PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ultimately and in the end” is that not the same thing? To me they mean the same thing in this context. Awful writer.

Reactions: 16
Her first book was so poorly written, how has she got a deal for #2?
Because her followers will all go out and buy it regardless, so they can Instagram it and maybe get reposted by their queen 🙄 so will make money regardless of how shite it is. Look at Hinch - she's done one half empty (colouring pages, dot to dot of her bloody dog and spot the difference on the cleaning products), and followed it up with an empty one (for your Hinch lists) and morons have lapped it up.

Reactions: 12
Because her followers will all go out and buy it regardless, so they can Instagram it and maybe get reposted by their queen 🙄 so will make money regardless of how shite it is. Look at Hinch - she's done one half empty (colouring pages, dot to dot of her bloody dog and spot the difference on the cleaning products), and followed it up with an empty one (for your Hinch lists) and morons have lapped it up.
Makes me angry that these idiots can get book deals when so many talented writers go unnoticed

Reactions: 13
I think I’d be more interested in reading the side of the stories of all other people in the book that she slandered. I am a safeguarding lead in a school and my parents foster lots of very vulnerable children. She said that S and Is court case was one of the worst, had their own cafcas officers ect. Some of worst I’ve been involved in include the children changing their identity, even the school aren’t allowed their home address (we are given a PO Box to send correspondence), the children aren't allowed on any school photos ect. I can’t help but feel that she totally exaggerated on that. Please don’t misjudge what I am saying - any court case for a child is horrible - but she’s happy to plaster them, their address, their school ect all over Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I think I’d be more interested in reading the side of the stories of all other people in the book that she slandered. I am a safeguarding lead in a school and my parents foster lots of very vulnerable children. She said that S and Is court case was one of the worst, had their own cafcas officers ect. Some of worst I’ve been involved in include the children changing their identity, even the school aren’t allowed their home address (we are given a PO Box to send correspondence), the children aren't allowed on any school photos ect. I can’t help but feel that she totally exaggerated on that. Please don’t misjudge what I am saying - any court case for a child is horrible - but she’s happy to plaster them, their address, their school ect all over Instagram
R exaggerate?! Don’t be daft🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly. I could easily track Isaac down, I know his home postcode and school due to info Rachel has shared. It wouldn’t take much for his mum or her family to find him.

She is so bitter and whiny, her writing is awful.

“At the end of the day, when all’s said and done, ultimately, the only person he’s hurt is himself and I’m not even bothered”

Says the woman writing a book on it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That extract reminds me of Joey’s wedding speech in friends ‘it is a love based on giving and sharing and having and receiving and the love they give and have is shared and received’ 😂

p.S any chance we might find out in this book where the PayPal/go fund me donations have gone R? Or will you just pick the most ridiculous and crazy comments people have said so that it looks like you’re being ‘trolled’ over petty tit? When you cry troll you never bring up the PayPal or the go fund me accusations, is it because you don’t want people to start questioning the fact you funded yourself and your family on other people’s donations? You don’t even want to put that in people’s heads. It’s far easier to say you’ve been “trolled” over minor stuff so it appears to your dimwit followers that people will just pick on you poor poor influencers for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And yet tagging another underage girl in her stories. Doubt a 15 year old would "rock up" to your house at 11pm. Shes so full of tit.
They all flock to your house, not because your the coolest, or your their "friend".
Its because you have no boundaries and allow them to get drunk and pass out. You probably allow them to bunk off school and use your home to do so. And possibly lie to their parents as an alibi for them too.

Reactions: 20
Just reading that excerpt is interesting. She’s talking about people “never being happy“ , “looking for better things” and “leaving a trail of destruction as they go.”

Does that remind you of anyone?

Er....yeah....take a look in the mirror Rach as that’s you with the trial of destruction behind you?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I get the feeling the money she takes in from the book, ads, fraud etc is just wasted. I can imagine they don’t save a penny just keep spending on tit like over priced costs, trainers etc. Not to mention cost of the work she’s had on her face (I’d be asking for a refund) . When this all comes to an end and she can no longer fleece people out of their cash they will have nothing to show for it apart from 6 Kids in need of therapy.

Reactions: 17
Just reading that excerpt is interesting. She’s talking about people “never being happy“ , “looking for better things” and “leaving a trail of destruction as they go.”

Does that remind you of anyone?

Er....yeah....take a look in the mirror Rach as that’s you with the trial of destruction behind you?
Do you think she’s writing about family members and ex’s again? Surely she can’t be popular where she lives if she slags everyone off in her books

Reactions: 8
Sadly, publishing houses aren't all about quality these days.

The best way I can explain it is using a food analogy....

Imagine you own a huge kitchen and international delivery service. You rent it out to chefs (publishing house). You choose an insta famous celeb, and they get to use all the equipment in the kitchen (printing and distribution!), and their resident sous-chef (editing), to make a meal.

Regardless of your opinion on their cooking, if they have an audience of approx 250k or more that you can evidence already have an appetite for cheesy chips and cheap-as-crap burgers (i.e junk crap), even if they sell to 40% of their audience, you stand to make 15% of that and break even (probs more, but in a business sense you know you're gonna break even based on the numbers). They bring the ingrediants and ideas, but in essence you stand to make easy money off their audience.

From the publisher point of view, a 200k insta audience is sufficient to offer a really basic book deal. No one makes significiant money (not more than a few thousand), but certainely everyone is a winner?

Some even end up fairly successful. 'Hurrah for Gin' is a great example of some seriously good money being made off an organically grown social media following. Rach not so much imo....

Her first book was so poorly written, how has she got a deal for #2?

Reactions: 7
What a strange strange woman putting a birthday shout out like that to a teenage girl on her public Insta page. Send the young girl a text if you really need to Rachel rather than acting like a 15yr yourself and broadcasting an odd message to thousands.

Just when you think her world couldn’t get any weirder or more inappropriate she manages to pull it out of the bag again.

Reactions: 18
It’s like he has to prove how popular she is all the time and all the young people love her better than their own mothers cos she’s so damn cool😎

Reactions: 11
If she genuinely cared about that kid, she'd question why the girl has her Paypal details in the bio. Why is a child practically begging for money from strangers?????
** the girls PayPal details, not PTWM's details

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If she genuinely cared about that kid, she'd question why the girl has her Paypal details in the bio. Why is a child practically begging for money from strangers?????
** the girls PayPal details, not PTWM's details
Oh sweet lord 😠

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.