PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Amy say that was so bad to get R whipped up into such a frenzy?
She didnt even say anything about R 😂 a few of amys followers reccomended some accounts for her to follow and she politely said "no thanks they aren't my cup of tea" or similar to that effect.... R was tagged in the woman's story and has kicked off because some of the accounts were Rs "friends"

Reactions: 6
The whole thing is a storm in a teacup. She’s stirring the pot to gain from it and because she never grew the duck up, the big child. 🙄

Wasnt this one of her admin team and cleaner and god knows what other slavery she asked her do to 😂😂
Probably another one made to rub her hooves. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I won’t bother calling her r anymore she will be vile from now on from now if you look up vile in the english dictionary it says underneath rachealele hambleton the biggest piece of vile horrific tit you could ever find, manipulative, sly, liar, deceitful anything but kind also a troll

Reactions: 12
Her crimes it seems were this emoji 😬 and saying ‘I’m not on the same wavelength as them’

It’s an absolute disgrace that grown women are treating another (a new mum too- apparently a no no in Rach’s world 🤔) so disgustingly.

She actually seems quite straight-talking and self-aware. Such a refreshing change.

Iv just watched Amy's recent story and everything she has said is spot on. I hope R watches them or gets sent them and realises what an absolute bleeping vile bully she is... I hope people report her account and email every business she worked with..especially the anti bullying and womens aid/rights companies and charities. Absolute bleeping disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One day someone is going to punch her into the middle of next week she sticks her beak into wayyyy to much 👊🏻

Reactions: 11
Amy is no saint but no way did she deserve that tit show on her doorstep. People telling her she doesn’t deserve her kids! Wtaf is wrong with these people?? Amy is spot on, they have only flipped what they were so offended by and mirrored the hate from their “fans” onto her ten fold. I see KDIL is keeping out of it. Total bullying hypocrite Racheallleeal that’s what you are.

Reactions: 19
Oh god the exercising with the bottles of flash or whatever the hell it is 😂 she has now officially hit rock bottom. She has no shame and will literally do ANYTHING for money. Even humiliating herself by running the garden with a mop 😂 oh rach, you used to be so much better than this. Look what you have become 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh god the exercising with the bottles of flash or whatever the hell it is 😂 she has now officially hit rock bottom. She has no shame and will literally do ANYTHING for money. Even humiliating herself by running the garden with a mop 😂 oh rach, you used to be so much better than this. Look what you have become 😂😂😂😂
I thought she was actually going to clean WHILE exercising... silly me.. R doesnt clean 😂

• Haha
Isn’t the whole point of the Flash campaign to incorporate exercise into your daily cleaning routine? Not take your mop and floor cleaner into the garden to do a sit up? She’s so thick 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thread: PTWM the biggest lying bully online. Having your own opinion is a toxic crime

Just to add. Amy should keep those messages and compare them to others that have been trolled by Rach’s followers. I’ll bet they are all as horrible. Her followers are appalling 😒

Reactions: 32
Isn’t the whole point of the Flash campaign to incorporate exercise into your daily cleaning routine? Not take your mop and floor cleaner into the garden to do a sit up? She’s so thick 🤦🏼‍♀️
All of the other minions have done exactly the same thing lol

Reactions: 1
In all honesty does anyone ‘get’ knee deep in life??? She absolutly baffles me.. to fake, dying to be hilarious when it’s just weird & she’s the biggest cringe on Instagram😖

Reactions: 19
In all honesty does anyone ‘get’ knee deep in life??? She absolutly baffles me.. to fake, dying to be hilarious when it’s just weird & she’s the biggest cringe on Instagram😖
Instagram cant last forever, so what I dont understand is what she will do when she needs to get a real job? Who would hire her with photos like that all over the internet?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.