PTWM #195 Still waiting to find out where the PayPal money went!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

I've had to turn it off after the first few stories. I swear he is the next Caitlyn Jenner just holding on to whatever small amounts of male he has left. No Josh, you are the first male I've ever come across having a "Manopause" grabbing at male hormones hahahahaha

IMG_5451.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think seb is a knob. But his parents are to blame. You teach your child to not wander away from the bathroom when brushing their teeth for this very reason. But we know that rach does t like the actual parenting bits of being a parent so will never have done that. So now it's her fault she had a little tit dropping toothpaste all over her horrid carpets!
As someone else pointed out, one of them carefully poured paint onto the carpet on the landing and pretended Wilby had done it (clearly to try and get a freebie, which didn't work, so instead she had to pay out for the scratchy razor blade carpet she hates so much), so is it any wonder that Seb sees nothing wrong with dripping toothpaste everywhere?

Reactions: 16
What’s with the fake chat show stories? And the fake smile about Sloshy’s new job? And the arm up his sleeve? And the lollllll at the trolls when they don’t actually find it funny (and they’re not trolls) - they’re obsessed!

Reactions: 17
Newish to the thread here, I unfollowed her when she was pregnant with the youngest, just dipped back in, is she always that vile mouthed, she seems to really dislike Seb. I don't remember her being that savage back before she had Wilby(is that his name? ) Off to read the wiki!
The Wiki will explain everything. And, anything you missed, when you unfollowed Rachel Hambleton.
It's a brilliant read, unlike the 3 books she "wrote" and published.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My best friend’s husband developed low testosterone. Main causes were alcohol consumption diet and stress.

He had to pay privately to get his levels checked and now has to give himself trt in order to resume a normal life for a 42 year old man. He’s since stopped alcohol all together and cleaned up his diet.

Although I think josh is a prick, I don’t find laughing about it funny. It sent my friends husband into an awful depression.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Bless ole Silky, he's finally realised what we have been saving for ages. #hornyvikingpillsarenotenough #cantgrowamoustache

Reactions: 9
My best friend’s husband developed low testosterone. Main causes were alcohol consumption diet and stress.

He had to pay privately to get his levels checked and now has to give himself trt in order to resume a normal life for a 42 year old man. He’s since stopped alcohol all together and cleaned up his diet.

Although I think josh is a prick, I don’t find laughing about it funny. It sent my friends husband into an awful depression.
The laughing is subjective to this one person. To be fair, if Josh spontaneously combusted into thin air live on camera, I would laugh at that also. I'm laughing at him, not everyone.

Reactions: 28
Does Linda the cleaner do any actual cleaning? First we got shown the manky washing machine and now the shower. Any decent cleaner would be checking and cleaning this on a regular basis.
Everything in this family is done half heartily.

Reactions: 21
Does Linda the cleaner do any actual cleaning? First we got shown the manky washing machine and now the shower. Any decent cleaner would be checking and cleaning this on a regular basis.
Everything in this family is done half heartily.
She's probably too busy babysitting Wilby while Rachael is at the gym and getting her hair and nails done.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The laughing is subjective to this one person. To be fair, if Josh spontaneously combusted into thin air live on camera, I would laugh at that also. I'm laughing at him, not everyone.
No I get it, explains a lot though doesn’t it.

I remember when she was talking about their sex life at every opportunity, and the sex toys. Was obviously covering up for the fact that he couldn’t get an erection!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh look at them getting on, you know what they say, distance makes the heart grow fonder 🤮 tbh I think J does need to speak with a GP and get some bloods done as he seems so aged and unwell. As for her saying I’ll look in to it and decide - ok little miss control freak who can’t even get herself to the Drs to drop her pee samples in.

How can she not be bored of telling the same story twice? One for the paying huns and one for the rest of us? I mean actual yawn it’s not that deep is it?

Also, note the going to the gym now and he commented you look great today, she is definitely trying to make a point that she is slaying life or some tit to make him feel she doesn’t need him now he’s back at work.

Reactions: 24
I can’t be arsed to watch the videos. Has he actually admitted to having low testosterone?

Reactions: 2
They really need to be strict with W. Just saying “nobody can say no to him or he has a meltdown” is nothing to do with autism. It’s bad parenting. W is a clever boy and is using the fact they’re scared of his “meltdowns” to get his own way.

Reactions: 39
I really didn’t need to hear that Slosh has “no issues there” with his libido just as I tucked into my Greek yoghurt, thanks Rach. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Josh on filter tonight goy to make him look less dead. Oops but R doesn't read here since before cgi was created. Or worse thst after just a week of work he looks tej times better AWAY from her.
W doesn't no how to say no...errrrm.... behaviour issues via shot parenting case study.
Seb gets the push me pull me with her. One minute she acting like a15 year old.thats wants him to want to shag her. Then like the best mum ever. Then raging. That bleeping gritted teeth I woupdnt stand. The minute I see that growl,that gritted aggression I'm done,and I'd not stand it ever again. Smack it off. Horrible vile woman. She's toying with him and the amount of venom in rhat house creates kids with constant fight or flight, insafety,major issues.

Oh look J being a twit to B suprise suprise she doesn't show it though.

Found it hilarious she told the leak story again. Shame shame we've already seen it thanks to the goddess'son here.
Few more embellished bits added though of course.

Yep ignore your child to play up for the gram. Good parenting.

Consulting? Is that on birds.
---
@hiitsmeagain567 you got the live everyone loved so much?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Random thought sorry but why did R think that people calling W “wobble” was them alluding to him being fat or having weight issues? I was always under the impression “wobble” referred to him throwing a wobbler/tantrums which isn’t untrue 🤔

Reactions: 8
Random thought sorry but why did R think that people calling W “wobble” was them alluding to him being fat or having weight issues? I was always under the impression “wobble” referred to him throwing a wobbler/tantrums which isn’t untrue 🤔
It was an autocorrect when I typed Wilby years ago. And it’s just stuck. He was about 12 months old at the time so F all to do with his weight

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.