PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at those stories again (8 are of Wilby eating🥱) why didn't she tell him he was going to have a rice based meal and why didn't they sit at a more appropriate table.

In regards to the returns, if the huns have been misled into buying her crap at the wrong size. If they're told it will fit if they're a size 18 and it doesn't, surely they will have a right to return? It's obvious that Rachel isn't wearing a size small when she models them.

Reactions: 9
I would have thought that the 'bought it without seeing it' means that she has to offer refunds as its all online?
Exactly no one is physically seeing and getting to try them on before purchasing. There must be something in the distance selling regulations as I’m pretty sure you can’t sell goods online without some cancellation or refund policy.

Reactions: 9
Such a convenient way of being able to refuse refunds. Made to order. Whip the huns into a frenzy and get them to order, and then when they realise these don't actually fit anyone above a size 12, only then do they read the t&c's.
IMG_3476.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I work in retail. Online is classed as not seeing the item before you buy it. Or at least it is on our website. Mind you what do I know? We're only a well known high street brand that has been operating for over 30 years. Rach is clearly the selling queen!!! Or rip off bleeping merchant, depends on how you look at it 😆

Reactions: 12
Why was the plate so far away from Wilbert? And why did they not ask for a spoon or a fork for the rice? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
We needed a reminder on how they are such terrible parents, when Wilby was left to run round and then Slosh silently swoops him up. No wonder the poor child was screaming.
Notice he had his car in the background on double yellow lines but it's ok they were trying to grab their level 5000 autistic child. Can't have saint Rachel walking too far now.

Reactions: 7
I'm probably in the minority but I really didn't give a tit what my kids ate as long as they were healthy, happy and full of energy. There are millions of children all over the world starving and these idiots are farting about making ann issue over their kid eating a mouthful of rice. Get a life honestly 🙄. I wouldn't eat in Wagamama, I'm not a fan of that kind of food.

Reactions: 17
I kind of think W was more interested in eating as it was with the chop sticks, but if a novelty? I agree though, the plate was far and he looked too low. I think they don’t give him enough chance to try new things as it’s easier to give him what they know he likes. He has never had the chance to sit at the table with the family even when they had a table and now they have the breakfast bar which is even less kid friendly.

Today must be so tough on the boys mum, I can’t imagine how hard she has had it missing seeing her boys grow up.

Reactions: 10
Can happily munch away on rice, chicken and prawns in Wagamama, but requires an in depth food diary stating when he sniffed a carrot and touched a pea🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Can happily munch away on rice, chicken and prawns in Wagamama, but requires an in depth food diary stating when he sniffed a carrot and touched a pea🙄
Probably because he isn’t allowed an iPad at the school lunch table so he is actually paying attention to his food 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Just out of boredom I had a look on Vinted. Firstly, I can’t believe the price of these things. And they all “want what they paid for it” which at £60 is staggering. Secondly, nobody seems to be able to get the right size. Does this prove that Rach isn’t the teeny tiny size 8, wearing a small, that she always claims to be?!
Did they really need to label it XXXL? It’s only size 18-20. That would make size 14-16 XL?!

Reactions: 4
I'm probably in the minority but I really didn't give a tit what my kids ate as long as they were healthy, happy and full of energy. There are millions of children all over the world starving and these idiots are farting about making ann issue over their kid eating a mouthful of rice. Get a life honestly 🙄. I wouldn't eat in Wagamama, I'm not a fan of that kind of food.
Same here. My youngest son is a right fussy bugger, it used to drive me mad because our eldest would literally try anything we gave him. I stopped stressing and just gave him the food I knew he would eat because in my mind as long as he was eating something it was better than nothing. The problem with the gruesome twosome is that they weaned him on chocolate cake and ipads. Shes desperately clinging to the 'sensory issues' but its clear, autistic or not, that shes just too bleeping lazy to make him anything half decent at home which is why hes trying more and more different foods at school. Wilby is her biggest ccccchhrrrrollll and I am here for the day he outs the entire tit show for what it is. Totally fucked!!

Reactions: 17
Did someone recently say that Jane hadn't been seen for a while? If so you've got a bingo win.

Reactions: 2
Sloshy is taking the piss posting this.
Sunglasses inside the house 🙄
Looking a wee bit butch here I have to say.
Teeth flaring nicely.
IMG_5092.png
IMG_5093.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Same here. My youngest son is a right fussy bugger, it used to drive me mad because our eldest would literally try anything we gave him. I stopped stressing and just gave him the food I knew he would eat because in my mind as long as he was eating something it was better than nothing. The problem with the gruesome twosome is that they weaned him on chocolate cake and ipads. Shes desperately clinging to the 'sensory issues' but its clear, autistic or not, that shes just too bleeping lazy to make him anything half decent at home which is why hes trying more and more different foods at school. Wilby is her biggest ccccchhrrrrollll and I am here for the day he outs the entire tit show for what it is. Totally fucked!!
Rule of thumb - If parents make food an issue, food becomes an issue for kids. I had two fussy, one that would eat anything. If I had to make something individual for all three so be it. I'm not a cook in any way, I'm dismal at it 😂. So most of it is oven/ grilled food. All three grew up with exactly the same attitude toward food, i.e they eat what they want and exercise. I can't say fairer than that 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.