PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nā€™s mum is very very good friends with someone who is friends with Hannah - I would love to be a fly on the wall for those conversations!

Reactions: 9
God heā€™s an ugly man. Bubs no one wants to pinch him from you and noones jealous of you.
I think heā€™s having a midlife crisis. When he was a working police officer, he seemed to look a lot healthier. Since heā€™s been working for his wife, heā€™s aged terribly. His hair looks like itā€™s been hacked off by a child. His teeth have disintegrated. I would say though, he does seem to be able to deal with Wilby a lot better than Rachel. Sorry. Iā€™ll see myself out. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We get it ratchet.stop captioning your child so we are meant to "know" to spin with him. We get you want to tell us what you say is going on even if its not what W is doing. Stop telling gus what autism x3000 Wilby is doing. He's just Wilby. And you filming him, even when he doesn't even know your doing it, is bleeping gross.whats worse is you filming him sobbing. Stood there. In front of his face. Just his mum, camera in front of him, stood away but filming him. As he cries. Bad enogub right ratchet? Damaging to children wouldn't you think. But then publishing it for EVERYONE AND ANYONE to šŸ‘€ see. Yeh. You're a bleep,mate

Reactions: 14
That kid is a brat. They all are to be fair but Wilby gets away with it because he's level 567823 autistic.
She's created that child. Can't be fucked with him. Can't stop to care. So put anything and everything in his way to stop him bothering her remotely. Anything mothers do, any nuturing. Nope. Just chuck him places and chuck things in front of him. Then feed him behaviours. Feed him actusl lines. Don't bother to play or teach him with mew imaginations or toys. Just tell him to "do it again?" On repeat. If a boy is given dinosaurs, he will hold on to them and play with them and yes learn their bleeping names. Foods. Time. Play. Home. Space. Nothing from her.
Equally regarding right and wrong. She can't be fucked. She doesn't "dread" a melt down. She has created a temper tantrum child.and doesn't want to deal with it. Or take the time to stop it.
The only person that will see the fallout is him. It'll ruin so much of his life. We are already seeing it in him now.
Autistic kids don't look like brats. That's not a trait ratchet. They also aren't fed lines. Or fed behaviours for " aaaand scene".
---
They've split up? How have I missed this? Was it in her stories today cos ive not caught up yet.
Taking a break.
Sebs acting like any young lad apparently but also to the point he should NOT be doing what he's doing to a gf. And also if he's acting like he is he definitely should end it as its not right to treat a gf like this. But again. Its ok if he's not with her.... but not. But is. But isn't. At all OK. But ....
Oh and she's sorry she has to be "the mum" to him thst has to tell him he's doing all the wrong things and bleeping up.
Oh but he's also sorry. And blah blah ratchets sharing anything to manipulate her "chuldren" and audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
ā€œObviously we brought a bag of medsā€ but hiding it so we canā€™t see itā€™s just calpol and plasters, not because your kid is on any medication.

Hollering ā€œwhy are you going to the toilet over thereā€ at 8am on a bank holiday Sunday when everyone is sleeping. So he doesnā€™t have to evidence his tit to you?

Also why did she keep saying she was taking the kids away when sheā€™s taken one?

Reactions: 8
It looked like Issac is there with his cousin - Hannahā€™s son and then W. So maybe E is with her dad? It seems really odd to go away and not plan it when E is around too? Also, odd that she didnā€™t take Lu really, if she managed Portugal with a friends family then surely she can manage being away with her own family!

Reactions: 9
ā€œObviously we brought a bag of medsā€ but hiding it so we canā€™t see itā€™s just calpol and plasters, not because your kid is on any medication.

Hollering ā€œwhy are you going to the toilet over thereā€ at 8am on a bank holiday Sunday when everyone is sleeping. So he doesnā€™t have to evidence his tit to you?

Also why did she keep saying she was taking the kids away when sheā€™s taken one?
I think Issac has gone with them and no doubt took Mannahs eldest too as he is normally around when I is at home! Lula is def at home with Seb and Betsy!

Reactions: 2
It looked like Issac is there with his cousin - Hannahā€™s son and then W. So maybe E is with her dad? It seems really odd to go away and not plan it when E is around too? Also, odd that she didnā€™t take Lu really, if she managed Portugal with a friends family then surely she can manage being away with her own family!
E is abroad with her dad this week.

Reactions: 4
She's being very cagey about showing "the boys" most likely because she said she was taking some of the kids away & has only taken 2 out of 6! Why is Lula not there? Another week when she's left most likely unsupervised.
Her parenting is the worst!

Reactions: 17
I imagine Issac would only go if his cousin went and they could then go off and enjoy swimming etc and then itā€™s just R and J watching W play with dinosaurs with minimal input.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.