PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say this about a small child but he's becoming obnoxious, everything has to be his way and they jump to every demand. They've created a monster, which isn't W's fault because there's just no boundaries at all. There's no doubt in my mind that he rules that house.
They did exactly the same thing with Edie.

Reactions: 15
I think she was so convinced she would give Josh a girl the thing he never had of his own , she’s been detached ever since. Most people would be glad they have a healthy child , even if he is level 10.0000 whatever I don’t think she realised how thankful she should be.

Reactions: 14
I think she was so convinced she would give Josh a girl the thing he never had of his own , she’s been detached ever since. Most people would be glad they have a healthy child , even if he is level 10.0000 whatever I don’t think she realised how thankful she should be.
God I didn't think about that, def think that was the case now I have read that.

Reactions: 3
Am I right in thinking/remembering that L moved primary schools, not because of her autism/anxiety/struggles, but because of a house move, or so that all the children were in the same primary school?

Reactions: 2
I don’t usually post or follow this thread… is this not what it says 😂 genuinely thought it was! What is it meant to be?
It’s supposed to say REBL which stands for Rach, Edie, Betsy, Lula. But def looks like WEBL, maybe that’s so the W can stand for Wilby too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Lula can't manage more than an hour at school but was intending to go to Boardmasters? Wednesday - Sunday away from home without a parent?
If Tallulah is missing school due to “anxiety”, I hope R is prosecuted. Councils are super harsh with school absences.

Reactions: 7
She calls it and pronounces it wrong you actually spell it Rebel so she's made up a word and pronounces it wrong.... 😑

Reactions: 2
Hold up, didn't Wilby have ANOTHER ear infection the other day? Yet they drag him out again and go swimming 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She will hate tattles outed her talk first.come on Rachel tell us all about it. But careful not to show the frustration that we new first.
She probably wanted to pretend she was going to London on a most important work trip. Perhaps to talk to the government, in the house of Lords. Or a personal meet with Sunak at his house. Being the dv spokesperson of the world, init.

Reactions: 8
I can't cope with that Scottish woman who dances around her kitchen getting dressed. I'm sure she's very nice and everything but I feel like she needs sedation and decaffeinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't cope with that Scottish woman who dances around her kitchen getting dressed. I'm sure she's very nice and everything but I feel like she needs sedation and decaffeinating.
I read that as sedating and decapitating 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Joyce has major competition cos no one will ever love, adore and place as high on a pedestal as Racket does about herself 🙄
Talk about an inflated ego.
IMG_5543.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've taken a long break from Rachaelle as she makes me irrationally angry. I will certainly not be reading this pile of self-congratulatory, self-obsessed, self-pitying crap. Those poor kids don't stand a chance with her around. I just hope they get as far away from her as possible in the future. That is all

Reactions: 12
Joyce has major competition cos no one will ever love, adore and place as high on a pedestal as Racket does about herself 🙄
Talk about an inflated ego.
View attachment 2933111
She’s had to work her way through the trenches? So she’s comparing herself to war heroes now?!

I just can’t with this woman. Someone please knock her off that damn pedestal she’s put herself on

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.