PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also kept saying that T was too anxious for sleepovers yet they used to be a regular thing.

View attachment 121275

And this girl used to be a regular feature.

Also remember when the kids did clubs? Betsy did gym and dance, Tallulah did dance and swimming, Seb did football, Edie did swimming, dunno if Isaac did anything... obviously right now there are no clubs running but for the last year or so there seems to have been no mention. B used to represent the south west at gym, Seb played football for Plymouth argyle and T swam competitively so it seems strange that they would all have given up.
Probably because she cant be arsed to take them. Shes too self absorbed now. Jeez it got to a point where she couldnt even be bothered to do the school run unless josh was working. The older ones got the younger ones dressed for school aswell..and either Gregg's or macdonalds for breakfast because she was too lazy to give them breakfast

Reactions: 5
It makes me sad how she’s gone from totally relatable to now just a douche.
she now looks so poorly. Which could be because of the lies catching up with her, or maybe it isn’t all hunky dory in the patchwork family. Now j is home more is he seeing her for what she is...I don’t know it’s all just speculation on my part. It just saddens me that she’s gone from being someone I could relate to, busy working mum, running round taking kids here there and everywhere etc to this.....

Reactions: 10
I expect she will say that she had to stop the clubs because we made her too anxious to leave the house unless it’s for an eyelash appointment or meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It makes me sad how she’s gone from totally relatable to now just a douche.
she now looks so poorly. Which could be because of the lies catching up with her, or maybe it isn’t all hunky dory in the patchwork family. Now j is home more is he seeing her for what she is...I don’t know it’s all just speculation on my part. It just saddens me that she’s gone from being someone I could relate to, busy working mum, running round taking kids here there and everywhere etc to this.....
I agree I used to think she was amazing, really pretty just a normal mum who was relatable it really upset me that she has come to this I was her biggest fan, used to recommend her page to all my friends liked and shared every post and then I saw through it all and couldn’t be more disgusted at what she has become or was already just so easy to see through it all now, I do think it’s definitely not all rosey in the patchwork family j looks horrendous and never looks happy, and r looks like she is on drugs

Reactions: 15
Hi so sorry I was unable to answer all questions before last thread closed.
I was saying that ptwm had sent a follow request to a Instagram I had published the messages from luxfamily5.
I have declined the request.

I expect she will say that she had to stop the clubs because we made her too anxious to leave the house unless it’s for an eyelash appointment or meal.
You forgot her nails 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I followed her when I wasn’t even a parent I thought she was funny and also relatable. As soon as money started coming in she became a totally different person. I started piecing things together when I saw cracks - how she was the hero of every story, how she always happened to be in the right place at the right time during a crisis, how every long post was about her with an element of someone else’s tragedy.

Reactions: 18
I was saying that ptwm had sent a follow request to a Instagram I had published the messages from luxfamily5.

You forgot her nails 😂😂
That was NOT a follow request and it looked like you had trolled her and messaged her!! Your actions are the reason this thread gets a trolling name! It’s interesting now all that has calmed down you have reappeared....

Reactions: 5
I followed her when I wasn’t even a parent I thought she was funny and also relatable. As soon as money started coming in she became a totally different person. I started piecing things together when I saw cracks - how she was the hero of every story, how she always happened to be in the right place at the right time during a crisis, how every long post was about her with an element of someone else’s tragedy.
Exactly. In all my many years of going to the supermarket and baby shops etc I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone ‘sobbing’ (why do they always have to be sobbing in her stories) or I definitely would have helped them out. I’ve handed over the odd coin at the checkout when people have realised they’re trying to pay with a euro or something and had a chat with mums of babies who won’t stop crying so they don’t feel as if they’re being judged or whatever but that’s about it.

Reactions: 10
That was NOT a follow request and it looked like you had trolled her and messaged her!! Your actions are the reason this thread gets a trolling name! It’s interesting now all that has calmed down you have reappeared....
Wow, I can assure you I did not send her any message what so ever.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. In all my many years of going to the supermarket and baby shops etc I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone ‘sobbing’ (why do they always have to be sobbing in her stories) or I definitely would have helped them out. I’ve handed over the odd coin at the checkout when people have realised they’re trying to pay with a euro or something and had a chat with mums of babies who won’t stop crying so they don’t feel as if they’re being judged or whatever but that’s about it.
Agree I would help anyone but I wouldn’t splash it all over the internet!! I realise when all these people she had allegedly helped I questioned why I never meet people sobbing or vomiting uncontrollably and how come she can always be the saviour of mankind, she doesn’t meet them anymore must have all stopped or she would rather lunge with a flash bottle!!

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure we can believe this has actually happened to you though since you’ve not written a 5 paragraph story about it? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are you also telling us that you've never stopped at a multi vehicle car accident and had to call a relative of someone involved whilst you're vomiting?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also you have no idea as to why I have not been active, had you asked me politely where I had been I would have explained. It people like you who turn tattle members against each other.
Can you share the screenshots in here?
i would rather not as I don’t want a ban.

Reactions: 3

You forgot her nails 😂😂
I haven't seen any messages etc. But the confusion was that R posted on her stories a screenshot of your account messaging her.
You stated it was a follow request.
A few of us were concerned about some other things that were posted onto the grid of your account that came across as direct trolling as you had tagged R in the posts.

Reactions: 3
Oh my lord, just post all the screenshots. It’s a gossip website not wiki leaks 🙄. The drama is as bad as Rach’s.
As seen on another thread ‘We are all here for the tea. Serve or swerve’ 😂
(sorry that line has had me laughing for 2 days 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
As I said a few weeks ago when I came back on here...
I stopped looking at Rachelele and her car crash of a life back last year.

I had a nose again today and I'm actually shocked! Wilby is a lil cutie but his mother looks ill, like drug use ill! I see her ads are as tit as ever too.
Putting down Seb (nothings changed!) as not being as fit as her, alright Jess Ennis you worked out In Jean's using cleaning tit, nice one 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.