PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s whipped the Huns up into a frenzy hasn’t it. Almost like she had to make it up to get some engagement…..

Reactions: 26
I'm interested to hear exactly what Bratsy would have done if the sneering little cow was there. Mumble under her breath instead of mumbling out loud 🤔 Shes 100% full of tit! The delusion is strong in that one. Shes definitely going for an apology from Eurocamp and a free 5 star trip for her and her band of bratty, rude, no manners kids. duck off Rach and put your hand in your pocket for a better holiday next time if thats what you want. I dont earn 20k a year and she gets that much a month. Its hard to feel sorry for the entitled twit!

Reactions: 23
Yup that load of dribble didn’t happen did it!
Adding that to my (very long with this one) list of things that never happened.

More likely the woman didn't take kindly to a phone filming her whole family for an entire sodding meal.

Poor bubs though eh.

Reactions: 21
Liar liar pants on fire 🔥 100% did not happen.
She’s such an entitled witch I’m surprised she didn’t stand up and announce “don’t you know who I am’ to the whole restaurant 😂
Maybe your child was behaving like the spoilt little brat you’ve turned him into, nothing to do with his level 20 billion non verbal autism 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Interesting how she still says “he’s autistic” not “he has autism”. The diagnosis is all he means to her, isn’t it 😒

Also, it’s not only kids with autism that can be noisy when out and about, especially small children. Take them places that cater to children 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Just coming on to say the same regarding the smoking, it’s banned both inside and in covered areas so wriggle out of that one you lying mare 🙄

Reactions: 14
I was straight here after I saw her post, saw she was indoors and thought BS, no one was smoking - and the rest probably never happened either, what weird way to behave just for engagement

Just coming on to say the same regarding the smoking, it’s banned both inside and in covered areas so wriggle out of that one you lying mare 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why didn't she just say to the staff in the restaurant that she objected to the smoking and ask to be moved seat or try being calm and explaining to the women but also they need to start putting boundaries in place, people want to enjoy a meal out as do they but say one Dino and it's to stay at the table, drawing at the table. Play dough not letting him roam the place and annoy others. Added.... if this even happened.

Reactions: 19
Broken English to get her child put of the restaurant. Yeh bleeping right. She's a fiction author alright. Screaming? Screaming at you for noise. Oh behave you lousy piece of tit.
Also behind who? Because there is noone behind her and W. In the next stories you see they have the outside to door corridor behind them 2.
Plus if someone is Screaming at you. Then actually, you are very much within your right to question it! You don't need to, nor would you sit there silent because that our ol "Saint ratchet accepting other not accepting her boyyyyy." no if someone is Screaming you can react. Doesn't need Screaming but you'd react accordingly as an adult.

Reactions: 12
Interesting how she still says “he’s autistic” not “he has autism”. The diagnosis is all he means to her, isn’t it 😒

Also, it’s not only kids with autism that can be noisy when out and about, especially small children. Take them places that cater to children 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s actually using the correct term. Most autistic adults prefer this language over ‘has autism’

Reactions: 4
Ps ratchet. Insinuating your adult child would be a yob about it isn't the slick dick you think it is.

Reactions: 7
She’s actually using the correct term. Most autistic adults prefer this language over ‘has autism’
Ok. I’ve been taught in my job that we put the person before the diagnosis but that is with children. Seems to change all the time!

I stand by what I said about rachel only seeing wobble as “autistic” and not a 4 year old child that wants to explore and play with his parents.

Reactions: 16
Why does she have to lie 🤣🤣
Because in her head, that's the stereotype of a French person, so of course it happened. All the embellished lies to make things seem more authentic. From WebMD.....
They may add details to make their lies seem more realistic. Studies show that pathological liars tend to include details that can't be verified. Overly dramatic or long stories. Lies are more likely to be dramatic and long.

Reactions: 17
What probably happened was that Wilbert had an iPad on top volume, whilst charging around shouting and swearing and repeatedly hollering dinosaur names, all whilst Ratchet filmed and snorted. A family who probably paid a lot of actually earned money, wanted to have a meal in peace and politely asked them to turn something down.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.