PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her mention any of the new things brought in for people suffering domestic abuse during the lockdown?! It was all announced 2 days ago now and not one bleeping word about it from this charlatan!

What is the actual point of her? And how are other people not thinking 'hang on a minute...why hasn't she mentioned any of these new things they've introduced?!'

Also, where the duck have all her 'warriors' gone? They never get mentioned anymore and nobody seems to even question it!

Reactions: 21
Anyone seen her mention any of the new things brought in for people suffering domestic abuse during the lockdown?! It was all announced 2 days ago now and not one bleeping word about it from this charlatan!

What is the actual point of her? And how are other people not thinking 'hang on a minute...why hasn't she mentioned any of these new things they've introduced?!'

Also, where the duck have all her 'warriors' gone? They never get mentioned anymore and nobody seems to even question it!
Apart from that Emily Rose, who went from “warrior” to “best mate” which, and maybe it’s just me, seems very odd, if not entirely unprofessional. I feel like if you’re helping someone flee domestic abuse then you are working in a professional capacity and there should be a boundary.

Also, even if she was being honest about helping people, it doesn’t make it any better to then capitalise on her followers. You don’t see the NSPCC selling Ryvita or Nutella for their own personal gain just because they have a lot of followers. She reckons she has training and qualifications in helping DA victims and that she’s basically a charity hence taking a wage from her followers, therefore she should be held accountable and she should not be doing ads.

Reactions: 20
The use of DA to build her following was probably quite clever in retrospect - she could be as cagey as she liked about who exactly she was helping and what she was doing, because of the nature of it, people wouldn't question who it was or where things were going, safeguarding and all that. I do think that maybe once she had some good intentions, but then the PayPal money was too tempting. Maybe she was short for a bill one month, or the car needed some work they didn't have the money for, and she realised she could dip in without anyone noticing, because who else has access? Then it spiralled and rather than have a conscience about it, even shut it all down and pretend it was just not viable any more etc, she carries on accepting the donations, and starts to get freebies and advertising work.

Reactions: 16
How much tat is she gifted? The house must be bursting with it, makes me twitchy thinking of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The use of DA to build her following was probably quite clever in retrospect - she could be as cagey as she liked about who exactly she was helping and what she was doing, because of the nature of it, people wouldn't question who it was or where things were going, safeguarding and all that. I do think that maybe once she had some good intentions, but then the PayPal money was too tempting. Maybe she was short for a bill one month, or the car needed some work they didn't have the money for, and she realised she could dip in without anyone noticing, because who else has access? Then it spiralled and rather than have a conscience about it, even shut it all down and pretend it was just not viable any more etc, she carries on accepting the donations, and starts to get freebies and advertising work.
She started with that bullshit story of the woman on the bridge (who has zero online presence) who she watched on the school run for 10 years (even though Betsy was only 11 at the time and had not been in school for 10 years) and eventually made her realise she should work part time to see more of her kids.

There are so many parts of that story, and the ones that followed, that are clearly invented that I do not believe she started off with good intentions and accidentally attracted lots of followers with her “real life” stories so decided to use her reach to help others.

I think it was all part of the plan.

Reactions: 12
Tbh I only follow 2/3 mummy insta accounts and they have other things going on than just being a mum. Before the ‘Tattle meltdown,’ I thought Rach was full of tit, but that confirmed it as I knew she’d lied. Now I find it interesting for two reasons. First is how far Josh is willing to degrade himself and family for money and second is how long she can continue to peddle the myth she made up. Apparently they are both in it for the long haul 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She uses MOST of her own money to buy herself expensive clothes
According to Betsy, she pays for EVERYTHING and Josh should be grateful he’s allowed to stay in her house.

Interesting what The Only Girl In The House said about blended families - her partner (and father of her youngest) took on two small boys who are now two teenage young men. It doesn’t always work out longterm and I wonder if Rachel is shitting herself that there will come a time when Seb or Isaac will rebel and, given that they have been ostracised from their mother, Josh will make the decision to put them first and move out with them.

Reactions: 15
According to Betsy, she pays for EVERYTHING and Josh should be grateful he’s allowed to stay in her house.

Interesting what The Only Girl In The House said about blended families - her partner (and father of her youngest) took on two small boys who are now two teenage young men. It doesn’t always work out longterm and I wonder if Rachel is shitting herself that there will come a time when Seb or Isaac will rebel and, given that they have been ostracised from their mother, Josh will make the decision to put them first and move out with them.
Women like her think they have the upper hand..she probably thinks he will never leave because of the position shes put josh in.. her house, wilby, etc etc. And I'm still disgusted by what betsy said about who pays what bills. That has absolutely nothing to do with her. If my son had said that I would have gave him a stern talking to. Not sat their giggling and sneering. And Josh really needs to grow a pair. He let's women walk all over him, not just R.. we have all seen how his vile sister speaks to him aswell

Reactions: 19

What Jess said was very honest. Step families are hard work and it’s relentless. Even when the kids become adults it’s always about management and ensuring that everyone’s needs are covered. You have to have a really really strong relationship to withstand it (and by that I don’t mean #couplegoals tit, I mean partnership.)
That’s why I found Rach a bit off tbf. When she wrote the book etc, they had been together 2/3 years. It takes a lot longer than that to lay even a foundation on long term step family situation.

Reactions: 11
Women like her think they have the upper hand..she probably thinks he will never leave because of the position shes put josh in.. her house, wilby, etc etc. And I'm still disgusted by what betsy said about who pays what bills. That has absolutely nothing to do with her. If my son had said that I would have gave him a stern talking to. Not sat their giggling and sneering. And Josh really needs to grow a pair. He let's women walk all over him, not just R.. we have all seen how his vile sister speaks to him aswell
Maybe he will get fed up of being spoken to like tit by B and T and probably E in the future.

Reactions: 7
Why does she recored every sibling conversation/family and share for the world to see!!! I have lots of videos on my phone of funny/normal/sibling arguments that went funny but I wouldn't dare share my kids person conversation's, even if it was halarious, that's for your family, your memories. All the insta families, you tubes are going over the line more and more, poor kids!!!

Reactions: 10
What Jess said was very honest. Step families are hard work and it’s relentless. Even when the kids become adults it’s always about management and ensuring that everyone’s needs are covered. You have to have a really really strong relationship to withstand it (and by that I don’t mean #couplegoals tit, I mean partnership.)
That’s why I found Rach a bit off tbf. When she wrote the book etc, they had been together 2/3 years. It takes a lot longer than that to lay even a foundation on long term step family situation.
She was calling S and I “my boys” within weeks of meeting them. Not because she loved them like her own but because she wanted “certain people” to see those posts and feel pain.

Being “obsessed” with your husband doesn’t mean you have a perfect relationship. If it’s not equal, the cracks will start to show sooner or later. And whether she likes it or not, those boys need equal consideration and should be treated the same as the girls. Shouldn’t be that they are disciplined and the girls aren't, that’s not blending parenting skills, it’s both sticking to what you know and being inflexible. It will 100% cause divides.

A happy blended family is more than a pretty photo on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She was calling S and I “my boys” within weeks of meeting them. Not because she loved them like her own but because she wanted “certain people” to see those posts and feel pain.

Being “obsessed” with your husband doesn’t mean you have a perfect relationship. If it’s not equal, the cracks will start to show sooner or later. And whether she likes it or not, those boys need equal consideration and should be treated the same as the girls. Shouldn’t be that they are disciplined and the girls aren't, that’s not blending parenting skills, it’s both sticking to what you know and being inflexible. It will 100% cause divides.

A happy blended family is more than a pretty photo on Instagram.
They have only just exited the honeymoon period of their relationship. The 7 year itch is impending 🤷‍♀️. They have yet still to go through the sustainability tests. Managing the kids as equals is just a part of that. Not a day goes by when you don’t learn something new or have to reform something.
In most step families you’d be lucky to get a full family photograph for Instagram. The rota of kids in and out to parents and grandparents is like a revolving door 😂.
That ‘obsessed’ thing is absolute teenage nonsense. You need patience, compassion, humility, flexibility, trust and finally love. You don’t have space to be obsessed 😂
Edit to add, I think Josh knows this, but Rach is deluded 🤔

Reactions: 16
Mummy bloggers are such an odd thing, they post about being the same about everyone else (why wouldn’t they be they’re not celebrities they’re literally normal people with normal jobs *to start*) but when people react with ‘yeah that’s really tit why don’t you try doing it differently so it’s not so tit?’ You get met with being called a troll and not to comment on the way that they live their life...I like it when my friends tell me what their kids have done, I don’t care about strangers kids first drawings (super weird that people are obsessed with random people’s kids), I believe my friends when they say that a product is good because they’re not making money off it, not someone who’s been paid to show you it.

I like accounts that give you good tips like keeping kids busy or fun recipes to cook, tips for keeping households running smoothly. I don’t get how people can enjoy watching stressful family situation, everyone knows that kids argue why does she need to make a point about her kids being crappy to eachother? Everyone remembers being like that with their siblings it’s not a secret that most kids hate each other

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.