PTWM #198 Krak-oh are we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo? Why? Her safety blanket that’s why. All those guests are on her side so she can direct and control the conversation… How about someone who works with domestic violence locally? Or a counsellor/psychologist? Or a judge? She knows loads of these people dosent she? After all her guest appearances it’s hard to believe she’s not doing her podcast to preach to the masses.

Reactions: 26
Jo? Why? Her safety blanket that’s why. All those guests are on her side so she can direct and control the conversation… How about someone who works with domestic violence locally? Or a counsellor/psychologist? Or a judge? She knows loads of these people dosent she? After all her guest appearances it’s hard to believe she’s not doing her podcast to preach to the masses.
She should try a tattle troll next 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I listen to a lot of podcasts, with a wide variety of topics. Out of them all, there is one that is just two people chatting, they are comedians who are also very good mates, a lot of it is just them chatting tit, but it's very funny.

There is absolutely nothing that would make me want to listen to Scamela Scamderson having a chat with her bleeping cleaner. And people pay for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've just watched the latest reel on her home account. Where are the Christmas decorations for the children? There's just one tree plonked in the corner of her own personal second lounge.
Why is it all so pink? Where does everyone sit? Why does it look like no children live there at all? So many issues there. Are they all ordered to stay in their bedrooms. And yet the huns think it's wonderful.

Reactions: 25
Does anyone know what actually happened with that Claire person? I read bits and bobs but I couldn't work out what was going on? Was she a hun or was she a genuinely from here and converted?

Reactions: 6
I see she managed to gain 108 followers on Saturday, probably from Ash sharing the leggings and fleece. Not much of an increase though when you consider how many followers Ash has?

Reactions: 8
I see she managed to gain 108 followers on Saturday, probably from Ash sharing the leggings and fleece. Not much of an increase though when you consider how many followers Ash has?
I still have no idea who Ash is! Presuming she is an influenza - has Ranch mentioned her before?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what actually happened with that Claire person? I read bits and bobs but I couldn't work out what was going on? Was she a hun or was she a genuinely from here and converted?
From what I recall, she was originally a hun, she joined on here and posted a couple of times, and then went back to being a hun. Almost as though they'd planned it between them so that Ratchet could post all about a "reformed chroll". She was a paying Patreon follower all along though.

I still love the fact that Rabies thinks getting Jo to log into the internet banking was "showing her the accounts" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would love to know why she has to talk with her tongue hanging out. Although I suppose it must be hard when her teeth are taking up so much space in there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I listen to a lot of podcasts, with a wide variety of topics. Out of them all, there is one that is just two people chatting, they are comedians who are also very good mates, a lot of it is just them chatting tit, but it's very funny.

There is absolutely nothing that would make me want to listen to Scamela Scamderson having a chat with her bleeping cleaner. And people pay for this?
Is it wolf and owl? 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
From what I recall, she was originally a hun, she joined on here and posted a couple of times, and then went back to being a hun. Almost as though they'd planned it between them so that Ratchet could post all about a "reformed chroll". She was a paying Patreon follower all along though.

I still love the fact that Rabies thinks getting Jo to log into the internet banking was "showing her the accounts" 🤣🤣
Yes. That was weird and yet not the weirdest thing she's done this year. I reckon the 2023 moment, and there has been many, has to be the Paper Bag 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I still have no idea who Ash is! Presuming she is an influenza - has Ranch mentioned her before?
No. I’ve never seen that Rach has ever mentioned Ash before. Neither has Ash mentioned PTWM before.
so it’s basically a paid ad/promotion. I haven’t seen Greedy advertising Webl?

Both started off as normal relatable mums and have ended up as narcissistic t w a t s who should be reported to the authorities and cancelled from all social media.

Reactions: 18
Gosh these threads are so slow! I used to be able to have two morning coffees whilst I caught up. Maybe you’re just not relevant now Rach…

Reactions: 30
Gosh these threads are so slow! I used to be able to have two morning coffees whilst I caught up. Maybe you’re just not relevant now Rach…
Rachel rushes to put a post up to rattle the chrolls. Josh nobody is talking about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her story this morning about outing the chrolls. Nobody cares rach... also, absolutely nothing comes of you "catching" these trolls & contacting their employees
Plus, she chats not stop about trolls as they live rent free in her head, so why she feels the need to write another make believe story about it i dont no. NOBODY BUT YOU CARES RACH.
Sure she's just running out of "life content" cos all her books are a carbon copy of the last, or her make believe traumatic life.

Reactions: 23
Haha she is so predictable 🤣, look out chrolls, she's coming for you because we've stopped talking about her 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her story this morning about outing the chrolls. Nobody cares rach... also, absolutely nothing comes of you "catching" these trolls & contacting their employees
Plus, she chats not stop about trolls as they live rent free in her head, so why she feels the need to write another make believe story about it i dont no. NOBODY BUT YOU CARES RACH.
Sure she's just running out of "life content" cos all her books are a carbon copy of the last, or her make believe traumatic life.
Isn’t that about catching kids doing drugs?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.