PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy Mitchell at it again I see. She claims the shelves are empty? They don't look empty to me. There are posts from local food banks in my area where the shelves are actually empty, not ratshits version of empty. I'll support local foodbanks a million times over before I'd support her vanity project. Grabby old cow.
The only reason she has the women’s centre/pantry/shop etc (apart from to remind people of the eternal victim she is) is to keep raking in money from followers that think she helps people. Guarantee her page and Patreon would not have taken off if it wasn’t for the DV angle she took. Monetising abuse. Ideal 👌🏻

Reactions: 19
I’m honestly so bored of her now, it actually amazes me she still gets anything to advertise as she is so dull.

Reactions: 13
i hope someone steps up. or something does. to stop these cunting cuntfluencers. or rules and regs are put in place. certainly the slow but determined movement of a few to protects children happens. and i hope it happens in this era. so that these no good twats get their comeuppances. and fall from grace. because after that, who on the tattle list will have anything at all.
imagine if they didnt get gifted their lives. if they werent allowed to use their children for content. hell, imagine children werent allowed at all. its a useless wish. im very aware of this.
seems Ai is becoming even more abused and with that the cunts wont die. but in my mind, and when i see a few fighting for it, it gives me ease. and if anything that it reasures my belief that these twats are just that. twats. and in the end they wont be happier for it.
becasue look at her. she may profess money and gifted bullshit. but thats all tit is. bullshit. and lies. and a bitter nasty soul.
there is no love in her. and actually no love for her.

Reactions: 8
On the beg for food for the centre yet I expect we’ll get a close up of a very expensive menu when she’s eating out tomorrow 🙄

Reactions: 13
She's done very nicely out of other people's misfortune and despair hasn't she... I don't know how she sleeps at night

• Angry
Reactions: 20
If the camera hadn’t been filming, seb would have had a drink with no comment about paying for it . Scabs

Reactions: 17
If the camera hadn’t been filming, seb would have had a drink with no comment about paying for it . Scabs
It wouldn't surprise me if the whole rancid family believes they have first dibs on anything donated to the 'Patchwork family'. The state of her, begging people worse off to donate food to her vanity project; food which she could afford to buy herself at least ten times over thanks to subscriptions from braindead huns.

She's the lowest of the low, the way she monetises the misfortunes of others and manipulates her kids for clicks & cash.

Reactions: 18
We are a women's centre in Torbay, supporting women who have fled domestic abuse. This is through 1:1 emotional support sessions, various trauma and Freedom group Programmes, community walks, food parcels. We are now branching out and are open and providing a community fridge in our local area, to save food and feed our community. We operate from our building on Winner Street, Paignton. We are open as a Community Fridge currently every Monday and Tuesday between 10-2, with plans to be open more days come September. This is a open door policy, to give our users their dignity. We are set up as a 'proper' shop, and charge £4 per 12 items of users choice. We are collecting from Fareshare UK each Friday in Exeter, and rely on donations from the public which we aquire using our Instagram following platform which is @thepatchworkhousecic At the Pantry we have a mental health first aid, emotional support trained manager who has access and knowledge to many services to signpost in our local area and who is there every day if users need someone to talk to. We feel very strongly for saving the planet, and stopping food from going to waste, alongside stopping children and people going hungry
We are a women's centre in Torbay, supporting women who have fled domestic abuse. This is through 1:1 emotional support sessions, various trauma and Freedom group Programmes, community walks, food parcels. We are now branching out and are open and providing a community fridge in our local area, to save food and feed our community. We operate from our building on Winner Street, Paignton. We are open as a Community Fridge currently every Monday and Tuesday between 10-2, with plans to be open more days come September. This is a open door policy, to give our users their dignity. We are set up as a 'proper' shop, and charge £4 per 12 items of users choice. We are collecting from Fareshare UK each Friday in Exeter, and rely on donations from the public which we aquire using our Instagram following platform which is @thepatchworkhousecic At the Pantry we have a mental health first aid, emotional support trained manager who has access and knowledge to many services to signpost in our local area and who is there every day if users need someone to talk to. We feel very strongly for saving the planet, and stopping food from going to waste, alongside stopping children and people going hungry
---
"At the Pantry we have a mental health first aid, emotional support trained manager"
And who the fck is this clown?
Imagine going to Winner Street and getting the mental health support that the NHS cannot provide, because of lack of funding and other problems.
& what is a community walk?
A guided tour of Winner Street and beyond?

And she's saving the planet too.
Obviously

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
---
"At the Pantry we have a mental health first aid, emotional support trained manager"
And who the fck is this clown?
Imagine going to Winner Street and getting the mental health support that the NHS cannot provide, because of lack of funding and other problems.
& what is a community walk?
A guided tour of Winner Street and beyond?

And she's saving the planet too.
Obviously
Is that from their website? They're not even at Winner Street any more. 🤡

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't she be able to gather the clothes for the men she's helping by looking in Josh and Sebs old stuff! I'm sure between all the men she dangles her legs around she would be able to gather a lot of stuff!

Reactions: 16
Is that from their website? They're not even at Winner Street any more. 🤡
I should have said where I saw it.
It's called The Neighbourly Platform .https://www.neighbourly.com/project/6470ccccf20ee7a778994760.
---
She's been very quiet, wonder what's going on?
Maybe she's taken "her ladies" & their babies on a community walk 😎.
And teaching them to love each other's babies like their own ❤.
I never got invited on a Community Walk when I frequented Womens' Aid.
Which is a shame, as it must help enormously with PTSD and anxiety 🤔.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So I'm home, showered, unpacked, and dropped all the laundry off at the mother-in-law's! As I've popped in over the last week it seems the only big news for the next thread recap is that Lula's back in school after only a fortnight of online learning (aka going out for runs, riding horses and going Costa). Anything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So I'm home, showered, unpacked, and dropped all the laundry off at the mother-in-law's! As I've popped in over the last week it seems the only big news for the next thread recap is that Lula's back in school after only a fortnight of online learning (aka going out for runs, riding horses and going Costa). Anything else?
That’s all I think.

Reactions: 2
Literally nothing has happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only reason she has the women’s centre/pantry/shop etc (apart from to remind people of the eternal victim she is) is to keep raking in money from followers that think she helps people. Guarantee her page and Patreon would not have taken off if it wasn’t for the DV angle she took. Monetising abuse. Ideal 👌🏻
And half term snacks.

Reactions: 3
You might want to document the saviour of domestic abuse victims total lack of posts / stories in relation to the rise of domestic abuse cases during major football events - I think throughout the Euros - they started on 14th June and run until 14th July and I think I have seen her share one post on her stories from the women’s aid campaign that’s being run…..considering she claims to work so closely with them you think she would have been all over it and using the month to really raise awareness and sign post support - but I guess that doesn’t bring her any money or gifted nights away so why bother 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Hate is a very strong word R. This is why your son says it all the time 🙄 I don't hate you, I just think you're a thieving twit. Also don't flatter yourself that you take up any of my time. I'm usually taking a tit when I scroll through your crap. What's that song? You're so vain........?
Screenshot_20240703_170648.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also Rach these are all reality tv “stars” who apart from being a bit twatty, to my knowledge don’t steal people’s money pretending to be the saviour of all women and spend it on designer gear, meals out and ❄ whilst continuously begging the Huns for food/clothing etc 🤷🏻‍♀️ these are the reasons people maybe don’t like you?

Reactions: 23