Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SooGray

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. It’s all about ME and I’ll repost everyone’s post about ME 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So Lula can't manage more than an hour at school but was intending to go to Boardmasters? Wednesday - Sunday away from home without a parent?
If Tallulah is missing school due to “anxiety”, I hope R is prosecuted. Councils are super harsh with school absences.

mammapot23

If your outfit is inspired then no other than RH … You see the front door … open it go outside …. Breathe in and out ….. that’s real life go and get it huns

PepsiJohn

Last week she was selling her and Josh’s used fragrances and now she’s selling her used underwear. I have no words 😶 I imagine the huns clamouring to get their vaginas into a pair of their leaders knickers….literally! I wonder if she’s selling them clean or dirty 🤢
Sorry I thought this post read she was selling her skinny underwear because she can’t get her fat arss in them anymore…..oh

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Maybe? Might be in a sort of non dramatic way of them saying they cant do anything more to support her in school. (Idk, I haven't had any school issues with my kids so I am not sure how it works in these situations.)
I believe schools are not allowed to exclude or suspend children due to anxiety/SEN behaviour, especially when they have diagnoses. If school demonstrated that they could not support her, they would have to refer back to the LA who would secure alternative provision.

No_Angel

Millions of trillion messaged her saying rhey wanted it. Even the silly bint realises the cult are licking her fanny and bullshitting her. How many times did she say how many people messaged saying they want it. Ie bullshiiiite.
Here's a few of her best bits from the award winning fleecer
And what the fooook is she doing to her hands.its almost like a really offensive blackface fancy dress attempt.
View attachment 2919989View attachment 2919990View attachment 2919991View attachment 2919992View attachment 2919993View attachment 2919994
These look awful. Don't get me wrong the other stuff isn't great either. But she looks like a bag of shit tied up in the middle with this one.

• Haha

Rosie55

The cutest things you’ve ever seen…..should have gone to Specsavers love 🤢😂
I'd go so far as to say, get him an appointment at his Dr's, he doesnt look well to me. But then who am I to say. God really does repay his debts without money. Just saying like.

Seenthelighttorbay

Mr Wotsit has surprised me this morning by taking charge and has booked a us a week away in the summer.... In Paignton 😂 🤦‍♀️ :oops: Guess I'll see you in a few weeks, Rach bubs 💜

Is it really as much of a shit hole as all the spotted posts make out?

Is there any where touristy that's good to visit for couples?

Shall I just cancel and divorce him now for not telling me and letting me research the place first?
No it's not as bad as its made out. There are some lovely places. Ferry from Brixham over to Torquay and back is nice, lots of great fresh fish restaurants in Brixham. When are you down. We have the air show 1st weekend of June. Just avoid Harbour lights and cantina as they go to both a lot x shame as cantina is lush.
Head to Dartmouth, higher ferry not lower its cheaper.

katesbess

VIP Member
The bullshit is strong in this one.
She's donenoyhibv but bitch about T and her behaviour. That is up until she's of use to her.
---
So last September. When josh booked a retreat for her to write? And celebrate? Was the month she did all the crying vids thst josh was wanting to leave and the kids hated him. It was the month we were all questioning her treatment of him, because he wanted out. And wanted a job. The videos were looooong and sobby.

It was also the time she was leaving Wilby with evry dick and Harry.

And when she was using E in the vids to laugh and mock her dad's family. And the tt were going strong in calling them out. She was being a real manipulative bitch and E was her fodder at that moment in time.

Last edited: