Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She claimed 9 babies have been called Wilby since he was born and she’s been told this directly. I checked Scotland and there was ZERO. I’m still waiting on England and Wales birth records later in the year. Don’t think I wont check Rachaele because I will. Sad? Maybe. Worth it? Yes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I doubt Rachel even knows what VE Day is/represents. Josh would probably want to acknowledge it in some way though with a bottle of red or two.
Maybe she'll get confused and think it's VD day, and go off on a long monologue about that time she caught the clap, and it was so horrific that the nurse was sobbing at the state of her weepy, infected vagina.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

zojljb85

Chatty Member
It's 8.40pm and I've drank a bottle of wine (don't judge me 😂) but so far I've subscribed to monthly flowers, and then purchased an egg chair, a silver service set, a microwave, a fondue set, a jet ski and possibly a cuddly toy. The inner Bruce Forsyth came out of me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

FridaK

VIP Member
I hear Sir Elton himself has requested specifically for her to join his staff. She can arrange the flowers.
Elton wrote to Rach, in Rach’s handwriting, to tell her that he knows Betsy will treat all the flowers with the greatest kindest he has ever witnessed. Flowers are now vomiting and sobbing over it 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 39

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Just taking a moment to remind you all of that time she accepted a gifted pram worth almost a grand, then a couple of weeks later put up a post asking if anyone could donate a pram to a woman in refuge. She's only happy to pass stuff on if she doesn't want it herself.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Racheleleee can I refer you back to my comment in thread 25 detailing everyone you have publicly branded your best friend. Hell of a lot more than I have for sure...

A comprehensive list of people who Rachaele claims to be her best friend -

- A 21 year old woman she employed aged 16 to look after her dog
- Charleeeee “Don’t mention my huge bum and tits that I paid for, thanks”
- Woman who paints shit art but apparently is commissioned by some big hotel or whatever
- Woman who was fighting terminal cancer and I hope to god she’s still alive, still fighting, still with her family
- Woman who’s baby tragically passed away so Rachaelelelele used that as a chance to make a post all about herself
- Emily the young attractive mum who Rochellio saved of course
- Three unknown women she mentioned in a post in January 2018 all of whom apparently just had babies so perfect chance for R to reference not coping after having E. I say reference. I mean write several paragraphs about herself.
- A woman named Leila who she has been best friends with since childhood. Leila has had a pretty happy and successful life. You may remember R using Leila’s wedding day to do a side by side comparison post showing off her own horrific, vile life events that made her sob.
- A woman named Lianne who took a sad picture of R and the two eldest girls in 2010 just when they had escaped the abuse. You know because that’s what best friends do. Very kind.
- Another unnamed best friend who get married in 2016. Perfect time for R to post about them once both being single mums.”

I left out KDIL, Nicola McLean, Hannah and Astrid. That brings the number to 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

FridaK

VIP Member
Oh my lord, just post all the screenshots. It’s a gossip website not wiki leaks 🙄. The drama is as bad as Rach’s.
As seen on another thread ‘We are all here for the tea. Serve or swerve’ 😂
(sorry that line has had me laughing for 2 days 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Betsy looks really pretty in that pic in a bikini on her stories. However, I always wonder why you would share this with 200k strangers on the internet? I suppose Rachel would say, well why not? Betsy is a beautiful young lady and is wearing enough clothes to be on a beach in public, so why not social media. I’m not for or against I guess, but I know without a shadow of a doubt I wouldn’t let my daughter do it. I can’t really articulate why though- just seems like a bit too much of themselves to be flaunting online to thousands of people at such a tender age?

For me, I think I would feel differently about it if it was more of a candid, sunbathing in the garden, kind of shot? But this image is deliberately staged, as if she was saying “Right I’ll sit here by the window so the light is good, I’ll lean back so it’s like a catalogue shot.”....I think it’s that aspect that bothers me- it’s enabling Betsy to be an exhibitionist who only values herself by likes on social media. It’s deliberately staged so that thousands of strangers comment on what a lovely figure her 15 yr old has? Weird.

I can only think that there’s some kind of addiction involved with the adoration of strangers? I mean I get excited when more than 10 people like a post of mine on this thread, so goodness knows what it would do to my ego/self-esteem if I knew I had an audience of 200k?

I suppose there is a potential brand collab with Shein by sharing it? After all , Betsy will need something to do once she receives her GCSE results in August 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

edit *she doesn’t look like a supermodel Rach- she literally looks like hundreds of thousands of other teenagers out there who wear a bikini? She’s perfectly lovely looking, but in a totally average kind of way....no one would like twice at her in the street? Sorry to burst your bubble 🤪*

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She should probably take the working out of her name now.

Part-time Mummy.

Yes, that looks about right.

I think she, since becoming pregnant with Wilbert (as you rightly say @Lucyinthesky88 ) has shifted from who she was and was she was trying to do, into the easy money and gifts of "mumfluencing".

I'm not saying that all the DA stuff and stories of women crying at Morrisons/Mothercare etc were pure and honest. Right before most of that, as a "I'm a shit mam" Facebooker she was kind of OK and relatable. I think a lot of us found her back then and hence why we are so disgusted now.
She’s trying to reinvent herself to adapt to the changing market, but she’s forgotten two things:

Her social media accounts have history.

People have memories.

Apart from that, good luck to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’m sure Rachel would only have to put the word out that Betsy wanted a job and prospective employers would be queuing round the block to sign her up, sobbing uncontrollably at the thought of meeting her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

FridaK

VIP Member
My Grandad was called Wilfred. I’m just putting together a mammoth Facebook post basically saying I like the name. Only I’m going to add in a long winded story about my Grandad and how my Mum left me but didn’t leave me as a child. Then link that somehow back to Boris and Carrie along with a handwritten note from them thanking me in my writing 👍😉👌

• Haha

ChilliPepper

Stacey Solomon films her morning cuddle with her baby boy to the same song every morning (it’s cute!) ... guess who’s now cuddling their baby to the exact same song in the mornings 💁🏼‍♀️

I guess if you struggle for content you can just nick everyone else’s...

• Haha