PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think your back would disagree babes. Just admit it, you're not the size you used to be! There's nothing wrong with that 🤷🏻‍♀️
She says she’s in an 8, but the girl wearing it in the ad is in a 6. And by god there’s a big difference between the two

I wonder if she cut the size label out so she can convince herself she’s teeny tiny?

Reactions: 8
She says she’s in an 8, but the girl wearing it in the ad is in a 6. And by god there’s a big difference between the two

I wonder if she cut the size label out so she can convince herself she’s teeny tiny?
She's an 8 in the same world as Gemma Collins is a 16. It's called delulu. That dress was like clingfilm on a sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Doesn’t matter what size she wears, she will always look like cheap. She thinks she looks hot because Josh has said so but reality says different. You look like a sausage about to burst out of its skin Rach. Although marks for not showing your camel toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy Sunday everyone, here's a new thread to celebrate!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.