PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

PTWM #30: Ultimately & at the end, her antics drive us round the bend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg please tell me you have all seen the pic in the latest ad. I am howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All these ridiculous posts... she has got to be having all our pants down surely... she cant honestly be serious with all this πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it’s been said before, but considering she’s claimed previously she can’t show as much of the boys, she’s happy to use I in an ad??

Reactions: 12
β€˜Lock down is over in France’

no. No it’s not. My parents live there and it most definitely is not over until Monday πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Mum keeps sending me news articles and the updates to translate to check they’ve understood them right πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.