PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I go on hols I'll only ever post photos of our trip after we've returned, and this is on Facebook to my 200 or so friends/acquaintances...who I know are unlikely to come and rob me, but still.

I therefore cannot imagine posting details in REAL TIME exactly where I am on holiday (exact park), whilst also therefore alluding to which of my children may be home alone...to a couple of hundred thousand followers. Safeguarding craziness.

Reactions: 28
When I go on hols I'll only ever post photos of our trip after we've returned, and this is on Facebook to my 200 or so friends/acquaintances...who I know are unlikely to come and rob me, but still.

I therefore cannot imagine posting details in REAL TIME exactly where I am on holiday (exact park), whilst also therefore alluding to which of my children may be home alone...to a couple of hundred thousand followers. Safeguarding craziness.
I need everyone to listen to me carefully "she doesn't like the kids. They are her content". Therefore, safeguarding is NEVER on her radar. I know more about the girls especially, than I should.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I love my kids, love my holidays and love taking photos. So I do post daily but once the kids are in bed (single parent). And it’s for my enjoyment and the TimeHops, couldn’t care less about my “followers”. My account is locked to only friends and it’s mainly scenery and the odd family selfie as the kids don’t want themselves out there.

Also for a special treat for 18th/A levels/leaving home, I’m taking one away alone for the first time ever. I’ve always managed to parent both kids at the same time 😮

Reactions: 12
I imagine Issac would only go if his cousin went and they could then go off and enjoy swimming etc and then it’s just R and J watching W play with dinosaurs with minimal input.
Imagine going away to france and sitting on a porch watching your son play with his bag for life full of dinosaurs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they’ve pissed off again I see leaving the recently diagnosed autistic L to her own devices 🤷🏻‍♀️
She manages to make everywhere they go look like a tit hole (Rome) and no one absolutely no one needs to see the spoilt brat playing with 90 billion dinosaurs daily 💤

Reactions: 15
She's really not selling that Eurocamp place at all. Bet she's seething she didn't get a non budget one. Used to camper home life my arse

Reactions: 11
I’m maybe a bit too worried but she’s just shown her son sleeps in a room alone under a window 🤔 you’d just have to call his name and dangle a dinosaur in front of him and we’ll have Madeline McCann the 2nd.

Reactions: 20
I’m maybe a bit too worried but she’s just shown her son sleeps in a room alone under a window 🤔 you’d just have to call his name and dangle a dinosaur in front of him and we’ll have Madeline McCann the 2nd.
I’m sure within a minute of being with that bossy loud obnoxious brat, they’d return him pronto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've just got secondary claustrophobia from that room tour. Imagine being stuck in there with her gob 😟.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so first which part of France are they in that they needed to have a room in the ferry???
Shopping trip times and the entitlement. Of course he csn have another toy oh and yes some Playdoh and yes let's let you have an ice cream. As well as open my toy we havnt payed for.
He was telling her about why it was his favourite and she was all yes but do u wantpl play doh too

Attachments

• 44.6 KB
    • Wow
    • Angry
    Reactions: 9
    Ok so first which part of France are they in that they needed to have a room in the ferry???
    Shopping trip times and the entitlement. Of course he csn have another toy oh and yes some Playdoh and yes let's let you have an ice cream. As well as open my toy we havnt payed for.
    He was telling her about why it was his favourite and she was all yes but do u wantpl play doh too
    He's a spoilt wee turd

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    That holiday looks tit. You can tell she’s gutted and the weathers crap! I’m loving it 😂😂😂
    ---
    Also the constant buying of toys and crap!

• Haha
    Reactions: 16
    So her holiday content so far is w in a shop and w in bed? I’m sooo jealous over here Ratchet it’s 35° where I live today I’m just reading my book in peace by the pool while my “tiny turd” (age 17) fends for himself and then I’m off to a pool party later oh and my husband doesn’t look like a crack head either 😊 #notjealousofthehambeltons

• Haha
    Reactions: 23
    Maybe, just maybe if less money was spent on crappy plastic dinosaurs and Gucci shoes you could have afforded a decent holiday instead of the shithole you're in. When my kids were little we had caravan holidays, but never in a van with no oven, toaster or kettle, if I'd turned up to that hovel I'd have turned back around, and if I'd had an income of over £20k per month I'd have decanted to a 5* hotel. But we all know she'd only spend that kind of money on herself. I really hate to say this about a child but he is a horrible little brat who seems to be fully in charge over everyone in that family, not his fault, little kids learn what they see and mimic, monkey see, monkey do, so he's just copying the behaviours of his mother. I bet she has more tantrums than him to get what she wants.

Reactions: 21
    I think she takes him shopping all the time because she doesn't know what to do with him. You never see her dancing around, or drawing or kicking the ball about with him. Even bike rides and climbing etc, they are all the things you do with boys to bond, but she's just not like that is she? She doesn't even play with the dog with him. It's quite sad really as that's all the good parts about having a son. It's what they remember about you.

She should try crawling out of Josh's frightfully ugly arse and getting to know her kid for 5 minutes. He might surprise her 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 25
    I think she takes him shopping all the time because she doesn't know what to do with him. You never see her dancing around, or drawing or kicking the ball about with him. Even bike rides and climbing etc, they are all the things you do with boys to bond, but she's just not like that is she? She doesn't even play with the dog with him. It's quite sad really as that's all the good parts about having a son. It's what they remember about you.

She should try crawling out of Josh's frightfully ugly arse and getting to know her kid for 5 minutes. He might surprise her 🤷🏻‍♀️.
    My ex doesn’t have much of a relationship with our youngest because he never bothered to get involved with the things our son was interested in. Distinctly remember him saying once “why would I want to watch a kids film at the cinema? I’m 48!” Spectacularly missing the point. I imagine Rachel is like this and her relationship with her daughters is superficially “better” because she can do what she wants (eat out, fashion, make up, reality TV) and they might show a vague interest but that’s as deep as it goes.

Reactions: 21
    We used to do the sun £9.50 hols when our son was little, he loved them and the caravans all came with an oven, kettle and toaster 😂

Reactions: 12
    I don't understand how the caravan has no oven or kettle?! Caravan holidays are self-catering holidays. How can you self-cater without cooking facilities??!! I've been on many caravan holidays in France, first one at 11yrs old and there was a cooker and kettle then which was over 40yrs ago!!

Reactions: 11
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.