PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well would you look at that! Level 4536 non verbal wobble naming off 10000 dinosaurs, it's a modern day miracle. All he needs now is a bleeping haircut and he'll be a real boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a way to stab the First Mrs Marshall in the heart, write a tell all book that includes intimate stories about the boys, apparently with their permission.
You really are a piece of tit Second Best Mrs Marshall.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
What a way to stab the First Mrs Marshall in the heart, write a tell all book that includes intimate stories about the boys, apparently with their permission.
You really are a piece of tit Second Best Mrs Marshall.
She said when the last book was coming out that she'd had to get the kids to read it to agree, because we questioned then whether they were actually old enough to consent 🤷 I wonder whether Edie's nan (AKA the biggest chroll ever) will get a mention, or if Edie's dad put his foot down and got legal advice on getting her to stop mouthing off about his elderly mum.

Reactions: 11
So now she’s milked W’s “level four million non verbal doesn’t know who his family is” autism for all it’s worth, she’s moved onto L’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ she is a bleeping disgraceful human and an abhorrent “parent” all to fleece more cash from the dumb AF Huns
I’m off to drink some fizzy cats piss and pray that one day this biatch gets what she deserves 😬

Reactions: 15
She talks such crap. Zero chance of getting L the support she needs....what bs. She just can't be arsed to fight for an EHCP. If she applied for one now there's every chance L would get one and could receive additional funding for support, therapy or an ap in time for September . Trouble is that it's a whole lot of work and she just doesn't care enough to even try.

Reactions: 9
duck me, she actually said on her advert that her hair is now thick, because of Hair Burst!
Your hair is not thick, Bubs.
Your hair is thin, limp, lank, fine, greasy & lifeless.
And, I must add, how appalled and disgusted I am to see how much Rachel Hambleton is loving life, and loving herself extremely hard, since Tallulah's Autism diagnosis.
And, apparently Tallulah knew for years that she was Autistic, but didn't want to say anything, incase she wasn’t believed!!!!!
WTF is that nonsense? Tallulah actually diagnosed herself, years ago?
I cannot wait to read the bollocks that her next book will be.
bleeping crazy old bird.

Edit to add the photo of Rachel's thick hair 🤨.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I feel so much for the boys mum. Their father could not care less about them and their "step mother " monatisess from that situation and buys them off.. Well Seb. This book should probably never been published. L will get absolutely slaughtered at school. .sad state of affairs.

Reactions: 8
You know part of T issues you big rebel bleep. Is that her mum and toxic household has given her a constant state of fight, flight or loneliness.
And now she's being drawn into those shtoshow. And after years of being left,shunned aside and second best by her mother, all she will see now is she's finally getting attention. And a child doesn't have the me tal capacity or brain developments to rational it out. Instead, she'll see attention, care, acceptance from her mother. And so she'll fall for it and do anything she can't to keep hold of it. And this now sadly involved being Rachel's witch. For so many years she has brilliantly kept out the camera. Told her mum to duck off filming her. But here it is. Her mums living he right? So I'll keep letting her do this to me right? bleeping horror of a mother to do this to her.
---
I feel so much for the boys mum. Their father could not care less about them and their "step mother " monatisess from that situation and buys them off.. Well Seb. This book should probably never been published. L will get absolutely slaughtered at school. .sad state of affairs.
The hypocrisy of her bleeting on about the work they do. Just rhe other week tmshe was routing the vulnerable woman she helped. Sharing texts of her "getting her kids back". So her minions going through tit. Go on cources. Recover. Get kids back. But the boys she has mother has problems( made worse by an abusive ex cop husband and his manipulative wife) and she's tarnished, tit in,kids snatched and isolated from her. Make it make sense?
---
At the time they went away to that Airbnb. Did she give a reason? As now it done by lovely josh, and was so she could write.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Up until the other day, when she said her new book has blank pages for journaling, has she ever mentioned journaling before? Because now she’s mentioned journaling 4 times on one page and I’m sure she’s never told us before how much she’s journaled all her life?! 😂
---
And in another episode of things Racheal has lied about today, here she is quoting her mum left her when she was 4 years and 9 months old (just happens to be the same age Wobble is now, ironic). Yet in her first book of bullshit, she clearly writes that she remembers the EXACT day her mum left (January 1986) which would have made her 3 years and 9 months old, give or take a few days. That’s one incredible memory for a tiny child.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her description of the weekend away in the air bnb where she got lots of writing done and describes how lush the wkend was and says “we ate all wkend” no tit!! you ate food, ground breaking 🙈

Funny how with W he was level what’s ever it was Autistic and with L we haven’t had a level have we?

Im amazed at how little schooling L is attending that’s pretty low for a reduced timetable isn’t it, an hour a day? I thought reduced was more like a shorter day but not that short??

Wait until B gets a diagnosis then she will be banging a book about that. It’s all so boring and repetitive isn’t it, she just regurgitates the same tit under a new book title.

Reactions: 11
Maybe if she had journaled, it would have helped her to keep track of her lies, and the books would make sense?

Reactions: 29
Am I reading that page properly? She lived with the neighbour across the road?

Reactions: 6
She talks such crap. Zero chance of getting L the support she needs....what bs. She just can't be arsed to fight for an EHCP. If she applied for one now there's every chance L would get one and could receive additional funding for support, therapy or an ap in time for September . Trouble is that it's a whole lot of work and she just doesn't care enough to even try.
I'm sure if she was only in school for the hour a day that Rachael says she is, the school would be doing everything they could to support Lula to be in school more. They have a reputation for being one of the better school for SEN support locally. Anyone would think that Rachael was exaggerating for her own personal gain.
---
duck me, she actually said on her advert that her hair is now thick, because of Hair Burst!
Your hair is not thick, Bubs.
Your hair is thin, limp, lank, fine, greasy & lifeless.
And, I must add, how appalled and disgusted I am to see how much Rachel Hambleton is loving life, and loving herself extremely hard, since Tallulah's Autism diagnosis.
And, apparently Tallulah knew for years that she was Autistic, but didn't want to say anything, incase she wasn’t believed!!!!!
WTF is that nonsense? Tallulah actually diagnosed herself, years ago?

I cannot wait to read the bollocks that her next book will be.
bleeping crazy old bird.

Edit to add the photo of Rachel's thick hair 🤨.
I'm surprised that Rachael didn't diagnose her herself, having 20 years experience of diagnosing autism as a facilities manager.
---
Her description of the weekend away in the air bnb where she got lots of writing done and describes how lush the wkend was and says “we ate all wkend” no tit!! you ate food, ground breaking 🙈

Funny how with W he was level what’s ever it was Autistic and with L we haven’t had a level have we?

Im amazed at how little schooling L is attending that’s pretty low for a reduced timetable isn’t it, an hour a day? I thought reduced was more like a shorter day but not that short??

Wait until B gets a diagnosis then she will be banging a book about that. It’s all so boring and repetitive isn’t it, she just regurgitates the same tit under a new book title.
It doesn't even fit with the times of the school day, if it is 9-10 like she says. You'd have thought they'd try to have her in for her favourite subjects of the core subjects.

Reactions: 12
If all that was true about Lula, wouldn’t you just stop buying Gucci for 14 months, and pay privately for a school or tutors, so that she can achieve the grades she’s capable of?

Reactions: 32
The school is excellent for SEN. It also has a nurture/ autism unit. From my experience with my sons SEN i couldn't fault them and he was encouraged to stay behind for extra English as this was the main area he struggled in. He was also able to drop Spanish early to have extra English.
Some of the students at the school I work at have a reduced timetable but not to just 1 hr a day and certainly not if we know that the child is able to attend large social events, social gatherings act for the camera etc. I'm guessing they are going down the lines of school based anxiety...but generally children with school based anxiety don't have large groups of friends who they are out partying with all the time....

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.