PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great post 👌🏼
My sister filmed herself crying on Instagram yesterday because her cat was missing. I’m embarrassed for her.
I must be pretty thick skinned because although I don’t think complaining about what she dresses her son is is very nice, it’s not what I consider trolling. It’s just a pointless opinion from a follower. Real trolling to me, is that R described happening in here; people wishing her baby dead and doing a poll on when Betsy would be pregnant, which, of course, didn’t happen.
Agreed, I don't consider asking someone why their baby is always in a babygro trolling. Irritating maybe and pointless, but harmless really. Unless you take things to heart like she clearly does, even though it's really not bothered her in the slightest and she's only mentioned it 79 times...

Reactions: 16
She’s banging on about the baby-grow comment because she cannot stand criticism and, as much as she harps on about not being bothered by it, if she genuinely didn’t care, it wouldn't be occupying her thoughts so much.

I like it too, I’m a neutral person but I think it’s lovely and very homie tbh, you can tell they care about there home which is about the only nice thing about watching them 😂
I think it’s the Instagram content they care about, not the home. Their last home was completely different in style, it was beige walls with beige hearts all over them and dull, bog-standard family decor. Now they’ve got bright walls, colourful and “unique” prints everywhere, interesting artwork and ornaments (ducks in tutus?) and a neon sign 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like everything has to be a talking point and they’re desperate to show they’re different and interesting so they’ve stuck pom-poms and lights and colour everywhere.

But I don’t believe it’s genuinely to their taste. I think Rachel stalks the pages of popular influencers and steals their ideas thinking it will make her more popular - Gi Fletcher and the neon sign comes to mind 🤔

Reactions: 13
Agreed, I don't consider asking someone why their baby is always in a babygro trolling. Irritating maybe and pointless, but harmless really. Unless you take things to heart like she clearly does, even though it's really not bothered her in the slightest and she's only mentioned it 79 times...
I don't believe that most of her "trolling" is even real. How hard would it be to send herself a message off one of other family members' accounts and block out the name and photo? Easy content and gets people feeling sorry for her and sending her messages about how amazing she is, and doesn't deserve any of it because of her tireless work helping others. She gets a nice ego massage and a boost in her engagement figures for zero effort 🤷

Great post 👌🏼
My sister filmed herself crying on Instagram yesterday because her cat was missing. I’m embarrassed for her.
I must be pretty thick skinned because although I don’t think complaining about what she dresses her son is is very nice, it’s not what I consider trolling. It’s just a pointless opinion from a follower. Real trolling to me, is that R described happening in here; people wishing her baby dead and doing a poll on when Betsy would be pregnant, which, of course, didn’t happen.
Yeh I guess trolling is the wrong word. I guess I'd just never understand why someone would take time out of their day to send a message about what someone dresses their baby in! Especially when she does much worse than that lol!

Reactions: 8
I agree about normal people thinking they are like influences. I've got a friend of a friend who uploads YouTube videos, and they are so dull 😂 I think it's just friends and family watch that kinda thing because they feel obligated to, but not something that's gonna be watched by thousands of folk.

Reactions: 7
Yeh I guess trolling is the wrong word. I guess I'd just never understand why someone would take time out of their day to send a message about what someone dresses their baby in! Especially when she does much worse than that lol!
I’m with you on this 😂. I didn’t know baby fashion was a thing people cared about.

• Haha
She doesn’t arf bang on about trolls. She loves the opportunity to create a scene. She reminds me that piss head in the pub who dances on tables because no one will dance with her

Reactions: 11
To say she's apparently ignoring the trolls and not letting them bother her, she hasn't half wittered on about one person saying Wilby is always in a baby gro 😴 Hate to see when someone says something that actually bothers her
She loves the idea of being trolled. Makes her feel like a celeb.

Nobody trolled her about the baby grow. She copied the idea off a popular US comedian that she follows, made a new account then messaged herself.

Reactions: 16
All these people who get paid for posting crap will notice that soon people will wake up and stop giving a tit, in times like this her bull tit ads aren't necessary. And on a whole her account has got boring she's just recycling crap.

She blatantly trolls herself, or pays someone to do it. If you read the messages they are generally very similar with the way they are worded!

Reactions: 15
I'm guessing the majority of us on here are mum's - does anyone care if a baby wears a baby grow? 😂 Seriously? I don't believe anyone would make a comment about a BABY in a Baby grow.

Curious - when would you stop putting a baby in a baby grow?

Reactions: 10
There's an app for writing fake messages to yourself, of course she will be the expert in it. Also was there any need for that post about safe? I had about 2 sessions there once and the less said the better.

There's an app for writing fake messages to yourself, of course she will be the expert in it. Also was there any need for that post about safe? I had about 2 sessions there once and the less said the better.
If I remember, she sat in on a one day session with Safe. Training it was not 😂. Do you really think she sends the messages to herself because that’s so bloody weird hahaha. Although admittedly it’s weird to even notice what a babies wearing so I could believe it. Does she do it so she can tag in the #gifted without looking beggy?

I'm guessing the majority of us on here are mum's - does anyone care if a baby wears a baby grow? 😂 Seriously? I don't believe anyone would make a comment about a BABY in a Baby grow.

When mine were small, I searched everywhere for babygros that went up to 2-3 years, found some in Mothercare, so they wore them for ages. Too cute. I personally would rather see a baby in a babygro than “proper” clothes but tbh it hadn’t even registered with me what Wilbur wears.

Despite what Rachel thinks about her family being the most amazing, beautiful and interesting people ever, they are really very average.

If I remember, she sat in on a one day session with Safe. Training it was not 😂. Do you really think she sends the messages to herself because that’s so bloody weird hahaha. Although admittedly it’s weird to even notice what a babies wearing so I could believe it. Does she do it so she can tag in the #gifted without looking beggy?
I got an invite to group sessions last year but never got round to attending, I wonder if that's what she did, attended one of those? And said oh that's tit hun to everyone 😂
I saw a screenshot ages ago on fb about someone being harassed about what their baby wore, this crazy woman was obsessed and was messaging on a daily basis until they blocked her. I just can't remember where it was, and it looks so similar to this

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I only used them as sleep suits once past the newborn stage and had them in clothes for the day time. I wouldnt spend all day in PJ's so don't see why a baby should.

Reactions: 6
I got an invite to group sessions last year but never got round to attending, I wonder if that's what she did, attended one of those? And said oh that's tit hun to everyone 😂
I saw a screenshot ages ago on fb about someone being harassed about what their baby wore, this crazy woman was obsessed and was messaging on a daily basis until they blocked her. I just can't remember where it was, and it looks so similar to this
It was Laura Clery, who R funnily enough follows!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.