PTWM #199 The nipple, the mullet and the beaker of toddler pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, KDIL had an actual breakdown. And has since stopped drinking and worked on herself. Don’t get me wrong I think she’s icky and I can’t watch her cringe videos but compared to R catching her breath by using a brown paper bag and crying because the chroll don’t like her dress there’s no comparison.

Rach is just winey.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
i'm wondering who the "mum friend" was that made R feel like a tit mum (sure thats what i heard KDIL say as an example for removing yourself from peoples lives) Strange how one person can make her feel that way, but 100's of us commenting on here say the same and we are all chrolls

Reactions: 14
I only know of Laura from this thread but I'm aware how comics work and Knee Deep in Life is just a character at the end of the day. I think that live was an example of Rachael speaking to a peer outside her 'circle,' and to be honest, she came off as I'd expect her to, immature, not very educated or experienced outside her normal environment. I did laugh when Laura said "It's vagina, we are not 12," because it hit the nail on the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh god you just reminded me about that mic drop moment “it’s a vagina” hahahaha brilliant, can we have this in the next thread title? Something about immac and arseholes too, come on tattle geniuses! R really just looked like the idiot we all see, but she was more exposed as she was talking to someone who wasn’t just lapping up what she said and laughing and R isn’t used to talking to anyone like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
i'm wondering who the "mum friend" was that made R feel like a tit mum (sure thats what i heard KDIL say as an example for removing yourself from peoples lives) Strange how one person can make her feel that way, but 100's of us commenting on here say the same and we are all chrolls
Rachel said it was someone who she follows on social media who home schools her children but likes to rub it in people's faces and makes them think that she's better because she home schools her kids. So Laura told her to unfollow her or something along them lines

Reactions: 7
What is going on?? A while back we were team Silky for a few hours, now team KDIL?? 😱 Bet there won't be an invite back to her house any time soon....

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion

R Veets her annus horribilis. KDIL calls a vagina just what it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually like KDIL. She seems so much better than she did a few years ago and she clearly plays a character. R is rotten to the core and FYI more frumpier than KDIL. Maybe if she didn’t sit around typing repetitive word vom on her laptop and actually exercised her mind and became a better person as well as use her actual REBL gym wear for its purpose she might actually earn herself some proper respect and proper friends.

you could see Laura was clearly offended by what she said on the live and R continued to flash her popcorn smile and cackle at Laura’s expense. Even with her ‘pals’ she can’t even take responsibility and apologise. She’s the first one to defend with the excuse it’s banter when it’s towards someone else but the quickest to yell bully or troll if it’s aimed at her. Vile.

Reactions: 36
Haven't commented here for ages as her content is so boring but just catching up to pass the time in a hospital waiting room and...is that REALLY her content now? Part-time hairy bummy talking about her husband shaving his A-hole and exposing her teenage daughter's friend's sexual activity? And people are paying to watch that?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Haven't commented here for ages as her content is so boring but just catching up to pass the time in a hospital waiting room and...is that REALLY her content now? Part-time hairy bummy talking about her husband shaving his A-hole and exposing her teenage daughter's friend's sexual activity? And people are paying to watch that?
Not just paying a little either. They pay a lot to watch that tit 🥴
---
I feel like KDILs visit has really shone a light on how immature Rachel is. She really hasn’t got passed the teenage mean girl phase. All the money in the world isn’t going to make her a nice or intelligent woman. The thought of her giving an articulate speech on domestic violence and women’s issues makes me lol and shudder in equal measures 🤭

I’m a bit indifferent about KDIL but I agree with all the comments about how well she came across this weekend in comparison. I looked at her thread on here for the first time as well and it moves soooooo slowly compared to PTWM which says it all in my opinion!

Reactions: 25
Part-time hairy bummy 😂😂😂 that need to be In the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It also annoys me the way she says the word “put” maybe it’s the westcounty accent 😅

Reactions: 5
She is an absolute idiot...I'm actually disgusted at her naming Lula. All her friends parents who no doubt read here will read or watch. If my 14 year old had that on her phone I would be worried, not laughed about it. Can she go any lower.?
Sorry I'm just catching up so not sure if this has been mentioned but she said that it was 'some time ago' - so this kid was likely what, THIRTEEN, when this happened?? And she didn't think this was a safeguarding issue? A child discussed having sex (whatever the position). Imagine monetising a CHILDS sex life. Absolutely grim.
Additionally they were taking about being fucked from behind while your partner stares at your hairy bum and she says 'my 10 year old is pissing herself ' - why are they having graphic sexual conversations in ear shot of a primary aged child?! Genuinely appalled
---
Found this from the other day - She's moving patchwork staff over to Rebl and PTWM. Jen has left patch work to work for PTWM 🫠

Ooo did Mr CIC Regulator not like you using your patchwork paid staff for your own financial ends Rach? Did he maybe see the stuff you shared of you using Jen to pack your REBL shite when you were paying her through the CIC? Tut tut tut
---
Thread Suggestion -

Its vagina not fandango...
Veet and arse-whitening, very very frightening meeeee.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Those videos were vile! She was so disgusted at anyone who doesn't wax their bum hole! Ffs. How minging is she if she can feel the hair?! There was no women supporting women there!

I really think KDIL came across well. I think her gross persona is a character she plays but she came across very genuine.

And she's definitely got in trouble with Jen being paid out the CIC while lining her pocket. Maybe she's realised she can get in too much trouble doing the charitable thing and that's why she no longer cares??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For once I've actually watched those videos as her voice makes my teeth itch so I don't usually bother. KDIL really showed her up as an absolute witch I thought. I went off KDIL a while ago but I don't actually think she's a terrible person. Rachel definitely is. She's just constantly showing off like some attention seeking child isn't she?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For once I've actually watched those videos as her voice makes my teeth itch so I don't usually bother. KDIL really showed her up as an absolute witch I thought. I went off KDIL a while ago but I don't actually think she's a terrible person. Rachel definitely is. She's just constantly showing off like some attention seeking child isn't she?
One of KDILs redeeming points is that she took her kids off her posts some years ago, I have no clue what they look like, how old they are or where they go to school. I think one is called Toby and that’s it. I intensely dislike the way she talks about them and I think if they ever see it at a later date will be incredibly hurt and confused, but I like that they themselves aren’t used for content.

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:

Part Time Hairy Bummy: it’ll take more than Immac to sort out this hole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
PTWM #200 You bodyshame your 'mates' & Veet your ass, scam money on insta & you'll always lack class

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.