PTWM #195 Still waiting to find out where the PayPal money went!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has this woman got the audacity to advertise hair products when you could fry an egg on her scalp and sweep a concrete floor with the ends of her hair?!
IMG_3922.png
IMG_3922.png
IMG_3921.png
IMG_3919.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Mr Legal Expert breaking the law again? Dogs must be on a lead when walking by a road, I hope he has their leads in his pocket or, maybe he magically teleported to wherever this is!
That's not a road it's the walkway down to goodrington beach. No road at the bottom either. Not defending him cos he's a twit but when I take the lead off my dogs they go in my pocket. So someone could take a similar picture of me but they wouldn't cos let's be honest it's pretty boring 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg I’m so glad she blocked me - I feel sick looking at the few pics in here of them , pair of skanks !

Reactions: 5
Ah yes, the dogs he can’t stand and told Ratface he’d rather put them down. I hate him as much as I dislike her. Spineless, chicken legged bleep.
That really suits him.
Joyce, the "spineless, chicken legged bleep"
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every time I see a photo of Joyce, I keep thinking someone is using the ageing filter on Snapchat 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she be such a twit?? I hope she apologises to the poor plumber.

Has she let on yet what J’s new job is? I wonder who has been looking after W while he has been poorly and she seems to be out and about everywhere.

Has she let on yet what J’s new job is? I wonder who has been looking after W while he has been poorly and she seems to be out and about everywhere.
Linda's been looking after him whilst she's been out and about. She keeps saying little bits about his job but not what it is. Yesterday he was meeting some top bosses of the company and he was going to take them out to show them stuff and then last night she posted Lula looking at the company's social media page as they let Josh post on it

• Haha
Reactions: 12

He’s selling Avon around the bay. Waffle just gets put in the beach trolley and they deploy out.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The builder let himself in whilst Betsy was with at home with the kids including ill Wibble and they fucked of the gym. (Assuming Josh was with her as he was at the Doctors appointment earlier.) Plus it was at around tea time,

What kind of adults live like that? Especially with little kids. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 28
I'm confused as to why she made a video for the plumber??? 🤔 Why not just give him a call?? Is there anything she doesnt video? The self entitled twit!

Reactions: 12
Oh I meant to say and forgot, when she was cooking a stew it looked like there isn't an extractor over the hob, could that be why she's getting condensation dripping off the ceiling?

Reactions: 16
Oh I meant to say and forgot, when she was cooking a stew it looked like there isn't an extractor over the hob, could that be why she's getting condensation dripping off the ceiling?
You are correct, she just has cupboards above her hob and no extractor

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You are correct, she just has cupboards above her hob and no extractor
Makes you wonder what sort of cowboys she's employing. The bathroom is mouldy and falling apart, now the kitchen has no extractor and will get mouldy before long. Unless of course they tried to tell her and she wouldn't listen, like the orthodontists who told her she needed teeth removing before having braces 🤷

Reactions: 33
Why is she calling it a Wi-Fi box?(third video)…. Pretty sure that’s a smoke detector?
Also, who pisses off to the gym when you’re worried you’ve got a leak and afraid the ceiling is going to come down??

If anyone really wants to know about what happened here.... Also a picture of her very expensive mouldy tiles 🫠
IMG_0937.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.