Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
She’s too thick to work these things out properly. I just had a look at my last hairdresser bill. It was £207 for full balayage, root tint, toner, cut and blow dry. I was there for just over 3.5 hours. My nails cost £35 for shellac or £38 for BIAB and they takes about half and hour. They’re both quite low pay professions so why pit them off on each other?

Reactions: 6

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
That’s really interesting to learn more about the different presentations, it must be very tricky to balance their own needs and what’s expected of them when in relationships or just even relationships in general. I do wonder if some of her friends just use her because like others say, she has the “cool” house and no boundaries so they know they can get away with more than probably other families homes. I’m just amazed Sloshy agreed to it and they have been quiet on their own socials so I wonder where they went. They didn’t even have the camper van to go and escape in for the night 🤣🤣🤣

Seenthelighttorbay

FS that's mu doctors surgery ! Well I've changed gym twice, changed wh
What is Rs obsession about body hair, who actually puts a poll asking if you have toe hair?? It’s like she thinks women should appear like Barbie dolls - maybe that also explains her orange appearance. I’ve never known anyone to care so much about body hair, she is such a weirdo.

It's such a shame that knee deep has felt the need tonstart waxing everywhere 😫

katesbess

VIP Member
The handwriting on that food diary for Wilby looks like a child's. Do they have some of the year 6s sitting with the reception class at lunch maybe. I'm sure I remember that happening when my kids were in primary, like a "big brother/sister" type thing (I can't remember the correct name for it now, its been a while)
Oh god. Nostalgic hit! I remember this. And how bloody brilliant I felt when I was asked to do it haha. Little swot.
---
A day in the life of Seb and Isaac’s Mum for starters
This isn't new. It's obviously what they are all beig told to do for engagement. It's everywhere so must be what she needs to do right now as it's the "in" thing therefore will be up on the algorithms.
But I don't get it. Do they seriously think people are stupid. Because once again it's a snipped,chopped and edited together version. And once again lies. Bits they want us to see. And performed. And each shot set up.
A day I the life truthfully would mean live feed all day. And still they'd be bloody acting for camera. So it's bloody null and void.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
All I took from that day in the life post is that she works for approx 90mins a day.
why has she got so much washing,wtf is Linda doing all day??
Oh I dread to think! Can you imagine picking up after that lot all day long? I’d say poor woman, but no doubt she’s being paid quadruple what a normal cleaner is, to keep quiet about what she must see and hear.

Seenthelighttorbay

I see she's managed to get away to Bath, we don't have florists in Paignton so I'm guessing that's why they've gone and of course will need to stay for the weekend as London was cancelled.

moonface77

Pringle face.

The next reel is up, she's going to write a children's book🤦🏻‍♀️

She also filmed the pantry, which was convenient as it shows the same dusty boxes of cereal on the shelf that's been there for god knows how long, so obviously they do not need anymore. If the pantry isn't manned, does that mean anyone can go in and help themselves?
BIB - 😂😂😂😂😂😂
although I now have the image of Danielle Loyd and what she did with her Pringle’s in my head 🤢 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Babbitt1234

Yes, he does! He understands what is asked of him and replies in context. This video popped up on my social media a few days ago, and it made me think of Wilby's early years (which we should actually know nothing about) - the fact that he thrived as soon as he wasn't being parented solely by those rancid 2 was massively telling. Even when it was shown he successfully used the potty and toilet - they never encouraged or celebrated it, yet she was crying about him going to school still in nappies. Cried that he would never speak, yet parented him from an Amazon show or Ipad plugging into the way so he was stuck hidden away in his bedroom. It's a "you" problem, Rach.

That’s shocking - the fact that schools are dealing with so much and there are a lot of genuine reasons why some children might be delayed I grant that, but there’s got to be a lot of parents in their just being damned lazy
What a thankless task to work in public services nowadays, just picking up the mess these horrid parents create and don’t take responsibility for. The bar is so low

angiebabe

VIP Member
jesus christ the pads the 'squats' the shit lunges with the elbow bend, I'd love to see the PTs qualifications and experience....
Definitely not selling this to me 🤣 Oh Slosh & Raq wtf 😬
Can we find out how many people actually subscribe to this latest 💩 show

chickhicks86

VIP Member
It's the way he's almost bent over like an old man comedy stance. Folds in on himself like his body is to weak to hold him up. He's like a male version of a wicked witch 🧙‍♀️

There's not Much bigger ick than influencers who video thei workouts and post publicly.

That little boy has full comprehensive communication. The way he spome in the shop showed brilliant skills. Not simply the words but knowing the sequence of things and understanding how to communicate a plan or how thing occur one after another.
And for a level 29 five thousand trillion billion mute, that doesn't no who his family are.a in who *ball eyes out Rach * " never be able to communicate and attacks us constantly" he sure has got a potty mouth.
Yes, he does! He understands what is asked of him and replies in context. This video popped up on my social media a few days ago, and it made me think of Wilby's early years (which we should actually know nothing about) - the fact that he thrived as soon as he wasn't being parented solely by those rancid 2 was massively telling. Even when it was shown he successfully used the potty and toilet - they never encouraged or celebrated it, yet she was crying about him going to school still in nappies. Cried that he would never speak, yet parented him from an Amazon show or Ipad plugging into the wall so he was stuck hidden away in his bedroom. It's a "you" problem, Rach.

Last edited:

No_Angel

What’s everyone’s opinions on belly button piercing on young girls? I wonder how old Lula and B were when they had theirs done? My 13yr old wants hers done and is very cross that me and her dad have said no. But I didn’t know if I was in the minority with that as lots of under 16s seem to have them.
I wouldn't let my daughters either, if they asked. They haven't and they haven't asked for their ears pierced either. I agree though, they all seem to have them, I wouldn't want my girls to want something to be with the 'in' crowd. I remember back when I was younger, there was an age limit, has this gone out of the window?