PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PTWM / Hinch / any wannabe: “tattle is awful, full of trolls - so horrible and vicious. Cry cry cry cry”
Also PTWM / Hinch / any wannabe: checks tattle for content ideas.
If tattle bingo paid out - castle bingo would be out of business.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fish and chip takeaway! Does she ever cook!
Not only that but I can guarantee that cost a fortune. Everywhere here is expensive as hell for fish and chips and that place she ordered from is super pricey...paypal going to good use...

Just looked because I'm a nosy cow. Fish and chips from Cantina...£13.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Not only that but I can guarantee that cost a fortune. Everywhere here is expensive as hell for fish and chips and that place she ordered from is super pricey...paypal going to good use...

Just looked because I'm a nosy cow. Fish and chips from Cantina...£13.
13 quid?! For a chippy tea?!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Nonballs is the only one who cooks sometimes...used to be McDonalds for breakie, constantly eating out... when is lip filler liar ever in the kitchen... never. Well not to cook...and frozen preprepped doesnt count.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep. Fish and chips is pricey as duck here, it's a seaside resort. I grew up in Manchester where it was dead cheap to eat from the chippy, lived here over 20 years and the price still shocks me when I go to get chips 😂
I love fish and chips from Scoffs in paignton 😍😍

Reactions: 2
I doubt Rachel even knows what VE Day is/represents. Josh would probably want to acknowledge it in some way though with a bottle of red or two.
Maybe she'll get confused and think it's VD day, and go off on a long monologue about that time she caught the clap, and it was so horrific that the nurse was sobbing at the state of her weepy, infected vagina.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Maybe she'll get confused and think it's VD day, and go off on a long monologue about that time she caught the clap, and it was so horrific that the nurse was sobbing at the state of her weepy, infected vagina.....
Dying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just wheezed laughing and my Husband read this over my shoulder 😂😂😂 He was like ‘wow is she that bad?’ hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
13 quid a pop... even if she just got her josh, the 2 boys and 2 older girls that.. that's over £60 just for bleeping dinner 😲
And anyone noticed.. her engagement is at its lowest yet tattle have gained more new members recently 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Wait, I just showed my Husband the toenail cutting and he walked off singing ‘what a man, what a man ....’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
13 quid a pop... even if she just got her josh, the 2 boys and 2 older girls that.. that's over £60 just for bleeping dinner 😲
And anyone noticed.. her engagement is at its lowest yet tattle have gained more new members recently 😂
Christ that’s my food shop for the week 😕

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.