PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be funny to see the pair of twats in the flesh, but it could also be quite a shock to bump into any of the Hambleton Marshall's.
They are a thoroughly unpleasant bunch 😐.
Another reason why they shouldn’t how got rid of the toll fees….we don’t want her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Another reason why they shouldn’t how got rid of the toll fees….we don’t want her
She and her Patchwork circus should be charged to cross the bridge.
And she should be required to have a certificate that she's clap free.
She she should be ordered to duck off back to Devon, as soon as she's finished her evening of bullshitting the Welsh huns.
I've attached this photo of Rachel, because I think she's looks fabulous in her new blouse 😎.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She she should be ordered to duck off back to Devon, as soon as she's finished her evening of bullshitting the Welsh huns.
I've attached this photo of Rachel, because I think she's looks fabulous in her new blouse 😎.
She should be bleeping stopped at the bridge and turned around…..shall we?
---
This isn’t working then

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
What the duck is that? Looks like she's on her way to a meeting in an Amish community, just needs a little cap. Who's teeth is she wearing? They don't look like hers, I think she may have got confused and put sloshys in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She should be bleeping stopped at the bridge and turned around…..shall we?
---
This isn’t working then
Stopping her at the bride probably won't work.
She's a criminal, but not a convicted one. Yet.
We can't stop her because she's a bleep, because that's not a criminal offence.
And there are plenty of cunts already in Wales, unfortunately.
And she's probably getting a train to Cardiff, with her Patchwork crew.
And her chief of security, Joyce, the lanky wanker.

• Heart
I just wrote a big essay about the torbay woman being gifted a weekend away but deleted it as I’m boring myself and I give up at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️
Weekend away again ✅
Teens left to fend for themselves/have parties/vape ✅
Smug pelican face mooning at the camera ✅
Non verbal Wilby speaking ✅

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just wrote a big essay about the torbay woman being gifted a weekend away but deleted it as I’m boring myself and I give up at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️
Weekend away again ✅
Teens left to fend for themselves/have parties/vape ✅
Smug pelican face mooning at the camera ✅
Non verbal Wilby speaking ✅
What's with all the #pr stay? It's clearly gifted so should say so! Astrids another one who does this.
Not sure that holiday home wants the PR that comes with that shitshow of a family!

Reactions: 6
Finally proof that wilby has slashed her throat mid meltdown?

Reactions: 4
Urggh, Wilby with his impeccable manners again.."I want to eat that bread" and just grabs it....I would've got my hand slapped 🙈🤣

Reactions: 11
I started to read the description of the new REBL vest but stopped when I got to “timeless elegance” What a load of old tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she so keen on staying in grotty murder shacks? That cabin/tent thing looks grim.
---
Urggh, Wilby with his impeccable manners again.."I want to eat that bread" and just grabs it....I would've got my hand slapped 🙈🤣
He's a wee turd. Not cute.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she so keen on staying in grotty murder shacks? That cabin/tent thing looks grim.
---

He's a wee turd. Not cute.
Dying at “grotty murder shacks” :ROFLMAO: I’m sure it’s lovely but she hasn’t made it look in any way appealing whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yet when they were on holiday in France, she was saying he wouldn't eat any bread other than what he normally has at home :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That pink string choker is awful, it reminds me of something a 7yr old might wear. I always think it looks like a scar but it’s just her hideous choker which is probs designer and expensive 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.