PTWM #198 Krak-oh are we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are edies school pants a pair of skin tight, black, leggings? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
A lot of girls in my daughters class (same age as E), wear those leggings to school. I wonā€™t allow it, my daughter wears skirts and tights.

It looks awful, the tuck their jumpers up and have their bums on show. Personally, I really donā€™t like that for little girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think she's writing about her teens as she mentions spliffs. You know in her mind every teenager does drugs. Love how my favourite 'the reality is' is in there. There will be an 'ultimately' in there somewhere as well as a 'lump in my throat '

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she's writing about her teens as she mentions spliffs. You know in her mind every teenager does drugs. Love how my favourite 'the reality is' is in there. There will be an 'ultimately' in there somewhere as well as a 'lump in my throat '
We need a bingo card!

"Nervous tummy"
"My heart hurts"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I reckon if you fed all these buzz words into AI it could prob come up with Rs new Sunday times ā€œbestsellerā€ in about 30 seconds šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 52
"Love you" (to everyone ranging from the postman to Josh.)
"Cute."
"When (xyz) did (xyz)"
Shortening people's names (my special most annoying thing ever šŸ˜’.)

Reactions: 15
Because sometimes we forget to be ā€˜usā€™ and ultimately we need to make time to be ā€˜usā€™ because itā€™s important to remember that in the middle of everything we need to be ā€˜usā€™ and though these times are hard they wonā€™t last forever then itā€™ll be just ā€˜usā€™

* ā€˜usā€™ being R&J
** I bleeping hate when she writes ā€˜usā€™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Tiny broken babies
In the trenches of family court
Forever doing (insert activity) with you* (1 of 10 million besties she's not forever doing anything with cos she's never mentioned them before)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.