PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also you have no idea as to why I have not been active, had you asked me politely where I had been I would have explained. It people like you who turn tattle members against each other.

i would rather not as I don’t want a ban.
That’s because you are lying! You are hiding away! You can’t provide screenshots because it shows your messages that I’ve already seen! Why would I ask politely when you are lying to cover up! Why ask for people to follow your IG account to see messages? Then completely change the account to troll this woman and suddenly everyone that followed it is blocked by rachaele! A bit suspicious don’t you think

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
They’re all good looking kids, they all seem well cared for in the normal warm/fed/clean clothes sense. Mentally I’ll bet it’s another story. I find it so bizarre though that I feel I know these kids so well! I prob know as much about them as I do my nephews (and I’m very close to my nephews!!)

Reactions: 11
She is like a walking/talking personification of mummy/daddy issues isn’t she? Always trying to claim other people’s parents as her own. Very very odd.

I feel like there’s been some really mean comments to some posters lately. I’ve been here since the beginning and it’s the first time I’ve felt like no longer posting after someone came out me after quite an innocent comment. I go by the scroll past if you don’t like what’s been said. I could never have a go at someone for their opinion.
Maybe I’m just extra sensitive as I’m doing extra hours coming in contact with Covid everyday. But i feel sad some people are being quite hurtful to others.

Reactions: 27
I feel like there’s been some really mean comments to some posters lately. I’ve been here since the beginning and it’s the first time I’ve felt like no longer posting after someone came out me after quite an innocent comment. I go by the scroll past if you don’t like what’s been said. I could never have a go at someone for their opinion.
Maybe I’m just extra sensitive as I’m doing extra hours coming in contact with Covid everyday. But i feel sad some people are being quite hurtful to others.
Don't know about anyone else but I really want to know what you said 😂 but then that's because I'm a nosy cow! I enjoy your comments personally!

You're right about some of the comments over the last few days, and it feels a little awkward today...but that might just be me!

Reactions: 10
I feel the exact same way as other people have said about racheleaeaeeeee and I really did like her at one point but that’s when I didn’t have Instagram. When I joined Instagram and followed her I was like what the actual duck? If one of my kids are having a meltdown, or are frustrated about something even if I think it’s silly I wouldn’t pull my phone out and film it. I am in no way the perfect mother but no wonder her kids are disrespectful if she's not showing them or even Josh it. I cant stand the woman and so pleased i found likeminded people here!

Reactions: 13
Can someone catch me up a little bit (again, sorry) when did R post the message request? was it Luxe R or our R?

Reactions: 1
Don't know about anyone else but I really want to know what you said 😂 but then that's because I'm a nosy cow! I enjoy your comments personally!

You're right about some of the comments over the last few days, and it feels a little awkward today...but that might just be me!
Thank you I’ve definitely said worse to be honest so was a bit taken a back 🙂.
I normally just ignore all the weird stuff! Seems to go that way every now and again 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can someone catch me up a little bit (again, sorry) when did R post the message request? was it Luxe R or our R?
It's all quite confusing 😂
Butterfly messaged luxe R, and posted those messages to her instagram. Then ptwm messaged said Instagram as a message request... I think??? Or butterfly messaged ptwm on said instagram account.
I dont know what ptwm messages said though as butterfly wont post screenshots.
So so confused right now haha.

Reactions: 8
Butterfly messaged luxe R, and posted those messages to her instagram. Then ptwm messaged said Instagram as a message request... I think??? Or butterfly messaged ptwm on said instagram account.
Totally confused too ,

Reactions: 5
I followed the account and I'm none the wiser than what you've said if that helps 😂

I definitely don't want to be linked to actual trolling, I'm here for the gossip and light-heartedness not to directly go after anyone.

Reactions: 14
Personally I think Rach is trying to get in touch with her homely contrite side. The past few days since she shouted out Amy, you would think that she was the ultimate earth mother who had no propensity for materialism or anything of such matters. I’m expecting crystals, homeopathic medicine and hot yoga at some point 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you 🤣 I think I’m not only the youngest on the thread but the most useless, four days after an update and I’m like, wait?? Who’s josh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching the BBC coronavirus briefing and there is a huge amount of info regarding domestic violence today.

Wondering if and when Dippy Doreen will address all the information given today. Or if she'll just keep trying to get us all to buy tat we don't need with her cheap advertising and posting videos of her and her bratty daughters disrespecting Josh...

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200502-155043.png

Why does it always feel that when she's celebrating someone's success, it's because of her? It's like "Oh look, these people are successful because I mentioned them! I'm so fabulous!"
There's another story where a woman has said she saw these people mentioned by PTWM, and she's managing to get the baby to sleep. Rachel posts it as if she's had a hand in getting the baby to sleep.
"See? Where would this woman be if I hadn't mentioned these people? I'm amazing!"
It always seems about her.

Reactions: 14
How long before she claims responsibility for influencing what Boris Johnson called his kid
The Unmumsy Mum called her child Wilf Nicholas first. If any of them influenced him, it was her. I think it’s a cuter name than Wilby.

Reactions: 12
The sleep plan thing is weird because unless I missed something I thought she just put W down in his own bed, he had a couple of crappy nights as you would expect then he got used to it and slept through the night. What the hell is the sleep plan thing?! She is definitely trying to take credit for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.