PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t anyone in that family get on a flight in time?
Absolutely zero accountability, all made easier when mummy can throw (other people’s) money at every situation. Just like her mum, they think is cute to be chaotic and ditsy but it’s actually just pathetic.

Reactions: 29
I have never missed a flight in my life. Neither has my 23 year old son because he knows if you miss it you’ll be paying for another one. Obviously not a problem in this family 🙄

Reactions: 28
I’m anxious and neurotic by nature and am never late for anything. People like this lot , who think their time is more important than the rest of us, are beyond irritating and just obnoxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why can’t anyone in that family get on a flight in time?
Because there is no ✨️accountability ✨️ taught in the house because Rachelele is a tit mum whose obsessed with herself and Joyce is too busy walking behind her with his head down.

Reactions: 12
Amazing. If the plane is reversing, that's not a minute or two late. That's everyone else seated, flight safety checks completed etc, that easily 30 minutes plus since they started boarding.

I’m anxious and neurotic by nature and am never late for anything. People like this lot , who think their time is more important than the rest of us, are beyond irritating and just obnoxious.
I call these people bumblers. Merrily sailing through life bumbling along, never thinking for one second how their behaviour and lack of any planning or organisation affects anyone else while leaving a trail of chaos behind them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Amazing. If the plane is reversing, that's not a minute or two late. That's everyone else seated, flight safety checks completed etc, that easily 30 minutes plus since they started boarding.

I call these people bumblers. Merrily sailing through life bumbling along, never thinking for one second how their behaviour and lack of any planning or organisation affects anyone else while leaving a trail of chaos behind them.
I was thinking this. She looks to have got to the gate, so surely they would have put out a final call? But it won't be her fault will it 🙄

Reactions: 6
So have thier friends paid for the same holiday and they've gone along gifted or have both been gifted ?!?

As much as I hate to say it. It was lovely seeing them actually play last night with something other than eleventy billion dinosaurs!

She's still a nasty piece of work though

Reactions: 7
That glamping site looks fun. My kids would have loved it when they were little and its lovely to see E being a child for a change.
R and J have literally no manners, continually talking over the lady in the shop.
"The cutest, lush, insane..." same old inane influencer speak.

Reactions: 9
The kids won't appreciate that trip they never do. I hate it when "creators" get gifted trips when they can easily afford to pay for it or even pay half! There's so many parents out there struggling who will be watching that feeling mum guilt they can't afford to take there kids! I know companies do it so there places get advertised but how many actually get full paid customers of the back of her stories...... I wouldn't buy something that she's advertised because I know she does it for the money rather than she likes the products/company!

Reactions: 20
The kids won't appreciate that trip they never do. I hate it when "creators" get gifted trips when they can easily afford to pay for it or even pay half! There's so many parents out there struggling who will be watching that feeling mum guilt they can't afford to take there kids! I know companies do it so there places get advertised but how many actually get full paid customers of the back of her stories...... I wouldn't buy something that she's advertised because I know she does it for the money rather than she likes the products/company!
Why didn't she gift this holiday to one of her "warriors" that she's continously saving?? Because she's a greedy selfish, grabby narc who wouldn't even think to gift it to someone who would have no chance of experiencing a holiday like this

Reactions: 25
That glamping site looks fun. My kids would have loved it when they were little and its lovely to see E being a child for a change.
R and J have literally no manners, continually talking over the lady in the shop.
"The cutest, lush, insane..." same old inane influencer speak.
I think shes quite patronising to be honest when she calls all people that are older than her "cute" "isn't she the cutest" etc
---
Its also fake advertising when these company's go above and beyond for these "influencers" during their stay when you clearly don't get that service if your a paying customer!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Considering Ryanair flights are usually about 3 hours late, that's quite an achievement 👏🏻

The only time I’ve ever nearly missed a flight (read the departure time wrong 😳🤦‍♀️) I was saved my the inevitable delay 😂 and ever since then I’ve been airport dad who’s there’s hours early Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think shes quite patronising to be honest when she calls all people that are older than her "cute" "isn't she the cutest" etc
---

Its also fake advertising when these company's go above and beyond for these "influencers" during their stay when you clearly don't get that service if your a paying customer!!
I’m more astounded by the fact she has the gall to advertise somewhere with an honesty box when she can’t even lie straight in bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why the duck are that pair of thieves even allowed into an Honesty Shop?!!!
Their wealth was acquired through deception and theft.

And why was she given a free holiday?
If she was a decent person, she would have given it to one of "her ladies".
But she's not decent, she is evil to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see both their pal's kids are grotbags. From the salad digging brat to the nose picking brat. How lovely...

Reactions: 7
So did both wanky families get a pr stay? 2 over privaleged families. One with the exact audience that would only dream of such a stay. But no, let's give it to the ring leader of fraudulent freebie lifestyle. To what rub it in her audiences faces? Because pr means duck all when half the people she's pr-ing to are desperate for bit of freedom from worrying about meals or safety for a weekend. Never mind a holiday in a safari tent.
Read the room.
Because if she,they really gave a tit. They'd offer it to a family that would really need this.
A woman begging for help for the most vulnerable people in pur society getting freebie holidays is not the look.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So did both wanky families get a pr stay? 2 over privaleged families. One with the exact audience that would only dream of such a stay. But no, let's give it to the ring leader of fraudulent freebie lifestyle. To what rub it in her audiences faces? Because pr means duck all when half the people she's pr-ing to are desperate for bit of freedom from worrying about meals or safety for a weekend. Never mind a holiday in a safari tent.
Read the room.
Because if she,they really gave a tit. They'd offer it to a family that would really need this.
A woman begging for help for the most vulnerable people in pur society getting freebie holidays is not the look.
I agree with what you've said.
They don't deserve a cold pot of piss. Even a gifted one.
I've never heard of Wanky Families before, but it's exactly what they are!
😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.