PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just asked Betsy on her stories to stop “taking the piss and mugging her off on video”. Wonder where B learnt that kind of behaviour from R? Doesn’t feel too great now the boot is finally on the other foot hey. That’s what you’ve been doing to your (and Sam’s) kids for years now 🤷‍♀️- mugging your kids off during their most private and vulnerable moments and putting it out here for the whole world to see.
R seems to be in a really foul mood over it, now B is subjecting her to the same treatment that she has normalised.

Reactions: 23
She’s just asked Betsy on her stories to stop “taking the piss and mugging her off on video”. Wonder where B learnt that kind of behaviour from R? Doesn’t feel too great now the boot is finally on the other foot hey. That’s what you’ve been doing to your (and Sam’s) kids for years now 🤷‍♀️- mugging your kids off during their most private and vulnerable moments and putting it out here for the whole world to see.
R seems to be in a really foul mood over it, now B is subjecting her to the same treatment that she has normalised.
She didnt look happy did she 😂 she looked like she wanted to rip the phone out of betsy hand..and her face was bright red 😂😂
Karma can be hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That witch has filmed her kids at there most vulnerable , upset after therapy etc , shes filmed josh just to take the piss and his boys just to try and be funny , doesnt seem to like it when the shoes on the other foot does she !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My Grandad was called Wilfred. I’m just putting together a mammoth Facebook post basically saying I like the name. Only I’m going to add in a long winded story about my Grandad and how my Mum left me but didn’t leave me as a child. Then link that somehow back to Boris and Carrie along with a handwritten note from them thanking me in my writing 👍😉👌

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She claimed 9 babies have been called Wilby since he was born and she’s been told this directly. I checked Scotland and there was ZERO. I’m still waiting on England and Wales birth records later in the year. Don’t think I wont check Rachaele because I will. Sad? Maybe. Worth it? Yes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She claimed 9 babies have been called Wilby since he was born and she’s been told this directly. I checked Scotland and there was ZERO. I’m still waiting on England and Wales birth records later in the year. Don’t think I wont check Rachaele because I will. Sad? Maybe. Worth it? Yes.
I know someone who named their baby Wilby , around 4 months ago

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The Unmumsy Mum called her child Wilf Nicholas first. If any of them influenced him, it was her. I think it’s a cuter name than Wilby.
It may be an abbreviation but at least it’s an actual name, unlike Wilby.

Reactions: 6
The sleep plan thing is weird because unless I missed something I thought she just put W down in his own bed, he had a couple of crappy nights as you would expect then he got used to it and slept through the night. What the hell is the sleep plan thing?! She is definitely trying to take credit for it.
Also, he was way past six months before she got his sleep sorted because she would not put him down and sort his routine so how she can claim to be some sort of baby sleep guru I don’t know.

Reactions: 7
If you’re sad so am I, was planning to do the same 😂

Reactions: 6
😂😂 Betsy should be careful. Rach will be putting her account up, shouting Be KIND and outing her as troll if she goes any further. Oh the carnage!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think this has been deleted?

So much on the daily briefing about DV. Nothing from Massive-Brace Beryl. Shocking.

(Oh and on a side note I was talking to Amy yesterday and she's just absolutely lush.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Thank you 🤣 I think I’m not only the youngest on the thread but the most useless, four days after an update and I’m like, wait?? Who’s josh?!
There’s no way you’re the youngest unless you’re 16 or younger 🤣 I have a slight suspicion I’m wearing that crown 👑
Don’t want this coming across as cheeky or picking a fight btw x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.