PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume you can as the Radfords seem to 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it might be if the videos are made specifically for kids. So I’m assuming the Radford one is aimed at adults? If it’s edie reading and stuff like that surely she can’t say that’s for adults? Although knowing her followers they would probably love it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I came here from hers snotty rant last summer 😂 I wasn't one of her arse lickers but I did follow her, she'd started to piss me off with the constant ads and gifted crap, then she videoed herself crying and saying she couldn't leave the house without Josh (while sitting in her car, without Josh 🙄) so I decided to come over and see what was being said. Been here ever since 😂
Exactly the same as me. Followed her. She mentioned tattle once. I thought oh what’s this. Googled it. Oh. The things you find out. Didn’t read much into it as at that point I thought this site was people just randomly trolling. It isn’t; after Budget Clemmie also mentioned Tattle I returned and then once again began reading threads.
I quite like how her house is decorated 🤷🏼‍♀️. Maybe they have an agreement to return it to neutral colours if they leave. Or maybe they have agreed that they are buying it and so the landlady doesn’t care.
Not sure why I’ve posted seemingly sticking up for her. Must have gone mad in isolation 😂
i completely agree, they’ve done it nice. I know a lot of landlords/ladies say put it back to what it was when you leave etc but I must say I hope some do have a look and go, actually leave it. It’s an improvement etc.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t say there was anything wrong with it, I just said I was surprised. It’s quite incongruous with the image Rachel likes to portray.

Also, she is still at primary school, and every school I’ve worked at or my children have gone to, they are not allowed more than one set of studs in school so it would be unusual for a child of primary age to have two piercings.
I agree, my primary school was quite strict and I’d never “want” my child to have a second piercing, they need to want it.

I came here from hers snotty rant last summer 😂 I wasn't one of her arse lickers but I did follow her, she'd started to piss me off with the constant ads and gifted crap, then she videoed herself crying and saying she couldn't leave the house without Josh (while sitting in her car, without Josh 🙄) so I decided to come over and see what was being said. Been here ever since 😂
That’s exactly how I got here 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I didn’t say there was anything wrong with it, I just said I was surprised. It’s quite incongruous with the image Rachel likes to portray.

Also, she is still at primary school, and every school I’ve worked at or my children have gone to, they are not allowed more than one set of studs in school so it would be unusual for a child of primary age to have two piercings.
Won’t she be going to secondary school in September?

Morning gals. I have a question. Does anyone know when Rach stopped talking about Josh in his police role? Was it early last year? I’m really puzzled about the role he has now and that she deleted the conversation about his job 🤔 Sorry a bit off topic, but it is niggling at me 😂

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for josh he seems like a little lost boy lately. I almost want to fly In and rescue him

Reactions: 1
Morning gals. I have a question. Does anyone know when Rach stopped talking about Josh in his police role? Was it early last year? I’m really puzzled about the role he has now and that she deleted the conversation about his job 🤔 Sorry a bit off topic, but it is niggling at me 😂
It won't be long before he's the agent/pushy dad for the new YouTube sensations of Betsy and Tallulah 🙄

I feel sorry for josh he seems like a little lost boy lately. I almost want to fly In and rescue him
It’s probably nothing, I just had a feeling that there was a little more to his work situation than meets the eye. D&C police are an interesting bunch that’s for sure 😂😂

Yeah but she’s in primary now and already has them. Presumably she hasn’t had a second set pierced during lockdown? Although I wouldn’t put it past Rachel considering what she thinks is essential 🙄

My eldest is also going to high school in September and they’re just as strict on jewellery as primary 🤷🏼‍♀️

My son's secondary school is probably stricter than the primary school he went to, which incidentally is the same primary school Rachaeaeaele's kids are at. I'm not sure what the rules regarding appearance are at the school Tallulah is moving to, but at my son's school, it's one ear piercing only. If they have more, they're asked to take them out.

Just googled it out of interest and it's the same at the school she's going to in September. Think most secondary schools are probably the same...

Attachments

Last edited:
To say she's apparently ignoring the trolls and not letting them bother her, she hasn't half wittered on about one person saying Wilby is always in a baby gro 😴 Hate to see when someone says something that actually bothers her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I quite like how her house is decorated 🤷🏼‍♀️. Maybe they have an agreement to return it to neutral colours if they leave. Or maybe they have agreed that they are buying it and so the landlady doesn’t care.
Not sure why I’ve posted seemingly sticking up for her. Must have gone mad in isolation 😂
I like it too, I’m a neutral person but I think it’s lovely and very homie tbh, you can tell they care about there home which is about the only nice thing about watching them 😂

Yeah but she’s in primary now and already has them. Presumably she hasn’t had a second set pierced during lockdown? Although I wouldn’t put it past Rachel considering what she thinks is essential 🙄

My eldest is also going to high school in September and they’re just as strict on jewellery as primary 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m sure I seen something about her getting them done in Nottingham so without Rachaeeelllleeeee!!

She's not letting go off this baby grow thing is she? 😂 Mine lived in baby grows when they were that age too, but I wouldn't bang on about it if someone asked why they weren't in "proper" clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's not letting go off this baby grow thing is she? 😂 Mine lived in baby grows when they were that age too, but I wouldn't bang on about it if someone asked why they weren't in "proper" clothes.
Mine was always in a babygrow, I think they look cute, and they're far more practical for nappy changes or having to change because of being sick, or a poo explosion etc. If anyone said anything I just said that I had years ahead of me of dressing her up in proper clothes so I was making the most of dressing her like a baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This might be a bit off ptwm chat but still relevant -
Does anyone notice since this influencer phase kicked off that "normal" everyday people on fb are picking up the mannerisms of an influencers posts etc? I have some friends who clearly think they are influencers in some way with the posts they write. One friend will post numerous posts per day all at least 3 paragraphs long - one yesterday on meal plans and actually showed a picture of her shopping receipt (snorefest) yet is so quiet in real life and would barely speak to you if you bumped into her in the street? It bloody scares me!
I would never dream of posting such boring nonsense to my social media. Like it would never cross my mind.

But back to ptwm - shes a bit like that now eh? Posts for no real reason. Just her kids trying to be normal then obviously cant be because a camera gets shoved in their face.
I've always been a bit on the fence tbh as I used to really enjoy her content. And some of the stuff she is trolled for is ridiculous e.g. the babygrow incident!
But I will always say that she should have disclosed proper evidence when the paypal questions came to light as I think a lot more people will have respect for her if she was being honest. Me and my husband run a cafe and we cook as part of a community scheme to provide meals on christmas day for lonely/vulnerable/homeless. But we do a bit of fundraising so we can do more like provide gifts for kids etc and any money left over after christmas carefully gets put back into the community via various organisations such as a group who hold meetings for support of families of suicide - we would have that information on those funds at hand if anyone wanted to see them and we would have ZERO issue with posting this information publicly if asked. It wasnt just one crazy person asking her. It's now a lot of people. And a lot of people who are being polite and asking nicely also.

And being blocked for saying no to a poll about her daughter reading? Dont even get me started. I was very close to voting no (again snorefest) so therefore I would have been blocked? By giving my opinion on what content I want to see on an influencers page i choose to follow? WHAT? mind blowing!

Reactions: 18
This might be a bit off ptwm chat but still relevant -
Does anyone notice since this influencer phase kicked off that "normal" everyday people on fb are picking up the mannerisms of an influencers posts etc? I have some friends who clearly think they are influencers in some way with the posts they write. One friend will post numerous posts per day all at least 3 paragraphs long - one yesterday on meal plans and actually showed a picture of her shopping receipt (snorefest) yet is so quiet in real life and would barely speak to you if you bumped into her in the street? It bloody scares me!
I would never dream of posting such boring nonsense to my social media. Like it would never cross my mind.

But back to ptwm - shes a bit like that now eh? Posts for no real reason. Just her kids trying to be normal then obviously cant be because a camera gets shoved in their face.
I've always been a bit on the fence tbh as I used to really enjoy her content. And some of the stuff she is trolled for is ridiculous e.g. the babygrow incident!
But I will always say that she should have disclosed proper evidence when the paypal questions came to light as I think a lot more people will have respect for her if she was being honest. Me and my husband run a cafe and we cook as part of a community scheme to provide meals on christmas day for lonely/vulnerable/homeless. But we do a bit of fundraising so we can do more like provide gifts for kids etc and any money left over after christmas carefully gets put back into the community via various organisations such as a group who hold meetings for support of families of suicide - we would have that information on those funds at hand if anyone wanted to see them and we would have ZERO issue with posting this information publicly if asked. It wasnt just one crazy person asking her. It's now a lot of people. And a lot of people who are being polite and asking nicely also.

And being blocked for saying no to a poll about her daughter reading? Dont even get me started. I was very close to voting no (again snorefest) so therefore I would have been blocked? By giving my opinion on what content I want to see on an influencers page i choose to follow? WHAT? mind blowing!
Great post 👌🏼
My sister filmed herself crying on Instagram yesterday because her cat was missing. I’m embarrassed for her.
I must be pretty thick skinned because although I don’t think complaining about what she dresses her son is is very nice, it’s not what I consider trolling. It’s just a pointless opinion from a follower. Real trolling to me, is that R described happening in here; people wishing her baby dead and doing a poll on when Betsy would be pregnant, which, of course, didn’t happen.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.