PTWM #199 The nipple, the mullet and the beaker of toddler pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with narcissists is, rach will be able to twist this.

If you know you know.

She’ll spin our comments, which are just comments rach. Not trolling. Comments on what you’ve posted. Not making tit up. Just what you’ve said.

We can see her for the nasty person she is.
---
Thread suggestion:

Josh waxes his arse pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those videos were vile! She was so disgusted at anyone who doesn't wax their bum hole! Ffs. How minging is she if she can feel the hair?! There was no women supporting women there!

I really think KDIL came across well. I think her gross persona is a character she plays but she came across very genuine.

And she's definitely got in trouble with Jen being paid out the CIC while lining her pocket. Maybe she's realised she can get in too much trouble doing the charitable thing and that's why she no longer cares??
I wonder if she is been investigated by the cIC regulators, so she's slowly wrapping up the patchwork side of things before the shut her down.

Thread suggestion:- PTWM - you're just a big bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not even going to try for a thread title, some brilliant ones here already.

What I took from the clips of the lives. When R is interacting with anyone who is not on the payroll or beholden to her for whatever reason, she flounders. KDIL called her out when others in her ‘circle’ would never. Good on her.

Reactions: 42
I’m not even going to try for a thread title, some brilliant ones here already.

What I took from the clips of the lives. When R is interacting with anyone who is not on the payroll or beholden to her for whatever reason, she flounders. KDIL called her out when others in her ‘circle’ would never. Good on her.
Yeah- I was quite pleased that KDIL didn't bow down to her or play into her 'hilarious'banter. I admire people who have their own minds in these situations

Reactions: 30
Last ones, I promise!!!! She's so rude to her Huns, absolutely no idea why they don't all cancel her!! She also asked KDIL if she wanted to join her patreon for £60 a month... she politely declined her offer 😂🫠
Thanks for the uploads.
She really is a witch!
---
Part-time hairy bummy 😂😂😂 that need to be In the next thread title!
Part time hairy mummy and the working imacced vagina monologues. Couldn't make it up.oh wait...
She will be so pissed that we all think kdil came across OK! Hi Rach coooeeeee we see you squirming and squeeking in your bald asswhole of doom.
She's also saying she made josh go bald. "She got him jnto it" because nite was her issue. Let's imagine if one of her vulnerable was told to shave their bits by their man?
Also head it's not OCD!
---
Yeah- I was quite pleased that KDIL didn't bow down to her or play into her 'hilarious'banter. I admire people who have their own minds in these situations
Yup and like any bully bullshit mean girl she tried to heighten herself by bringing down with personal insults and be all aggressively witch and bolshy. Nah. You really did look like a little teeny tiny scrotum right there Rachel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion:

PTWM thinks she’s teeny tiny but really she’s a big (hairless) hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m just catching up… PTWM waxes her bum hole and is disgusted at anyone who doesn’t wax theirs? Why did I even need to know about people waxing bumholes?

Reactions: 11
And yet if someone wants to talk about her and how she made them feel she doesn’t like it…..

IMG_1047.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she came across as a totally horrid human in those clips, I dread to think what she was like for the whole thing. She tried to totally ignore her child who wanted food, you would think she would be glad as she so worried about what he eats she makes the school do a diary🤔. Would you not ask him what a breakfast plate is, she obviously has never made one for him so probably one of his "babysitters". Her tone of voice and everything just showed her to be a totally disgusting person and people are paying her to see her act like this? It wasn't funny or relatable and Laura looked horrified and rightly so.

Reactions: 38
KDIL isn’t for everyone but I like that these days it’s more about her and her struggles with her own mental health and the positive steps she’s taken to help herself. I also think, like many of us, she’s finding herself again after early motherhood struggles and letting others know it doesn’t matter what people think, you do you! Came across very differently in those lives and Raquel proper showed herself as the judgemental, snidey, vile, materialistic person and ‘parent’ she is 🤨
*Laura also came across a little ‘shocked’ by what she was seeing/hearing

Reactions: 30
It also looks like KDIL goes to the gym to better herself, rather than just to arse about and get away from her kids. As you have all said before, I think a lot of her grossness and OTT weird behaviour is now her online "character" whereas the horrible Rachael that we see is actually just as horrible in real life.

Reactions: 24
I dont know a single mother (or father for that matter) on earth whose child asks them for something specific to eat and they reply 'I dont even bleeping know what that is) Its rude and its bleeping horrible. Why not ask him 'what do you mean?' 'What would you like to eat?' No, not Racheallleeeee, she'd rather get paid a fiver each from thousands of people than tend to her severely autistic child who cant speak and roams the halls of snatchwork towers wailing where is my family. bleeping bleep!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 44
I dont know a single mother (or father for that matter) on earth whose child asks them for something specific to eat and they reply 'I dont even bleeping know what that is) Its rude and its bleeping horrible. Why not ask him 'what do you mean?' 'What would you like to eat?' No, not Racheallleeeee, she'd rather get paid a fiver each from thousands of people than tend to her severely autistic child who cant speak and roams the halls of snatchwork towers wailing where is my family. bleeping bleep!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Is there a clip of her saying that? I couldn’t see it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.