PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got an invite to group sessions last year but never got round to attending, I wonder if that's what she did, attended one of those? And said oh that's tit hun to everyone 😂
I saw a screenshot ages ago on fb about someone being harassed about what their baby wore, this crazy woman was obsessed and was messaging on a daily basis until they blocked her. I just can't remember where it was, and it looks so similar to this
I think I saw this too, it was about a baby wearing pjs and why don’t they dress them?

Reactions: 2
I agree about normal people thinking they are like influences. I've got a friend of a friend who uploads YouTube videos, and they are so dull 😂 I think it's just friends and family watch that kinda thing because they feel obligated to, but not something that's gonna be watched by thousands of folk.
I accidentally clicked on a live the other day of a girl I know talking about her health issues. Not to be dismissive but usual questionable chronic pain stuff (I know some people genuinely live in hell with chronic pain but come on we all know that one woman...) Felt so awkward as it was only me and another person watching so I sat through the whole 20 minutes. Full on crying, the lot. Actually cannot deal with people like that. You’re not raising awareness if all of your 200 followers are friends, family and random idiots you used to work with!!!

Sorry total de-rail but the Slimming World crew ARE THE WORST. I do not need to see your withered baked potato with beans and your bleeping “bit of speed” and I do not care if you syned the cunting coleslaw or if the cheese was healthy extra. None of these people I know ever have a following. Just 4 likes “Hifi bar and a cuppa - bliss” duck OFF SHARON

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I accidentally clicked on a live the other day of a girl I know talking about her health issues. Not to be dismissive but usual questionable chronic pain stuff (I know some people genuinely live in hell with chronic pain but come on we all know that one woman...) Felt so awkward as it was only me and another person watching so I sat through the whole 20 minutes. Full on crying, the lot. Actually cannot deal with people like that. You’re not raising awareness if all of your 200 followers are friends, family and random idiots you used to work with!!!

Sorry total de-rail but the Slimming World crew ARE THE WORST. I do not need to see your withered baked potato with beans and your bleeping “bit of speed” and I do not care if you syned the cunting coleslaw or if the cheese was healthy extra. None of these people I know ever have a following. Just 4 likes “Hifi bar and a cuppa - bliss” duck OFF SHARON
I’m not even that interested in my own meals let alone what other people are eating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In lockdown I would just change my baby from one sleepsuit to another or a romper suit. It’s so much more comfy for them.

Reactions: 9
My baby wears 90% baby grows I just feel it’s comfier for her plus I love the classic almost cartoon baby look. Each to their own though. Today she has on leggings and vest and I’m like oh girl you fancy. Had her in dress and tights a few times but it’s a pain in the arse for nappy changes. I don’t even like putting my own tights on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My baby wears 90% baby grows I just feel it’s comfier for her plus I love the classic almost cartoon baby look. Each to their own though. Today she has on leggings and vest and I’m like oh girl you fancy. Had her in dress and tights a few times but it’s a pain in the arse for nappy changes. I don’t even like putting my own tights on.
I’ve been living in loungewear and leggings 🤣

Reactions: 7

There's a Facebook page called slimming hurled and has the most horrendous meals. I have one friend who is bordering on insta, mainly posts about her drinking and karaoke but they attract hundreds of likes

Reactions: 3
Agreed on the comfort! My twins decided to have a party all night so we are all rocking the pjs today 😂 no way in hell was this tired mama wangling tights and dungarees today.

Reactions: 5
Thank you, actually was that real too? Why would they allow it to go on for months, once would be enough for me
I think that one was actually real. She gets a lot of messages so don't think she'd noticed how many there were straight away 😂

I think that one was actually real. She gets a lot of messages so don't think she'd noticed how many there were straight away 😂
I've tried to search for it but can't find it. Would've been good to share one of the screenshots to see how it compares to R's fake post

That story about Facebook has just made me belly laugh. I don’t even know you but I’ve got this image of you sitting there awkward as arse wondering what the hell to do 😂😂😂. When someone overshares I literally shout ‘no, no don’t do it’ and then can’t look away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love a baby in a babygrow. My third is due in june and will mainly be in rompers or sleep suits. I figure its comfier but I also cant deal with all the different layers so for my own convenience it's mainly 1 pieces they'll be in 😂

Reactions: 10
America do the sleepsuits with feet up to about the age of 10. Whenever I go I grab my godchildren (3 and 5) one as they love being cosy in them at night in the winter.

Someone already brought up the comedian with her 🤔 Right, if someone sent me a message like that, I’d just delete it as a weirdo. But she is making a massive thing out of it like it’s special. Anyone with an open Insta gets random messages from time to time. You just delete 🙄.

Attachments

I'm guessing the majority of us on here are mum's - does anyone care if a baby wears a baby grow? 😂 Seriously? I don't believe anyone would make a comment about a BABY in a Baby grow.

Curious - when would you stop putting a baby in a baby grow?
Josh basically still wears one so I dunno.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.