PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine keeping notes about your kids so you can tell strangers about it online. Blows my mind 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Now we're getting Patrecon snaps again, it makes me wonder how many of the huns are unknowingly suffering with their mental health due to the stuff she posts. Lots of us are parents to teenage kids and we know they don't always open up to us or anyone. They're mostly also not emotionally mature, yet flounder face shows alleged lengthy text chats with these kids who've unfortunately gotten tangled up in the patchwork web of manipulation, decent and general nastiness. We know she's making herself out to be the most amazing, understanding and approachable saint in all of saintdom, but what about the huns whose kids or kids friends don't speak to them? How does that make them feel? She knows it'll make them feel bad but like a drug, they return and keep paying her in the vain hope that one day, they get their own reward. They don't know what the reward is though so it's a never ending cycle of sadness with one person at the centre. Hope that makes sense?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That kid is a brat. They all are to be fair but Wilby gets away with it because he's level 567823 autistic.

Reactions: 21
Imagine being the mum of either Katie or Noah, I would hit the ROOF 😡
I think that if you've let your kids get involved with Rachael in the first place, you've already partially lost the argument. There is enough information around about her that anyone with common sense would say a big no to a relationship with her kids. It baffles me that these parents don't tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 20
Fellow chrolls, I am lost for words.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I saw someone wearing a webl jumper yesterday. A woman probs in her 50’s. The shame. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the duck does she think she is to be sticking her nose in and trying to parent other people’s kids and then share the conversations for cash? I include Seb in that. I would be FUMING if I was Noah’s mum. We shouldn’t even know his name. Tallulah is 15, apparently severely autistic, why is she even having adult relationships at this stage? Encourage both of those CHILDREN to focus on their educations and upcoming GCSEs. She blows my mind, and not in a good way.

Reactions: 33
Im appalled that she shared those messages between her and N.
A 15 year old boy!! Like others have said if that was my son I'd be raging. Strange how she's at once over involved yet so unattached from her kids/step kids. Ive said it before, she has (understandable) attachment issues that need real therapy. I feel sorry for her children.

Reactions: 19
I wonder who gets to remain in “Seb and Katie’s” room now they’ve split 😂

Reactions: 4
Im appalled that she shared those messages between her and N.
A 15 year old boy!! Like others have said if that was my son I'd be raging. Strange how she's at once over involved yet so unattached from her kids/step kids. Ive said it before, she has (understandable) attachment issues that need real therapy. I feel sorry for her children.
I honestly don't think it is L's bf, too many full words on the text, he's 15 not 45 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.