PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly have no idea why her account has such a huge following! Why are the kids sitting all over the kitchen worktops with their feet on them 🤢

Reactions: 9
STOP THE PRESS

Mrs Hambleton has made a roast dinner and is proud (all together now... "Awwwwww") .

She's a 'mother' of 4 children and a step mother of 2 children, and shes made her first roast dinner today... Lord above give me strength
Watch out world- she’ll be doing food shops, homeschool and dog walking next 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She feeds that boy so much shite! Gravy, biscuits, chocolate. His poor kidneys and digestive tract.
Gravy always rings alarm bells with me as I read a story in the news a few years ago where a well-meaning first time mum gave her baby boy roast with gravy as he used to just have a small portion of what she had and it actually killed him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Gravy is a huge no no with babies under 1 as it has such a high salt content. That said you can buy low salt gravy and special gravy for babies.

Reactions: 7
You can buy baby gravy or atleast you used to be able 5 years ago. It's highly unlikely she has but I guess there is that possibility

Reactions: 5
Of course she gets the shout out 🙄 a bag of food she hoarded for Prince Wilby that he didn’t eat and a load of stuff gifted from Claire’s. They should get the thank you, not her 🤦🏼‍♀️

62B3D192-7C17-45D3-897B-315CB7A525EE.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Imagine living in a house where you can't even put a face mask on on a Sunday without it being broadcast to your mother's God know how many followers. And on the other side, imagine trying to sit and have a Sunday roast with your family but your mother is too busy recording for the gram. I thought teenagers got into trouble for having their phones out at the table.

Reactions: 23
Didnt she do this the other week with a hamper ? Seem to remember her taking out fudge , then sending all the stuff she didnt want to somewhere . Regardless she is a bleep anyway !

Reactions: 16
I thought that about the scrunchies....wait for the post of the chickens wearing them round their necks like she suggested.....
Be keeping a beady eye for them now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she only ever meal prep roast dinner for Wilbert? Never seems like anything else. I know apparently he ate sausage and mash the other day but I'm convinced that was jar food, due to the colour? Maybe that's why she got so irate in B's video really because we'd see what he was eating?!

Reactions: 10
Does she only ever meal prep roast dinner for Wilbert? Never seems like anything else. I know apparently he ate sausage and mash the other day but I'm convinced that was jar food, due to the colour? Maybe that's why she got so irate in B's video really because we'd see what he was eating?!
Because it's easier for her. And I agree...it looked like jar food..homemade mash and sausage wouldnt be bright orange..even if she used sweet potatoes??
And as for the scrunchies..what a total hole..were the water bottles etc shown on the video too? Shes so selfish..instead of buying herself 150 quid egg chairs and 89 quid jumpers... spend some of that making your own gift or hamper for children in need. She could have made up loads of little cheap hampers for 150 quid!

If you watch that video there’s only about 3 of those scrunches there
I can’t believe she actually took out out scrunchies. What an absolute woman. It’s like Shameless Devon 😫 I cant cringe anymore, I’m going to give myself a neck injury 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she was doing Baby Led Weaning? I don't know why you'd make life difficult for yourself by whizzing everything into purees? He could be sat at the table sucking on a roast potato, long slices of chicken and peas?

I was so annoyed when BLW was a new thing when I had my 3rd...it's SO easy and I couldn't believe how much harder that it had been with my first two...the pures,mashing everything up, urgh!!

Reactions: 11
I thought she was doing Baby Led Weaning? I don't know why you'd make life difficult for yourself by whizzing everything into purees? He could be sat at the table sucking on a roast potato, long slices of chicken and peas?

I was so annoyed when BLW was a new thing when I had my 3rd...it's SO easy and I couldn't believe how much harder that it had been with my first two...the pures,mashing everything up, urgh!!
Exactly. I BLW my two children, they loved it and it was much easier/cheaper than buying pouches or mashing everything up. They just had what we had, albeit with minor tweaks here and there

Reactions: 6
Exactly. I BLW my two children, they loved it and it was much easier/cheaper than buying pouches or mashing everything up. They just had what we had, albeit with minor tweaks here and there
She's odd. She manages to make things that are really simple, really really complicated (food shop, school run, feeding baby etc.)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.