PTWM #195 Still waiting to find out where the PayPal money went!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weren’t her new nails red this morning when she was wearing that top?
Yes they were but she had her nails done today and they’re now black.

And that top is almost identical to one she bought from Primark (I thought it was the same until I saw the REBL logo)

Reactions: 6
oooh there we have it.case closed. picture of twiddling hair want me want me Seb sprawled on the sofa with him.

Reactions: 8
Only thing I’m jealous of is how much money she makes from doing next to duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she really just say she would look into the trt stuff to see if was OK for him? So basically proving the point she is completely in charge of him and any masculinity he may have had left!

Reactions: 14
It’s a mental old life eh . Some nobody narcissist selling her marriage and her children on instagram. Ruining it all . Likely obsessed with this site and that being a huge part of the conversation in the household . Responding to things written on here ie testosterone… why else ?
Absolutely crazy . Would not have it for all the tea in China .
The ugliness and scheming is written all over both their faces . They look old , unhealthy , ugly .
They used to look pretty attractive , at least I thought that when they got married. Now … god …. really off putting , no wonder no ads .So chavvy and unwashed looking .
I wonder just how much all those kids are going to have them .
I imagine loads .
I have a couple of grown up kids and for the small things I did in life .. which I would rewind and change but they were pretty small … they remember . Those kids have vaults and vaults .

Reactions: 16
No I get it, explains a lot though doesn’t it.

I remember when she was talking about their sex life at every opportunity, and the sex toys. Was obviously covering up for the fact that he couldn’t get an erection!
Yes, they loved telling their huns about their lush sex life and huge selection of gadgets.
But I think she mentioned something in that video about low Testosterone not being a problem for him. Although that's probably down to the Horney Viking max dose, as opposed to a normal level of natural testosterone, to get his sausage in the right mood.

Last edited:
  • Haha
its such a dangerous thing to put out there about testosterone. its something that should be done with a doctor and ONLY for those who have low levels.
very harmful fitness industry gym bro might take it for obvious reason but again they are not people to listen to!
Some men buy testosterone-boosting products at the gym or online, and that can be dangerous.
You don't know what's in those products as they are not regulated by any governing body and the side effects can be awful if you dont need them.

Reactions: 10
Random thought sorry but why did R think that people calling W “wobble” was them alluding to him being fat or having weight issues? I was always under the impression “wobble” referred to him throwing a wobbler/tantrums which isn’t untrue 🤔
I don't think it was even that - just a nickname. Some people don't like to put the child's actual name or literally just the same as calling Rachael "Rachaeleeeeeeeeeeee" or whatever. Nothing sinister!

I don't think it was even that - just a nickname. Some people don't like to put the child's actual name or literally just the same as calling Rachael "Rachaeleeeeeeeeeeee" or whatever. Nothing sinister!
Exactly that, just a nickname .

Let’s be honest though, they did always feed him fast food, Coca Cola, chocolate cake etc, I wonder what condition his teeth are in?

Reactions: 9
Good Morning to everyone, particularly Mrs & Mrs Rachael and Joyce Hambleton. I can not wait for the marriage renewal using the correct pronouns. 🥰

Reactions: 3
Who the actual duck on the entire planet wants to see the gunk in her plug hole? bleeping hell that’s desperate for views.

Reactions: 12
oooh there we have it.case closed. picture of twiddling hair want me want me Seb sprawled on the sofa with him.
That made me throw up in my mouth a little, that kid doesn’t know which way is up with her, he must be so confused by how she treats him and it all extremes.

its such a dangerous thing to put out there about testosterone. its something that should be done with a doctor and ONLY for those who have low levels.
very harmful fitness industry gym bro might take it for obvious reason but again they are not people to listen to!
Some men buy testosterone-boosting products at the gym or online, and that can be dangerous.
You don't know what's in those products as they are not regulated by any governing body and the side effects can be awful if you dont need them.
I was thinking that Joyce was talking about getting steroids at the gym to be honest. 😁

Reactions: 2
My best friend’s husband developed low testosterone. Main causes were alcohol consumption diet and stress.

He had to pay privately to get his levels checked and now has to give himself trt in order to resume a normal life for a 42 year old man. He’s since stopped alcohol all together and cleaned up his diet.

Although I think josh is a prick, I don’t find laughing about it funny. It sent my friends husband into an awful depression.
I agree. I actually came on here to post about this. It’s no laughing matter. My husband has had cancer twice and has no option but to use trt. They’re both vile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.