PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex doesn’t have much of a relationship with our youngest because he never bothered to get involved with the things our son was interested in. Distinctly remember him saying once “why would I want to watch a kids film at the cinema? I’m 48!” Spectacularly missing the point. I imagine Rachel is like this and her relationship with her daughters is superficially “better” because she can do what she wants (eat out, fashion, make up, reality TV) and they might show a vague interest but that’s as deep as it goes.
The amount of injuries I've had doing something I'd have rather not been doing with the kids over the years is shocking. They couldn't tell you what they got for Christmas at any point, but they remember the several times I fell off my bike. My knees are wrecked. I regret nothing though 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The amount of injuries I've had doing something I'd have rather not been doing with the kids over the years is shocking. They couldn't tell you what they got for Christmas at any point, but they remember the several times I fell off my bike. My knees are wrecked. I regret nothing though 😂.
I had to go to the doctor earlier this year with a bruised shin that I got “practising kick-boxing with my 13 year old”. That was a fun appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I might actually die of boredom if I have to watch Wilby line up or name one more fuckin dinosaur 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hahaha I so relate! A couple of years ago I misjudged the soft play slightly and twisted awkwardly trying to lift myself to the next level injuring my hip. Could have died when my husband had to come in and help me out. He then had to put my shoes on for me as well as our two young children 🙉😂😂 THE SHAME!!! Couldn’t walk properly for days. Have I learnt my lesson since? Absolutely not! 🫣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine having such a crappy holiday but paying for 2 cabins on the ferry, one for the most entitled kid in the world to ‘cope’, with his dinosaurs x 727383 and another for two teenage lads to ‘chill’. She always gets it so wrong 🙄

She literally must tit money. Who on earth pays for cabins for these reasons. What a tit little holiday. I’d rather stay at home. I forgot though she hates her kids .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It actually concerns me that she's "friends" with a young girl who has been in a mental health hospital multiple times.

Also that holiday looks like butlins... could have got the same experience in skeg 😭

• Haha
She tagging the eurocamp so they see it and offer a free one.
I've been to the canvas and eurocamp. We started with the big tents. And even they come with bleeping electric! And a hob and toasters. No matter how late we went. Or how late or early we booked. The mobile homes never looked liked that with so little facilities.
I'm never going to the place she's linked if that's the offering. Maybe that is what she is hoping. They see her making it look tit so give her an upgrade.
Perhaps she simply had to go so she made E feel bad or choose. So she could do the " oh we planned to go France that week" when it was announced E dad was taking her away.
I'm glad E isn't there. She would have had no holiday and become a performing parrot like she has previously. Then again E was only invited before because it was a freebie soooo.

And T. Who is putting up stories about her struggles. Isn't coping with school. Has meltdowns and wrios the tit out of her sister at times and vice versa. Has just had a possibly life changing set of changes in her life. Is left alone?
Having only just been left by her parents the week before when they were in Rome. What a sack load of tit these two are.
---
Anyone fancy seeing Isaacs, or W in the armed forces? Would Seb have escaped it? My god I bet slosh is jumping up and down for that tit.

Reactions: 11
Why are they not showing any of the good stuff of the site, surely there’s some decent stuff to show??! Just naps and dinos? Yawn. The chalet looks awful and no oven or kettle is just basic level needs.. why was she such a tight ass for a “family” trip when they go all out for their adult trips away!! Talk about priorities, if she saved flights then she should have spent more on the chalet! I think E had a lucky escape missing this and I hope she has a much nicer holiday with her dad’s family. Lu is probs better off at home too as she wouldn’t have liked that hovel!!! I wonder how long they are there for???

I haven’t flown for a while but is that ferry *really* cheaper than the plane, when they’ve paid for cabins so they don’t have to even parent for the journey?

Why do they never do anything on their trips? Last week in Rome taking pictures of weird shoe and sock combinations in back alleys, this week in France sitting on a patio. Whether we’re in mid Wales or Greece, we spend the entire time travelling around trying to see as much as we can. But no, as long as they’re avoiding the kids, they’re happy.

Are we sure it’s not an ad? She’s got her breathless monotone ad voice on when she did that pointless tour.

I haven’t flown for a while but is that ferry *really* cheaper than the plane, when they’ve paid for cabins so they don’t have to even parent for the journey?

Why do they never do anything on their trips? Last week in Rome taking pictures of weird shoe and sock combinations in back alleys, this week in France sitting on a patio. Whether we’re in mid Wales or Greece, we spend the entire time travelling around trying to see as much as we can. But no, as long as they’re avoiding the kids, they’re happy.

Are we sure it’s not an ad? She’s got her breathless monotone ad voice on when she did that pointless tour.
If it is an ad, eurocamp would be mad to pay her she has made it look awful and complained about the lack of facilities in her lodge and hardly show any of the park - oh and complained about the attitude of the security staff when they arrived

Reactions: 12
I haven't watched the silly old twats for while.
Theyve taken 3 of their unwanted children to a caravan site, and picked the cheapest model of caravan, because she's trying to impress her huns.
Edie's gone on holiday, with her normal family.
But 2 are missing. What's she done with them?
Left them behind?
& wonder how many campers they've pissed off so far?
I hope it pisses down with rain every day.
Happy camping Bubs 😎.

Reactions: 12
My favourite bit of boredom so far is the advice to take your own sponges to wash up with because the welcome packs sponges are below par. I've never put that much thought into dishwashing in my life and I think if anyone said it to me, I'd ask if they were feeling mentally okay. I felt like saying "The dishes will be sound with normal sponges, they won't be offended." 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yup that load of dribble didn’t happen did it!
She’s the type of parent that boils my piss. Autism doesn’t give a green light to anllow bleeping about and be loud in public places. My son (asd) had rules he had to follow- just like his other siblings.
And playing in a plant with dinosaurs? duck off, they’re there to look at, not play with!
Just like him jumping on and off the table in the cabin.
Say NO and parent your kids ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What’s that, people annoyed with kids in a campsite restaurant that serves fast food? nah, no way.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.