PTWM #195 Still waiting to find out where the PayPal money went!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way her main income is from ads. She does hardly any compared to how many she used to do. Her biggest income is patron!

Reactions: 18
Newish to the thread here, I unfollowed her when she was pregnant with the youngest, just dipped back in, is she always that vile mouthed, she seems to really dislike Seb. I don't remember her being that savage back before she had Wilby(is that his name? ) Off to read the wiki!

Reactions: 24
Newish to the thread here, I unfollowed her when she was pregnant with the youngest, just dipped back in, is she always that vile mouthed, she seems to really dislike Seb. I don't remember her being that savage back before she had Wilby(is that his name? ) Off to read the wiki!
Brace yourself... the wiki is a masterpiece 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she makes her hair app during day hours unless that wasn’t real time and that was a Thurs when she runs her trauma course? and then today is nails during working hours? I’m not sure someone who is super busy with work usually fits these types of appointments during work hours?? Plus she went to the gym, when does she actually fit the “work” in.

Reactions: 23
Seb is a knob and if he was mine I'd have punched him in the face by now, but it's not his fault, he's a product of his environment. To be fair though all of those kids are pretty unpleasant, not sure about Isaac because we don't see much of him being an asshole, Wilb is young so he'll be let off the hook for now but there are signs already, it's his way or no way, again not his fault. But yeah they're all pretty obnoxious in their own special way. Usually in a big family there will be one that pushes it too far, but all of them? Tells a story. They could all do with being in regular contact with their other parent and extended family.

Reactions: 29
So she makes her hair app during day hours unless that wasn’t real time and that was a Thurs when she runs her trauma course? and then today is nails during working hours? I’m not sure someone who is super busy with work usually fits these types of appointments during work hours?? Plus she went to the gym, when does she actually fit the “work” in.
And who is looking after poorly Wilby when Josh is also at "work"? Lula? Katie?

Reactions: 9
I'll probably get told off for this but S is a gobshite! Just like his feckless father. The kid doesnt know his arse from his elbow.

Reactions: 26
Why’s she always so extra? Josh gets a new job and meets the top bosses … can’t he just have a normal job and a good day? Always has to be the extreme.

I had a new kitchen and there’s all sorts of rules about extractors. They even told me what size I had to have. You can’t not have one. Oh unless being her usual extravagant self, she’s got one of those posh ones next to the hob … have we seen the hob when it’s not covered in dramatic meal prep?
You can not have one. I've just had a new kitchen installed - we don't have one

Reactions: 4
Poor Seb? He’s a knob who is thriving off the attention she and the lives are giving him, he needs boundaries that are set in stone and non negotiable. The biggest mistake she makes, other than constantly validating him by allowing him in lives where he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks is by continually arguing and debating with him. I’d be furious with him for constantly ruining the carpet, there’s no excuse for it. If he can’t do something so simple as brush his teeth by himself he needs some serious help. They want him to drive when he hasn’t got enough concentration to brush his teeth by himself ? I can imagine him driving and admiring himself in the mirror while he drives, it’s honestly terrifying the thought of him being in charge of a car. These kids are a perfect example of why kids should never, ever get be content! What a toxic environment to be in, no one is remotely jealous of this Rach, all the family meals and laughs playing games can’t take away from the rest of it. I’ll take my dull little life any day.
Yep ! Poor seb ! No matter what people think of him or how he acts - he does not deserve that !
---
Never see her speaking to the other kids like that ! Her and tashless Tom are always on his back. Spiteful pair !
---
Never see her speaking to the other kids like that ! Her and tashless Tom are always on his back. Spiteful pair !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'll probably get told off for this but S is a gobshite! Just like his feckless father. The kid doesnt know his arse from his elbow.
He's a product of his environment and upbringing, unfortunately. Regardless of what his mother did or didn't do, that pair of cunts have absolutely dragged him up in a chaotic, unsettled home, neglected him, treated him and his brother like second class citizens compared to the golden children who came from Ratchet's miracle uterus, and then his stepmother has sold his childhood and life for followers, clicks, and ad deals. Like every child in that house, we know far to much about him and his personal information (the drugs, the drinking, the visits to the GUM clinic etc). He's not overly likeable, but I don't think it's his fault.

Reactions: 40
He's a product of his environment and upbringing, unfortunately. Regardless of what his mother did or didn't do, that pair of cunts have absolutely dragged him up in a chaotic, unsettled home, neglected him, treated him and his brother like second class citizens compared to the golden children who came from Ratchet's miracle uterus, and then his stepmother has sold his childhood and life for followers, clicks, and ad deals. Like every child in that house, we know far to much about him and his personal information (the drugs, the drinking, the visits to the GUM clinic etc). He's not overly likeable, but I don't think it's his fault.
Exactly this 🙌🏻 I agree he’s not the most pleasant of people ! But absolutely does norm deserve how he is treated by them.

Reactions: 18
I agree both sides, he's pretty obnoxious and he wouldn't get away with it if he was mine. But, how he is towards R and J, they deserve it because it's how they've spoken to him. They can't chastise him for things they do to him!

Edit: my point being, they all talk to each other like tit. If the kids never saw that or were on the receiving end, then they wouldn't talk to R and J like tit either.

Reactions: 27
No one gives a tit about any of those kids. They are continually used as weapons for Rachael to hit out with on whoever she's pissed off with on any given day. Then Josh uses them to hit out at Rachael. In no way, no matter what a kid is like, do you react like that over dropped toothpaste. You treat your children how you want them to treat others.

She's fortunate. My oldest two at that age would have probably grabbed the toothpaste and made a Mr Whippy ice cream shape with it in the middle of the landing if I spoke to them like that 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree both sides, he's pretty obnoxious and he wouldn't get away with it if he was mine. But, how he is towards R and J, they deserve it because it's how they've spoken to him. They can't chastise him for things they do to him!
Yeah , he’s just a boy and when those two toxic twats gang up on him I really do feel for him.

Reactions: 14
I think seb is a knob. But his parents are to blame. You teach your child to not wander away from the bathroom when brushing their teeth for this very reason. But we know that rach does t like the actual parenting bits of being a parent so will never have done that. So now it's her fault she had a little tit dropping toothpaste all over her horrid carpets!

Reactions: 21
Definitely not his fault. She uses him for content more than any of the others. It drives me mad

I’m not surprised by the lack of respect he has for R&J but it does not excuse the way she speaks to him & they both treat him! But I guess when his wardrobe contains a Trapstar jacket over £300 that he is wearing not because it’s a special occasion but to impress the theory centre so they pass him 🤯 The poor lad needs therapy such a warped mindset to have at his age which I agreed is a product of his environment. Wearing an expensive jacket to take his theory test again because he has failed 5 times previously thinking that will help! 😳 (and they just all laugh)

Sam if you do read here hold your head high darling & just know one day all the wrong doing will unfold must be difficult to witness the behaviour towards your boys 😕❤

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Those latest talking stories smack of damage limitation & desperation oh and so she can show off her latest probably stolen rebl design.

duck me no way is that a Rebl design!! Her girls are the only people this side of the millennium that wear Ed Hardy and that is identical to their design. No way she can get away with that!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.