PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this what she means when she bleats on about working “full time”?

Sitting on her arse writing incomprehensible bullshit whilst stuffing her face with cake dropped to her front door by a self-isolating pensioner?

06372390-AB07-49E0-AB8E-C49B0F34C337.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Poor T. I dont really have friends, my best friend lives 4 hours away and even when she comes to visit she doesnt always have 'time to visit me'. I spend most of my time with my mum (lockdown ruining this) and as much as I say that I dont care that I dont have friends it actually really gets me down. And I'm an adult!
Ditto! I have 2 friends at the age of 30. My best friend lives a 6 hour drive away from me in a different country and the other who believe it or not is a lady I met through work who is in her 70's! I live with my partner and always say aww yeah I don't mind having no friends but do you know what, deep down sometimes I hate it and feel quite lonely not being able to just message someone and say hey, let's meet up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she genuinely cared about that kid, she'd question why the girl has her Paypal details in the bio. Why is a child practically begging for money from strangers?????
** the girls PayPal details, not PTWM's details
That’s shocking.

She really does seem to prey on younger vulnerable people and exposes them in a way that makes them even more vulnerable. Rachel has now shared this young girls account with nearly 200k followers after telling them the girl has issues/problems and indirectly informing them that the girl is open to receiving cash via PayPal (I wonder where she learnt that from?! #rolemodel)

No common sense and zero safeguarding towards a troubled young person. She’s a danger to others at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s shocking.

She really does seem to prey on younger vulnerable people and exposes them in a way that makes them even more vulnerable. Rachel has now shared this young girls account with nearly 200k followers after telling them the girl has issues/problems and indirectly informing them that the girl is open to receiving cash via PayPal (I wonder where she learnt that from?! #rolemodel)

No common sense and zero safeguarding towards a troubled young person. She’s a danger to others at times.
Not only that..just by clicking on her OPEN profile it tells you what high school she goes to... and i assume betsy goes to the same one. This is absolutely shocking putting another vulnerable girl at risk! So now not only is she putting her own kids at risk shes doing it to others aswell 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She literally has no boundaries. My 16yo would disown me if I ever wrote anything like that to one of her friends. I have a few following me but I don’t follow any of them, because I feel it’s not appropriate. Her friends say happy birthday to me etc, but I don’t do the same unless there’s a post I’m able to add a quick comment on (which is rare as they all tend to Snapchat). The only two of her friends I’m actually friends with/follow are my goddaughters, which is obviously an entirely different situation but even then I limit to a couple of pics from when they were little and a ‘Happy Birthday, have a fab day, love you’ Because I do, they’re my goddaughters. I’d never reveal anything so personal about them.

And I’d be fuming if any of my friends posted anything like that about my daughter.

Reactions: 11
Not only that..just by clicking on her OPEN profile it tells you what high school she goes to... and i assume betsy goes to the same one. This is absolutely shocking putting another vulnerable girl at risk! So now not only is she putting her own kids at risk shes doing it to others aswell 😡
Betsy isn’t from the same school.

Reactions: 1
All I have to say is kids lead by example. Rach’s followers have been keeping her afloat for years and she fundraised for her ‘friend’ (i.e young girl who dog sat her dog and now baby sits the kids when they fancy a weekend off, very recently. Why would impressionable teenage girls not think it’s okay when they see her doing it. But then, where are B’s friends parents? I would hit the roof 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why has that girls parents not said anything? My mum would of been fuming if another parent posted pics of me in skimpy outfits all over her Instagram.

Omg 😳 that latest excerpt from her ‘book’. I’m cringing so hard I’ve practically turned inside out. My fingers are itching to get ahold of it and edit the tit out of it! It is so poorly written, you’d think Betsy had penned it. I’d be embarrassed to submit that pile of wank.

• Haha
  • Heart

How the duck was this ever news? How about: “Mother of six encourages bullying of people that don’t agree with her on public Instagram account with almost 200,000 followers”.

Also, her book looks tit. I’m tempted to write another novel in my sleep just to outdo her.

Reactions: 10
I don’t want to start any rumours or anything like that but usually when a young girl has their PayPal in a bio it is usually linked to selling naked pics or (more commonly) feet pics over Instagram. I know multiple people who do so and they all have paypal in their bio. Surely any parent would see that she has her PayPal and question why she needs it? But obviously this is R we’re talking about and she has absolutely no care for anyone but herself.

I agree that posting that video of T was uncalled for and really tit on R’s pov (but are we really surprised?) I really hope that when she’s older she can take some control over what her mum posts and keep some aspects of her life private - guarantee the convo about that will be posted online tho.

I would understand completely if B posted that picture herself and R reposted it, but obviously that didn’t happen. Is R really that stupid that she doesn’t understand who might see that picture? Yes, B is a pretty girl and has a figure girls her age would be jealous of (I’m slightly jealous and I’m2 years older 🤣) but no good will come out of that picture.

What the actual duck is her new book all about? Someone is going to have to buy it when it’s out and let us all know 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I thought she finished her second book while pregnant... Could this be book 3?
duck, what more could she have left to write about? It’s all just excerpts of her over exaggerated and made up FB posts pasted together.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she finished her second book while pregnant... Could this be book 3?
Judging by the date on this, she finished her first draft whilst pregnant and is now making edits. Christ I feel sorry for her editor. Imagine having to edit that over and over again and coaching her through it 😩 How depressing

• Haha
  • Wow
Judging by the date on this, she finished her first draft whilst pregnant and is now making edits. Christ I feel sorry for her editor. Imagine having to edit that over and over again and coaching her through it 😩 How depressing
If this is the edited version good lord what must the first draft have looked like! It’s painful to read!

• Haha
And she claims she doesn’t read here? Obviously she is only posting parts of her book as everyone was pointing out it wasn’t done and should be by now and there was no name etc. She’s just such a bloody twit.

• Haha
I don’t want to start any rumours or anything like that but usually when a young girl has their PayPal in a bio it is usually linked to selling naked pics or (more commonly) feet pics over Instagram. I know multiple people who do so and they all have paypal in their bio. Surely any parent would see that she has her PayPal and question why she needs it? But obviously this is R we’re talking about and she has absolutely no care for anyone but herself.

I agree that posting that video of T was uncalled for and really tit on R’s pov (but are we really surprised?) I really hope that when she’s older she can take some control over what her mum posts and keep some aspects of her life private - guarantee the convo about that will be posted online tho.

I would understand completely if B posted that picture herself and R reposted it, but obviously that didn’t happen. Is R really that stupid that she doesn’t understand who might see that picture? Yes, B is a pretty girl and has a figure girls her age would be jealous of (I’m slightly jealous and I’m2 years older 🤣) but no good will come out of that picture.

What the actual duck is her new book all about? Someone is going to have to buy it when it’s out and let us all know 🤣
Someone’s going to have to take one for the team and summarise it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.