PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been out of these threads for a while but popping back in to say how laughable it is that Lula is going to be homeschooled by this twit. She’ll be left to sit at the laptop for an hour a day on her own and any academic potential she may have had will be down the pan. I’ll be surprised if it lasts.

Reactions: 19
They’re homeschooling for the end of year 10 and year 11/GCSEs? Good luck! She’ll be left alone majority of the time I bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Joyce has major competition cos no one will ever love, adore and place as high on a pedestal as Racket does about herself 🙄
Talk about an inflated ego.
View attachment 2933111
Omfg. She lives inside a hyperbolic echo chamber where her own self importance is reflected back on her via her phone screen. It's actually quite ridiculous now. She is not what she thinks she is and if she stepped out of her safe space and was challenged by people who have a modicum of intelligence, and would fall to pieces. She doesn't facilitate any helping people on dire straights because if she did she'd do a lot less stupid videos with Jo and Joah
So lula is to be homeschooled. I'm sure that will be regulated well....
---
We have an admission she isn't a teeny tiny size 8 anymore.
---
Also the look on lulas face...
---
So in summary, she has gained weight no longer being mentally unwell (ok bub) and regained an e.... doing well aren't we
God she's an absolute tool 🤦🏻‍♀️. Still no doubt Lula's pastoral care lead will be happy not to have to deal with Rachael screeching down the phone to her every day. I hope she plans to have a tutor come in three times a week because Lord knows she won't learn anything from these two bleeping idiots.

Reactions: 20
Haven’t we all bribed kids with sweets at some point though? I don’t like the bleep but sometimes you’ve just got to do what you have to do to get the day started…🙊🤣
Hand on heart can say I've never bribed any of my children with sweets at that time of the morning.... later in the day I have but I won't even let my son have a fizzy drink before 10am!
---
So lula is to be homeschooled. I'm sure that will be regulated well....
---
We have an admission she isn't a teeny tiny size 8 anymore.
---
Also the look on lulas face...
---
So in summary, she has gained weight no longer being mentally unwell (ok bub) and regained an e.... doing well aren't we
She will be teaching herself. Unless they pay for a tutor because R is thick as pig tit! Ffs she can't even spell and Josh is too OCD to teach anyone! They also like to go out for lunches and the gym too much. If you are willing to give up your day then it may work but Lula isn't primary age where you can incorporate days out into learning she's sitting her GCSEs next year so it's all text book and stricter learning! Good luck all
Staying in!

Reactions: 23
Wasn't she always very slim?
Way before any so-called "trolling" she was petite and dressed nicely.
She's not a size 8 anymore because she's likely perimenopausal, eats more than she did then and doesn't work so is less active 🤷‍♀️
I put on 2 stone due to menopause and it really doesn't shift.

Reactions: 13
Wasn't she always very slim?
Way before any so-called "trolling" she was petite and dressed nicely.
She's not a size 8 anymore because she's likely perimenopausal, eats more than she did then and doesn't work so is less active 🤷‍♀️
I put on 2 stone due to menopause and it really doesn't shift.
She didn't lose weight from being "trolled" ..
She lost weight because she was clearly a crackhead 🤣🤣❄❄
The content she was posting at the time proved she was off her rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rachel couldn't even be bothered to home school a 6/7 year old Edie during the lockdown in 2020 and actually sent her back to school in 2021 because of slosh being a "keyworker" even though she was at home 24/7 living like she was in tier 4 😜 There is no way she will be home schooling L through her GCSE's. Poor girls future is fecked already.

Reactions: 30
I don't know how to copy the videos from patrecon but she was saying 'hello' to another mum today with her cranberry on
---
I sell out so many of my webl gear but everyone has the cranberry but don't question me about that or I will have another troll wobble

Jeeze I bet the poor hun is still waiting 700 3 months for a new colour

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My sister in law attended ‘web-school’ or ‘inter-high’ basically an online school and it was bleeping crazily expensive. You sit on zoom/ teams and a teacher shows slides etc and you just sit there with no real idea of the outcome, your parents pay for any exams or tests you sit. It was 3 days a week 10-2 depending on the subjects she had at the time. It absolutely ruined her choices with GCSE/ anything else and she didn’t actually get the full qualifications. Good job kindness matters though, Rach!
I do hope Tallulah gets the support she needs, as this seems a recipe for utter failure with a selfish mother, no safe space for her personal life and most likely left to her own devices while her mum fills her own bloody ego with her pretend charity.

Rachel should be ashamed of herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Rachel couldn't even be bothered to home school a 6/7 year old Edie during the lockdown in 2020 and actually sent her back to school in 2021 because of slosh being a "keyworker" even though she was at home 24/7 living like she was in tier 4 😜 There is no way she will be home schooling L through her GCSE's. Poor girls future is fecked already.
We all know poor Lula will be completely unsupervised, because Racket is far too busy pretending to save the world in between going out for lunch and "working" in coffee shops. So I imagine she'll be lazing around vaping all day, making TikToks.

Didn’t she cry her way through lockdown because of the homeschooling that she wasn’t even doing?
Poor kid will end up with no qualifications and no future. A good way to ensure she stays home to babysit Wilby.

Reactions: 12
get your bank cards ready huns, she'll be begging for donations again soon to cover these online school fees

1715700779480.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh she won't be doing any of the teaching, I wonder if she just picked the first school she Googled online. It's actually the second one down when I Google online schools, but.....

Reactions: 10
I hate to point out the coincidence of Lula no longer attending physical school just as Rambleton produces her latest fairy tale memoir including a whole section on the lifestyle of the very same anxiety ridden 14year old. I mean I wouldn't want to go to school either after my mother emotionally blackmailed me into allowing her to tell all her huns about all my deeply personal life events

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Homeschooling worries me from a safeguarding aspect. I’m sure the school has made several safeguarding related referrals for T in the past couple of years just based on what we see online. It concerns me there will no longer be anyone watching out for her from that perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wish Lula all the best. I preface this saying I'm not an expert, but I have a child that is leaning to the Asperger's (previously called that, not anymore) side of the spectrum. The psychologist said leaving them in school was the best thing to do as the social skills were lacking and essential to build up. Isolation would not help. Each child is different, of course. Lula may be self motivated and keen to learn.

Haven’t we all bribed kids with sweets at some point though? I don’t like the bleep but sometimes you’ve just got to do what you have to do to get the day started…🙊🤣
😂 Don't get me wrong I have bribed them with sweets/ice cream/Maccies before school but it was for after school. The 'if you go to school, after school you can have...' Maybe my kids are easier to bribe.

Reactions: 7
Homeschooling worries me from a safeguarding aspect. I’m sure the school has made several safeguarding related referrals for T in the past couple of years just based on what we see online. It concerns me there will no longer be anyone watching out for her from that perspective.
She moves all the kids schools as soon as they start raising safeguarding concerns.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.