PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she doing with the picture of B?! How irresponsible! Yeah she’s becoming a young woman, looks great (if you’re reading B I used to look like that and you should see me now hahaha enjoy) but she’s bleeping 15!!!! And she’s broadcast that to her thousands of followers!!!

Reactions: 3
#PTWM30

Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy;
She’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy 🤣

These threads FLY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

this is so hard to read!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

this is so hard to read!
Wow!!! None of it surprises me though.

Reactions: 2
Poor T. I dont really have friends, my best friend lives 4 hours away and even when she comes to visit she doesnt always have 'time to visit me'. I spend most of my time with my mum (lockdown ruining this) and as much as I say that I dont care that I dont have friends it actually really gets me down. And I'm an adult!
Same here ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 2

this is so hard to read!
Problem is no ones knows of this is actually real so I would take it with a pinch of salt.
it surfaced last year when all the experts appeared on this thread. I can’t imaging a band 5 nurse using grammar like that but that’s just me.

And sexualising your underage child for likes on the gram!!! I have no words

Reactions: 16
Betsy is a very pretty girl but she isn’t a supermodel. She is in fact a normal healthy teenager who looks good in a bikini.
Im not sure I’d be sharing an image of my daughter in a bikini to however many thousands of followers. How many might be drooling perverts?

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

PTWM #30 PTWM churns out another book, but will she ever admit that she’s a massive crook?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.