PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Briefly going back to B's bikini (not going to share as I'm not into spreading photos of children in swimwear), was this another unnecessary purchase during a pandemic when R is supposedly in her overdraft?

Reactions: 10
I meant the suit, not Tony Stark. Though tbf, even the suit looks better. 😂
I did realise in my haste to defend my man that you meant the suit 😬 but I still can’t allow her name to be mentioned in the same breath as my Tony Stark 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously she’s writing another book! Half of her stories are of her reposting people reading her first one. I hold my hand up and admit to buying it.....didn’t even get a third of the way through because it was absolute bleeping tripe! I’m just aghast at the self importance that people like her are full of that they think their lives are that interesting. I could write a book about mine because I’ve lived through some tit but I wouldn’t because it’s my tit and I have self respect. This c**t has none at all. Her kids are rude and disrespectful and Josh is a pathetic fanny. I feel sorry for those boys living in that house and being constantly put down by brace face and her little bitching posse! Blended family my arse 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s not even her status and yet somehow she’s the hero... it’s all about your rachaelleo... you’re the real hero of this story
Honestly tempted to ask if she pays her full-time PA with the PayPal dosh ... for what does she need a PA please??? She is already waited on hand and foot by her family .. her husband clips her nails for crying out loud. Ewww by the way!! She is what you would call “underperforming” if you have to evaluate her...

Reactions: 12
Her story today of “grandma’s lasagne” made me realise again how one-sided their relationship and family dynamic is.

She moved Josh in with her girls and they get a new dad, new grandma (who, as we saw from the letter a few weeks back, refers to them ALL as her grandchildren, not just the three boys), whole new family.

What do the boys get? Weird stepmum who wanders around with her tits half out in front of their mates and makes sure her girls don’t get disciplined by either parent in the house. Tallulah still sees Rachel’s mum but the boys have no relationship with her. I wonder how they feel about having to share their dad and grandma with these leeches and basically get nothing in return, not even the ability to see their mum or her family.

Maybe they’re happy with it but I don’t think I would be in their shoes.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Since it was mentioned a few days ago I just cant get the image out my head and its absolutely true. Their "family dynamic" is a real life Cinderella story. Lucyinthesky88 absolutely hit the nail on the head there!
Those boys are her slaves, it's her way or the high way, they have to do everything for her and her girls. The girls get pampered and spoilt while the boys left to their own devices.
She can defend it all she likes. We all see her stories..they dont lie! She never boasts about what she has ordered the boys, or the boys being gifted something or doing an ad for something the boys would be interested in. It's all girls girls girls rach rach rach..

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.