PTWM #195 Still waiting to find out where the PayPal money went!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really still saying that the chrolls are jealous. duck me that made me laugh, she is so deluded! Remember if she catches you it's all done because you are jealous of her completely non chaotic safeguarding free lifestyle 😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh stop whining you spoilt brat. It's not relatable, it's insufferable 🙄. They need to stop pushing Seb into that theory test. He's not ready to drive and it's probably dangerous at this point. Tailor the parenting to the child. One size doesn't fit all.

Reactions: 31
Why’s she always so extra? Josh gets a new job and meets the top bosses … can’t he just have a normal job and a good day? Always has to be the extreme.

I had a new kitchen and there’s all sorts of rules about extractors. They even told me what size I had to have. You can’t not have one. Oh unless being her usual extravagant self, she’s got one of those posh ones next to the hob … have we seen the hob when it’s not covered in dramatic meal prep?
Not having an extractor is a major bleeping no no.for an endless amounts of reasons. And zero reputable fitter would let that go. Unless as you say here is the inbuilt ones.

Met the top bosses. It will be something less dramatic. Like he's a bird volunteer and he met the rangers! Or some such manipulation will jave gone on. For all the work these two do on abusive people these two are major players in becoming charmers,big wigs,making flying monkeys fall for them. Gather gather like a true narc does with there circles.
---
Portraying W as ever so poorly..put your fucning gym on hold you bint. She's clearly effected by tattle weight talk. Well,that would the case if she hadn't read her since the first Egyptian shower was invented of course. She loooooves to tell the world tattle She going to the gym every bleeping second.

And once again W clearly wanting hovering Heather filming over him and her new child Katie, to get that bleeping camera pointed away from him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Met the top bosses. It will be something less dramatic. Like he's a bird volunteer and he met the rangers! Or some such manipulation will jave gone on. For all the work these two do on abusive people these two are major players in becoming charmers,big wigs,making flying monkeys fall for them. Gather gather like a true narc does with there circles.
--
If he’s working for a one man band he probably did meet the top boss!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You are correct, she just has cupboards above her hob and no extractor
who the frig planned that kitchen! Or who signed up for that!!! No extractor and that awful boxing in… delightful.
So glad she’s got condensation and mouldy tiles the absolute scrubber

Reactions: 16
Not sure if this has already been covered, apologies if so, does anyone know what happened to her Brother? (Thinking about it he could have been the next door neighbour's drunk uncle) ....can't remember his name but I remember he was always round and was quite funny. Did he end up on the toxic pile? I mean I'm sure he did but do we know how??

Reactions: 4
If he’s working for a one man band he probably did meet the top boss!
haha shes the least happiest person for him that ive ever seen.

S is such a tit. intimidating his siblings? how can they sit there and say this as if its a laugh. this is awful mentaility and behaviour. and once again another male in that house that makes people feel incomfortable.
also that passive agressive tap tap on her shoulder he did to her on the live as he left. such gross behaviour, which he does alot.

Reactions: 3
It's okay for evil Rachel and her "spineless, chicken legged bleep" of a husband to spill a pot of paint on the carpet for a fraudulent insurance claim, (blaming their baby son for picking it up and carefully tipping it). But her unwanted stepson dropping toothpaste on her new carpet, is unacceptable and results in her verbally abusing him and sharing a video of this abuse with thousands of strangers 🤔.
Why is this monstrous woman allowed to facilitate a Freedom Program (her rip-off Patchwork version) to victims of domestic abuse?
Women who were genuinely abused.
(Apart from Lizzy the Easter Egg thief, and Betsy)
Why were Rachel Hambleton and her husband awarded custody of his 2 young sons, that they didn't want and never loved?
I wonder if the social workers and judge involved in the custody battle are aware of how disastrously wrong their decision turned out for Seb and Isaac?
Rachel Hambleton is like a volcano, ready to blow, with disastrous consequences

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Jealous of you Ratshit? We want your life? You are deluded. Seb can't stand you because you are vile to him.

Reactions: 23
I know I’ve said it before - but why the duck is she filming this nonsense to post to her fans , and why the duck are they paying to listen to her shite .
Mind blowing !

Reactions: 22
I’m shocked she shared those clips, I only just watched them back properly as I skipped through yest. Is she now being awful to him because J is at work? It’s like she is venting her issues at J working and taking it out on him instead? She says she is trying to stay calm but what is she like when she isn’t, as the anger steaming out of her face is very scary!!

I mean it would be annoying and S is old enough to understand he should stand in the bathroom and brush his teeth then if he drops any it goes on the bathroom floor which is easier to clean. Maybe she just needs to treat S like he has the mental age of 4 and go stand outside the bathroom whilst he cleans his teeth so he can’t come out? If this happens all the time, why has she never mentioned it? Or is she just creating content?

Reactions: 19
It is an uncomfortable watch - how she reacts and how quickly she blows up, the gritting of those teeth too ! So imagine being in the room with that ! Also - why are you showing people what you are like ? Especially as you pretend to be some sort of kind, caring and helpful person !

Reactions: 21
Who in their right mind would be jealous of old flubber lips?
Married to a gormless bore who can’t even grow a tache, 6 kids all heading to be as unpleasant and entitled as she is and a face like a dog with its head out of the car window going at 90 miles per hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.