PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion ptwm#28 throwing around bullying accusations but still no paypal explanations

Reactions: 31
I can’t stand KDIL either so I totally agree with Amy and yes I would say that on my own page if I needed to. She looks vile and horrific to quote R. An embarrassment to her family. Where she posts pics of herself against young for women I never look at her and think yes I wish I look like KDIL. I wanna look like the young fit models 😂 get a life and get a proper job. R is such a drama queen. I will be reporting her.

Reactions: 11
R openly starting tit that had nothing to do with her. Just goes to show that she thinks everyone must love what she loves , including herself and everyone else that doesn’t is a troll or a bully 🥱

Reactions: 11
Who the duck does she think she is....."it's been brought to my attention"........is she instagram bleeping police 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t stand KDIL either so I totally agree with Amy and yes I would say that on my own page if I needed to. She looks vile and horrific to quote R. An embarrassment to her family. Where she posts pics of herself against young for women I never look at her and think yes I wish I look like KDIL. I wanna look like the young fit models 😂 get a life and get a proper job. R is such a drama queen. I will be reporting her.
Thats the thing isn’t it, like these models are real life some of the people she ‘mocks’ are normal everyday people who are just naturally beautiful so I wonder if they enjoy getting the p*ss taking out of them from kdil🤷‍♀️ I mean if Rachel wants to talk about been kind and all that..

Reactions: 10
I've never even heard of KDIL until today.. and bleeping hell I am mortified. What is she on? It must be something good. I'm a woman. With a vagina. Have had sex with a fair few men and even made babies... My vagina has NEVER made a noise? 😂 What is she talking about? And I've personally never met a single man who gave two bloody craps about pubic hair or women swearing. Some women are just desperate to be oppressed aren't they. We're not in corsets anymore and we can vote! Let's not embarassing ourselves by showing our pubes online. I wince for the children of influencers. I've had two babies (at the same bloody time) and am a size 10 with some curves and I think I look pretty ok - but that's not allowed in the mum world is it. We MUST be flabby. Models ar models, no we do not look like them but does it matter?!

In fact - for when you are undoubtedly reading these as an adult, if your mother has exploited you online then I am sorry. Theres no excuse for it and it's both emabrassing and pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I messaged Luxefamily5 ,hi Rach, who ever you thought I was I am not them, this is me.
So I messaged her as was disgusted with her involvement, she didn’t really defend rachaeallleee, had a lot to say about Amy but got so irate with me when I mentioned her business. Won’t go into that on this thread though but she was so mad she voiced noted me several times. Hi Again, she is reading here I can assure you. I did advise her on where to visit as I think she is very much misinformed on out R. She claims she has my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , so this could get very interesting. I wish there was a way to share the voice notes, lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d like these sanctimonious “influencers” to let me know when it IS ok to call someone out without it being deemed as jealousy? Stealing money meant for good causes? Oh you’re jealous! Alienating children from their parents? Jealous!!!!! Lying and contradicting on the daily? Troll!!!!!! Selling your children’s souls and future happiness for a few bits of gifted tit??? Jealous troll!!!!!! Guess what ladies, we CAN and WILL call out tit behaviour cos guess what? We can. You don’t have to allow it. It’s NOTHING about jealousy. You couldn’t pay me enough to run round with a bleeping mop in my garden like a lunatic. It’s about calling out tit behaviour.

I messaged Luxefamily5 ,hi Rach, who ever you thought I was I am not them, this is me.
So I messaged her as was disgusted with her involvement, she didn’t really defend rachaeallleee, had a lot to say about Amy but got so irate with me when I mentioned her business. Won’t go into that on this thread though but she was so mad she voiced noted me several times. Hi Again, she is reading here I can assure you. I did advise her on where to visit as I think she is very much misinformed on out R. She claims she has my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , so this could get very interesting. I wish there was a way to share the voice notes, lol
Don’t worry - the police can barely trace most peoples IP addresses. Why do you think so many people get away with online crime? Because it’s bloody hard to do. I doubt some desperate housewife sitting on her I phone can do it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like pandering_to_boys is now having a say
I just listened and found it interesting that she thinks us trolls are dehumanising influencers and we think it's ok to slag them off because they have a wide following. The thing is we haven't dehumanised them, they did it to themselves when they sold their lives for views. When you put yourself out in the world like this, you have to be prepared for criticism. If you want the public limelight it is not always going to be roses and daisies. This is the way the world works, and frankly how it has always worked.

I would NEVER put myself out in the public like this because I know I couldn't handle it. If I read threads and threads of people saying things about me I would be seriously crushed and question my own behaviour and integrity. But that's not what actually happens, they read, cry troll and try to pretend the problem is because we have problems in our own emotions and lives and project it onto influences. If you can't handle the heat - get out of the kitchen? If people criticising your life (that you willingly put out online) is too much for your to handle you are in the wrong career. You don't see genuine celebrities crying about these things do you. No.

Honestly I've said it before and I'll say it again - I am a psychologist and I cannot comprehend the idiocy of influencers.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
New Thread

Looks like pandering_to_boys is now having a say
Well we all know Our Rach likes to pander with boys 😂😂😂

not Worried at all, it’s pathetic, told her to share my messages and user name. They all think they are god, he is not real, the sooner they get that the sooner they will fall 😂

You notice how she drops the bomb then runs.... and her puppets fall for it but don’t see how she is managing them

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
admin please remove post and not me if not allowed.

my ig account which is one too check out a business I am looking into setting up is....

coffeeandcakeyes...

I am going to share on there the messages with Rach 2 or lux5 as she likes to call her self

• Wow
Reactions: 3

my ig account which is one too check out a business I am looking into setting up is....

coffeeandcakeyes...

I am going to share on there the messages with Rach 2 or lux5 as she likes to call her self
Requested

Reactions: 1

coffeeandcakeyes...

Requested

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.