PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Fish and chips is pricey as duck here, it's a seaside resort. I grew up in Manchester where it was dead cheap to eat from the chippy, lived here over 20 years and the price still shocks me when I go to get chips 😂
I live in a seaside resort, fish and chips is nowhere near that much! Apart from at the chippy owned by the celebrity chef, that's about the same price

Reactions: 4
I live in a seaside resort, fish and chips is nowhere near that much! Apart from at the chippy owned by the celebrity chef, that's about the same price
Yeah I was thinking it was super expensive. I too live by the sea, up north obvs 😂 but for fish, chips and peas it's around 7 to 8 quid.

If you get a Chinese meal, a large pizza, pretty much any decent takeaway meal...it's around 8 quid per person.

I have two kids and we get takeaway as a once or maybe twice a month treat. If it was £13 quid a person then it would be rarer still.

Reactions: 6
No, I’d be celibate or single 🤷🏼‍♀️

£78 😳 and that’s without mushy peas and anything else.
Honestly this is what gets me so mad about her. I coyldnt care less what people spend their hard earned cash on. Except hers isn't hard earned. And the lies shes spouts about being in her over draft when clearly she isnt.. your not at all remotely relatable rach.. very far from it..especially at this moment in time! Theres people put there (most of your followers) who are scraping the barrel atm trying to figure out how to feed their family and pay Bill's... and here's you boasting about 25 quid flowers a week, 150 on a garden chair, 400 mattress for a teenager, 20 quid on 1 babygro, probably over 70 quid on wine deliveries and how 80 quid on bleeping fish and chips! Not to mention all the other stuff and this is just in 2 weeks!
You really should be ashamed of yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah I was thinking it was super expensive. I too live by the sea, up north obvs 😂 but for fish, chips and peas it's around 7 to 8 quid.

If you get a Chinese meal, a large pizza, pretty much any decent takeaway meal...it's around 8 quid per person.

I have two kids and we get takeaway as a once or maybe twice a month treat. If it was £13 quid a person then it would be rarer still.
I live on the south coast and if we bought Mexican for three of us with drinks it would be about £80. Pizza for four of us is at least £40, Indian for 3 is £35. So expensive.

• Wow
She gets a discount surely. As does he probably from the off licence. Why else would you shout out you local Bargain Booze and chippy 😂. If I did that people would message me like ‘What are you doing you idiot.’ It’s like tagging the Spar and saying ‘cheers for the bread, here’s a pic of my entire family eating that toasted Hovis.’
Beggy Rach back at it again with a chippy tea 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly this is what gets me so mad about her. I coyldnt care less what people spend their hard earned cash on. Except hers isn't hard earned. And the lies shes spouts about being in her over draft when clearly she isnt.. your not at all remotely relatable rach.. very far from it..especially at this moment in time! Theres people put there (most of your followers) who are scraping the barrel atm trying to figure out how to feed their family and pay Bill's... and here's you boasting about 25 quid flowers a week, 150 on a garden chair, 400 mattress for a teenager, 20 quid on 1 babygro, probably over 70 quid on wine deliveries and how 80 quid on bleeping fish and chips! Not to mention all the other stuff and this is just in 2 weeks!
You really should be ashamed of yourself!
Don't forget the £60 Edie accidentally spent on Robux as well that apparently put her in her overdraft 🙄

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she hasn’t mentioned anything about VE Day!!! Especially after all that military wives stuff the other week!! Considering how tit her content has been , you would think she would jump at the chance to show some VE love!! I was so emosh watching all the VE stuff on BBC especially the amazing singing!!

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she hasn’t mentioned anything about VE Day!!! Especially after all that military wives stuff the other week!! Considering how tit her content has been , you would think she would jump at the chance to show some VE love!! I was so emosh watching all the VE stuff on BBC especially the amazing singing!!
Probably couldn’t find an angle that adequately represented her life. Difficult to bring thrush and tit teeth into the end of WWII 🇬🇧

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably couldn’t find an angle that adequately represented her life. Difficult to bring thrush and tit teeth into the end of WWII 🇬🇧
True but I would have thought they would have maybe done some stories on their street celebrating, showing some flags at the very least!!!

Reactions: 3
True but I would have thought they would have maybe done some stories on their street celebrating, showing some flags at the very least!!!
Can’t imagine they’re popular with neighbours, probably have to hide in their own garden 🤣 bet there was a lovely street party without them 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t imagine they’re popular with neighbours, probably have to hide in their own garden 🤣 bet there was a lovely street party without them 🥳
Imagine all the rats they must attract with those chickens. My parents have 4 chickens, and they have a massive garden with the chickens at the bottom. No neighbours close by but they still get rats!

• Sick
  • Wow
Imagine all the rats they must attract with those chickens. My parents have 4 chickens, and they have a massive garden with the chickens at the bottom. No neighbours close by but they still get rats!
Yes my mum used to have chickens and she used to get loads of rats and she had a huge garden in the countryside with no neighbours, even she was finding the rat situation disgusting!! It’s one thing having a couple of chickens but they have tonnes!!! Plus the cockerel must drive all the neighbours insane!

Reactions: 4
Yes my mum used to have chickens and she used to get loads of rats and she had a huge garden in the countryside with no neighbours, even she was finding the rat situation disgusting!! It’s one thing having a couple of chickens but they have tonnes!!! Plus the cockerel must drive all the neighbours insane!
Someone local got attacked by their cockerel this week and put up a post asking someone to rehome it. I thought of R or J and them being attacked by the cockerel 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep they must have them and to think B sleeps out there in the shed. duck that!

Reactions: 7
Imagine being the teenager living in the shed among the rats and chickens. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Someone local got attacked by their cockerel this week and put up a post asking someone to rehome it. I thought of R or J and them being attacked by the cockerel 😂😂😂😂😂
I was absolutely pissing myself at the comments 🤣🤣 “I think it could be my neighbour, I always hear her saying she loves to be woken by a big cock in the morning” absolutely finished me hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm shocked there hasnt been a mention of VE day though, I assumed she'd be all over that as Josh is ex army. I follow a page on instagram and her husband is also ex forces and she put up a couple posts celebrating today and saying how thankful she was that he came home etc. Surely for Josh it's an important day? No street parties here though, not that I would have gone out if there were 😂

Reactions: 8
Yep. Fish and chips is pricey as duck here, it's a seaside resort. I grew up in Manchester where it was dead cheap to eat from the chippy, lived here over 20 years and the price still shocks me when I go to get chips 😂
To be fair Cantina is not a fish and chip shop it is a restaurant trying to keep afloat in these times by doing takeaway deliveries. They have a couple of great fish and chip shops in Brixham that would be half that price, but they are chippy’s not restaurants.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.