PTWM #195 Still waiting to find out where the PayPal money went!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont believe any of it actually happened, she's made it up for content. Probably because Jo has told her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes you wonder what sort of cowboys she's employing. The bathroom is mouldy and falling apart, now the kitchen has no extractor and will get mouldy before long. Unless of course they tried to tell her and she wouldn't listen, like the orthodontists who told her she needed teeth removing before having braces 🤷
More than likely she was told those vile gold tiles weren't suitable for inside a shower and she stomped her foot like veruca salt and got them put in anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why’s she always so extra? Josh gets a new job and meets the top bosses … can’t he just have a normal job and a good day? Always has to be the extreme.

I had a new kitchen and there’s all sorts of rules about extractors. They even told me what size I had to have. You can’t not have one. Oh unless being her usual extravagant self, she’s got one of those posh ones next to the hob … have we seen the hob when it’s not covered in dramatic meal prep?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“The tiles have gone mouldy”
Have you considered cleaning them Rach? That’s generally what happens to tiles in a shower if you don’t
Or maybe Linda has “given it one o’ them” and scrubbed the glaze off it with a scrub daddy mummy (Rach would never allow a daddy in the house 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm confused as to why she made a video for the plumber??? 🤔 Why not just give him a call?? Is there anything she doesnt video? The self entitled twit!
So she could get her engagement up for her ADs. So relatable 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she's doing that thing they both do to each other when one of them does something alone.

Basically on the days Josh is at work, she'll ramp up the 'I am so busy and chaotic that I need Josh 24/7 to help me or everything will fall apart." Give it a week and she'll stop eating-drinking on those days, accidentally on purpose leak where he works and plant a few "tRoLl" messages on the work places Instagram page. Then his confidence will dip and he'll quit, whilst she tells her Patreoners that she couldn't cope with level 3, violent Wibble.

(When she does something alone, he posts passive aggressive stories of the kids playing up, staring angrily into the camera, and highlights what cooking or cleaning he's done.)

Toxic feckers 🙄

Reactions: 36
Why’s she always so extra? Josh gets a new job and meets the top bosses … can’t he just have a normal job and a good day? Always has to be the extreme.

I had a new kitchen and there’s all sorts of rules about extractors. They even told me what size I had to have. You can’t not have one. Oh unless being her usual extravagant self, she’s got one of those posh ones next to the hob … have we seen the hob when it’s not covered in dramatic meal prep?
Here you go

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I think she's doing that thing they both do to each other when one of them does something alone.

Basically on the days Josh is at work, she'll ramp up the 'I am so busy and chaotic that I need Josh 24/7 to help me or everything will fall apart." Give it a week and she'll stop eating-drinking on those days, accidentally on purpose leak where he works and plant a few "tRoLl" messages on the work places Instagram page. Then his confidence will dip and he'll quit, whilst she tells her Patreoners that she couldn't cope with level 3, violent Wibble.

(When she does something alone, he posts passive aggressive stories of the kids playing up, staring angrily into the camera, and highlights what cooking or cleaning he's done.)

Toxic feckers 🙄
She has started doing this already. She's done 2 lives this week (bearing in mind Josh only started on Monday) and in both of them all she's done is whinge and moan because he's gone back to work, she's got too much to deal with on her own, Wilbys sick and she's got work to do but Josh can't not to go in because he's just started. On Monday, his first day at work he left the house in a mood to go to work but came back after dropping Edie of to school to talk to Rachel as he didn't want to go to work in a mood.... I can't see him lasting long 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

I wondered if she had one of those that sucks it down instead, but on the video of her making a stew it definitely didn't look like the steam was being directed anywhere.

Reactions: 7
She has started doing this already. She's done 2 lives this week (bearing in mind Josh only started on Monday) and in both of them all she's done is whinge and moan because he's gone back to work, she's got too much to deal with on her own, Wilbys sick and she's got work to do but Josh can't not to go in because he's just started. On Monday, his first day at work he left the house in a mood to go to work but came back after dropping Edie of to school to talk to Rachel as he didn't want to go to work in a mood.... I can't see him lasting long 🫠🫠🫠
Not surprising. It's just a battle of wills that she'll win because she has no scruples and all the power. Although I can't stand Josh. I do think working will benefit him.

Reactions: 9
Or maybe Linda has “given it one o’ them” and scrubbed the glaze off it with a scrub daddy mummy (Rach would never allow a daddy in the house 😜)
Oh I dunno, it could be another daddy to adopt as her own… 😏

• Haha
Why is she calling it a Wi-Fi box?(third video)…. Pretty sure that’s a smoke detector?
Also, who pisses off to the gym when you’re worried you’ve got a leak and afraid the ceiling is going to come down??

View attachment 2519093
I thought that was an extractor fan haha. Looks very similar to mine.
Don’t look too close it needs cleaning and I can’t reach it 😂

Attachments

Hannah wannabe.
IMG_3926.png

If you block out the pelican lip, bright red nose from too much boozing and the baked potato chin, you’d never know the difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For such a busy lady how does she manage to fit in a hair appointment too, I just don’t know how she does it! 😂😂 I wonder who she palmed W off with today if he was still not well.

Reactions: 18
Makes you wonder what sort of cowboys she's employing. The bathroom is mouldy and falling apart, now the kitchen has no extractor and will get mouldy before long. Unless of course they tried to tell her and she wouldn't listen, like the orthodontists who told her she needed teeth removing before having braces 🤷
Sadly you cant educate pork. She is hugely embarrassing, she needs to look up the cause of mould/condensation in kitchen/bathrooms, she might be surprised at what she finds out. Oh and just a quick thought, the stuff that rancid thinks is tile cement is quite possibly " Grout" cement actually goes on the wall and the tile is stuck in place that way. However, I do think the grouting could have been done better. Just saying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.