PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she slyly posted the page from T's Instagram, trying to get her followers, because yesterday she posted a story asking for ideas of what to post, then came on later pissed off that no one had replied.
Please don't judge me, a middle aged woman, for following an 11 year old girl. In my defence I used to be a "fan" 😭
What made you want to follow the daughter of an insta mum? Did you just get carried away with her posts and family dynamics when you were a fan? I’m genuinely interested. Did T ever post anything you were remotely interested in?

Reactions: 4
What made you want to follow the daughter of an insta mum? Did you just get carried away with her posts and family dynamics when you were a fan? I’m genuinely interested. Did T ever post anything you were remotely interested in?
If I remember rightly Rachealeee posted asking people to follow the newly created account, being nice I did so. To be honest I'm not a big fan of children in real life anyway, so nothing she's posted has remotely interested me and I've never interacted with her. Even from the start of her account I found it a bit weird women my age were posting gushing comments to a child they didn't even know. I only continue to follow her in the hope she posts something to trip her mother up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200508-094820.png

Hang on, lets break this down.....
1. Wilby didn't look traumatised in her story where he's happily climbing all over Josh's head saying 'Dada' and she writes on the story, 'In hindsight, he looked pretty ok'
2. She's a tit flower arranger? ... When she has vases of flowers in her kitchen they look fine to me.
3. She insunates the egg chair makes her feel sick? She looks relaxed in her latest stories and when Edie and Isaac were arguing the other day.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 125488

Hang on, lets break this down.....
1. Wilby didn't look traumatised in her story where he's happily climbing all over Josh's head saying 'Dada' and she writes on the story, 'In hindsight, he looked pretty ok'
2. She's a tit flower arranger? ... When she has vases of flowers in her kitchen they look fine to me.
3. She insunates the egg chair makes her feel sick? She looks relaxed in her latest stories and when Edie and Isaac were arguing the other day.
4. She's a complete dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No content at all to post.
Engagement post idea “I ordered myself an egg chair last week. I wonder if I can totally make up an amusing story about ordering it when leathered. I’ll have to be leathered in one single drink though, seeing as I already said I don’t get drunk. Yep, it’s a goer. I can carry this on for weeks”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes. Put up the question and then came back on whining that no one had answered her and asked them to go back and do so. She was asking people what she should post.
That will go down well at High School 🙄. Probably best to nip that kind of thing in the bud before she gets there tbh.
I did know that Rach linked all her Post from Insta on Facebook. If she just made the leap and naffed off back to Facebook where she belongs, I’d be happy 😂

I wonder what our Rach bought last night, hopefully some common sense and some bleeping toothpaste 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm shocked at why women /mums follow a child they don't know and why r would encourage this, this isn't normal, she's pimping out her kids for the world

Reactions: 14
Hmmm, quiet all day, booze delivery yesterday, Mummy Marshall on FaceTime this morning. Anyone else thinking their having a party 👀🤨😂

Reactions: 12
Hmmm, quiet all day, booze delivery yesterday, Mummy Marshall on FaceTime this morning. Anyone else thinking their having a party 👀🤨😂
I doubt Rachel even knows what VE Day is/represents. Josh would probably want to acknowledge it in some way though with a bottle of red or two.

Reactions: 7
I doubt Rachel even knows what VE Day is/represents. Josh would probably want to acknowledge it in some way though with a bottle of red or two.
I’m just lying on my bed with Insta open and she literally within minutes of my post put a story up. Does she live on here? 😂😂 Has she got a direct alert system from Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just lying on my bed with Insta open and she literally within minutes of my post put a story up. Does she live on here? 😂😂 Has she got a direct alert system from Tattle?
I think you can get email alerts when someone replies to the thread.

She’s only put up tit reposts of people reading her tit book though, garden party still plausible.

Reactions: 7
I think you can get email alerts when someone replies to the thread.

She’s only put up tit reposts of people reading her tit book though, garden party still plausible.
I didn’t look 😂. I felt conspicuous. How weird that she reads here so avidly and doesn’t even try to clear anything up 🤷‍♀️

Sorry gals. We were all having a peaceful day and now I’ve set her off posting exerts of the book with an Usher 2004 soundtrack 😂😂
I’ll reset to quiet mode 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.