PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only sitting on tit and piss soaked grass..but the chicken is right next to him while hes eating 🤢
And who pays 130 quid for a bleeping deck chair. Honestly shes disgusting 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 14
He looks so uncomfortable in that deckchair, and that slice of cake is ridiculous! He’s 8 months old ffs! The amount of sugar he’s consuming is horrifying. Babies of that age shouldn’t be chowing down on giant lumps of cake; their digestive systems can’t handle crap like that.

Added to that allowing to eat off the bleeping grass! Which is walked on, pissed on and shat on by dogs and chickens at least. She’s a liability but all she does is snort away in the background. Vile.
We took my baby to a family christening when he was 6 months old and my other half’s cousin filled him with chocolate cake! I was fuming but kept my cool (as much as you can when getting no sleep and suffering from morning sickness from a surprise silbling)

Reactions: 4
£140 for the large deckchairs and £80 quid for the kids one. Who the duck pays 80 quid for a chair for an 8month old that cant even sit up!
It makes me angry that
1. She makes out shes so relatable and
2. The unnecessary orders putting people at risk.
Its not essential you absolute cock womble!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That's what happens in most households. You haven't had the full parenting experience, if you haven't played musical beds at some point 🤣🤣
Exactly! When my kids were little and needed me in the night they got in with me, but then it wouldn’t be much content for ‘story Stacey‘ would it 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
There is no way she is still living on book advances the amount shes spent while in lockdown! Its nearly 3k now surely.. on pure pointless tat

Reactions: 10
Remember ladies
‘A fool and his/ her money are easily parted.’
Honestly would you really, even if you had the money, spend that on Etsy tat 😂. One of the kids could fall into those chairs and it would be £130 lying in pieces on the floor 🤷‍♀️ Astrid's fine with hers. She hasn’t got 6 children. Oh and the baby and chicken scenario has made scratch. Tramps 🤮

HANG ON: Those deckchairs cost a total of £340. She is doing undisclosed ads and gifts. I’d stake my life on it and she is doing it to make them look more comfortable than they are. Absolute bullshit did they pay that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think it's £130 for the pair? Still expensive per chair x
I was just coming back to say that 😂😂. I think I had a mild breakdown when I thought it was each and overreacted hahaha. Still expensive for the product though. Just go to Matalan 👍

• Haha
A quick Google and I found deckchairs at around £30. What art work? I think they're ugly and certainly not affordable.
20BBBB8E-C508-4ADE-BC9E-33AC0615DE1A.jpeg

Reactions: 6
All her gloating over her purchases will inevitably be her downfall. Her target followers were busy mums or DA survivors, and without making assumptions on their spending habits, I highly doubt her £130 deck chairs, £20 sleep suits, £400 mattress etc is relatable to them. I couldnt remember until recently why I ever followed her, it was only when someone on here pointed out that she used to be a busy mum juggling clubs and school runs etc that I remembered it was because I found her relatable. I dont follow any mummy bloggers on Instagram anymore (except Unmumsy mum) because they soon cant resist showing off their expensive purchases and then I unfollow. If I'm not likely to spend similar on products I cant be assed to watch them show it off. Remember when pregnant R was swanning around in those boots which were like £300 or something ridiculous. X

Reactions: 16
Definitely a long vest top and a scarf o_O another photo for the benefit of the ex? Surely if this was your child you would have a word about digital footprint being forever?
I remember a time when josh was really strict with Bs clothing (and rightly so) now, at an age where they need to be strict, neither of them give a rats ass about it!
Maybe I'm showing my age and times were different when I was 15 but I dont think what B wears and where she shops is appropriate for her age.. especially "oh polly"

Reactions: 14
Josh really is pussy whipped in that house. Any normal man would go nuts at the amount of money she's spent, especially during times like this. And Queen B gets away with everything as well, her clothes are far too inappropriate for her age.

Reactions: 13
Definitely a long vest top and a scarf o_O another photo for the benefit of the ex? Surely if this was your child you would have a word about digital footprint being forever?
Don’t forget it’s Rachel who ensured Betsy got over 30,000 followers, she repeatedly shared the profile and got her “mates” (KDIL, Nicole Mc-what’s-it’s-face) to as well. So I doubt she gives a tit about digital footprints.

Reactions: 11
If it were mine, my Husband would take her phone, to stop me from throwing it down the toilet. I don’t think Betsy will be going to Uni, but admissions are tough

If it were mine, my Husband would take her phone, to stop me from throwing it down the toilet. I don’t think Betsy will be going to Uni, but admissions are tough
She’ll be fine, she doesn’t need qualifications, she’s kind

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just had a look at her stories and profile and has she actually gone and spent more money on those deck chairs? Plus just one for the messiah but not the other kids.
What. Is. Wrong. With. Her. She’s not relatable to anyone - and the next time she complains she’s in her overdraft we will have a sob story about giving her last £10 to a warrior.
amazing what PayPal will sort out for you though 🙌🏻

She’ll be fine, she doesn’t need qualifications, she’s kind
And also the best untrained hairdresser to ever grace the planet. Vidal is quaking in his scissors as I type.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.