PTWM #195 Still waiting to find out where the PayPal money went!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just watched all that nonsense since I have an Actual Real Job - I don’t piss about with my mates flogging Shein leggings Rach. At this point, she might as well have saved herself a load of time and done a story saying “Josh I own you, how dare you get a job, come back here right now because I don’t like it.”

Reactions: 17
So Vile, her attitude, her attention seeking, her anger, her tone of voice, the whole thing is so uncomfortable to watch poor Seb, if I was his mum I would karate chop her in the f*cking throat! Just to shut her the F up! 🤬

Ratshit needs to take responsibility for waking up Wilbert too because she was arguing with Seb (loudly)! But it’s Seb’s fault because only he shouted! 🤨 she is one horrible woman as in her mind Josh won’t be at work any longer as she can’t handle life with the older kids & younger kids! Oh & because the Chroll’s are so jealous of her perfect patchwork life 🥴🤡😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If Josh gives up this job now it will be clear as day that he is henpecked fool who has no control over his own life. Plus it would without doubt, be a terrible example to set for two teenage sons that are crying out for positive male role models. She will just have to get on with it.

Reactions: 20
how does she get so angry so quickly? I know kids are stressful, especially teenagers, I have one the same age as Seb, but surely that isn't normal to loose your temper so quickly? I can't remember the last time I has to shout at mine for something, we just get along and talk about it if there is an issue with something (usually him not washing up 😂 )

The aggression and conflict in that house is off the scale to me, honestly, I cant imagine living like that where someone is ready to blow their top any second. We already know Rach throws plates at people, Sloshy launches shoes at peoples heads and Betsy smashes rooms up when she cant get her own way.

I'd rather earn £21k a year than live like she does for £21k a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If that's her holding it together then I'd hate to see her lose it! The resentment she had that her poorly child had called for her.
And why is Betsy sitting on the bloody counter again, right next to where Josh is cooking!

Reactions: 21
Vile, ugly, angry again today ! Poor seb
Poor Seb? He’s a knob who is thriving off the attention she and the lives are giving him, he needs boundaries that are set in stone and non negotiable. The biggest mistake she makes, other than constantly validating him by allowing him in lives where he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks is by continually arguing and debating with him. I’d be furious with him for constantly ruining the carpet, there’s no excuse for it. If he can’t do something so simple as brush his teeth by himself he needs some serious help. They want him to drive when he hasn’t got enough concentration to brush his teeth by himself ? I can imagine him driving and admiring himself in the mirror while he drives, it’s honestly terrifying the thought of him being in charge of a car. These kids are a perfect example of why kids should never, ever get be content! What a toxic environment to be in, no one is remotely jealous of this Rach, all the family meals and laughs playing games can’t take away from the rest of it. I’ll take my dull little life any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe on the next thread we can have a poll to see how many of us are jealous of her life? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
how does she get so angry so quickly? I know kids are stressful, especially teenagers, I have one the same age as Seb, but surely that isn't normal to loose your temper so quickly? I can't remember the last time I has to shout at mine for something, we just get along and talk about it if there is an issue with something (usually him not washing up 😂 )

The aggression and conflict in that house is off the scale to me, honestly, I cant imagine living like that where someone is ready to blow their top any second. We already know Rach throws plates at people, Sloshy launches shoes at peoples heads and Betsy smashes rooms up when she cant get her own way.

there’s never any down time, they’re all attention seekers who are fighting to be centre of attention and the worst thing she does is put them on lives, they’ve all got such an overinflated opinion of themselves, yet by sharing as much as she does she’s telling them they’re worthless and just fodder for her lives. Can you imagine nothing in your life being private or sacred, that all you were worth was a snort and/or a cry into a phone for a load of weird strangers who pay to share in your trauma. It’s the most fucked up situation I can think of.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've said it before and I'll say it again - that Wild deodorant pushes how it's so eco friendly because it's refillable, kind of defeats the object when you're sending pricks like Racket a brand new, engraved holder every 5 minutes. She must have millions of the things lying around!

Something else I've also said before -
Ratchet: they're all jealous of me
Tattalers: oh, are we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I know she doesn't read here, but it's a shame really because then she would have seen how we all said that carpet for the hallway/landing was shite.
Like walking on razor blades 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From what we have seen Seb is a pain and can be frustrating - although I think he is just seeking any attention he can……but my god I have never seen anyone get that angry that quickly and to that level…if she is prepared to show that on camera I’d hate to see how she reacts when the camera isn’t on.

Reactions: 29
I don't see why she was so stressed, the only kid she had to worry about getting to school etc was W and he was home sick. Not like there was an "impossible" school run without Joyce to worry about.
Take a chill pill love, maybe try one of the mediations from your patreon?

Reactions: 11
I cringe to death when someone says people are jealous of them. It's so conceited and icky.

Thousands of years ago when I was a teenager, whenever I had a petty fall out with my friends, my mum (who never listened to what I was telling her,) would go "Oh they are jealous of you, don't worry." I would walk away thinking nope, they defo aren't, we've just fell out because we all have big mouths 😂. I was realistic, my mum not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't believe she's rolling out the "people are jealous of me" bollocks yet again. Who's she actually trying to convince - us big bad trolls, the huns or herself?

its-really-hard-to-be-jealous-of-someone-who-has-absolutely-nothing-that-you-want-or-admire--9...png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Who, by a show of hands, is jealous of her??? Feral kids, husband is a wetwipe, house is a bleeping tit tip, teeth like shergar gone wrong, greasy wig, chhhrrrrollllllsssssssss at every turn. Not me! Not one teeny bit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did she actually say "when I catch a troll they say 'oh I watch you and I'm jealous of your life'..." Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I've said it before and I'll say it again - that Wild deodorant pushes how it's so eco friendly because it's refillable, kind of defeats the object when you're sending pricks like Racket a brand new, engraved holder every 5 minutes. She must have millions of the things lying around!

Something else I've also said before -
Ratchet: they're all jealous of me
Tattalers: oh, are we?
my favourite video 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

How else will Josh know that if he loves her the hardest ever, he has to come home from work immediately to be with her?

Does she still advertise rescue remedy? 👀

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.