Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
Rachel quickly doing a Google search for peri symptoms so she can say she suffers from them.
About to say the same. I am in induced menopause through cancer and my symptoms are on speed. The hot flushes for me are the easiest to deal with.
---
Why is she making out that she is the first person to know about the 3 Dads Walking??? They have been featured EVERYWHERE and they actually do raise awareness unlike someone we could mention :unsure:
Exactly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Gee

Chatty Member
I just skidded over here to say what the very fucks are the day in the life off ? Who the fucks told the relatable bint to do them ?
no ones arsed gerl …. Obsessed with Damon ? Tell me more ?….pies and petrol ?
wheres the not managing a cup of tea because works so busy ? Having a wee when you have just done whatever ? &
You look like 14 year old boy burning bins lad

Thalassa164

My daughter doesn’t share my last name and I’ve been asked almost every time travelling home to Germany and back with just the two of us for the birth certificate to proof that shes mine. Also we all have different passports so when arriving back into the UK the other day my daughter with the UK passport was asked who we were to her. She was rightly confused.

I still can’t believe she shared Lulas report ..! She’s failing all of them so badly and shouldn’t be a parent and all these enablers around her should have a good look into the mirror …

Lurkyandnosey

The handwriting on that food diary for Wilby looks like a child's. Do they have some of the year 6s sitting with the reception class at lunch maybe. I'm sure I remember that happening when my kids were in primary, like a "big brother/sister" type thing (I can't remember the correct name for it now, its been a while)
A "buddy" my sons school does this as it teaches responsibilities & helps the much younger child feel confident

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
Notice the snide comment to the nasty trolls about it being ok to drink as she’s been 18 for a few months…

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Pringle face.

The next reel is up, she's going to write a children's book🤦🏻‍♀️

She also filmed the pantry, which was convenient as it shows the same dusty boxes of cereal on the shelf that's been there for god knows how long, so obviously they do not need anymore. If the pantry isn't manned, does that mean anyone can go in and help themselves?

Attachments

Last edited:

geezabreak

VIP Member
That rant was definitely about something else other than the dog chocolate.
She had tears in her eyes. I very much doubt an inbox about her dog would make her cry, she doesn't care enough about the dog 🤣
Maybe she got backlash for shouting "what's that fucking dog doing" when Ethel was sniffing around the wood burner. Not very nice. Sounds like she feels the dog is a pain in the arse.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I've just had a horrifying thought and will put a trigger here as its about Ethel, I was reading down through the comments on her latest reel and someone suggested they get a cat as a friend for her that now they consider her to be howling and missing Winston, if they will get her pts too like they did to Winston, Josh has wanted rid of those dogs for years and has succeeded with one.
Ethel caught and killed a chicken, I'm not sure a small fluffy animal would be the best idea for her 😬