PTWM #187 Rach attempts to deflect the tok by dressing josh as a massive sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not being funny but Emily has an ad on her stories and it’s one of the most professional ads i’ve seen! blows R’s and PA Jo’s out of the water!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is Sebs gf pregnant? She's rubbing her belly while they go through her stuff 🙈
Might just be bloated, slim girls can get a bloated tummy which blows up after a big meal, then likely she’s covering it with her hand cos No Privacy Nora is filming her and she’s probably conscious of it in that catsuit thingy she’s wearing.

Reactions: 26
Why all of a sudden has she started posting dv links on her insta?

Reactions: 11
Why all of a sudden has she started posting dv links on her insta?
It’s her new approach since the TikTok account, 90% of her content has changed to Saint Rach mother of the year and DV advocate.

Reactions: 31
You can tell how uncomfortable she is being filmed, poor girl & R insists on continuing to film her!

Almost midnight when her own daughter starts to pack yet she is quick to bully Sebs girlfriend for not being prepared!

A270CB17-36B8-4772-BE72-8639DE10173E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I've got rage on behalf of Seb, she's standing behind a window filming whilst that head father berates him, all to broadcast how they ritually humiliate him, while she laughs and snorts! I guarantee she wouldn't be able to erect that tent and I don't think many 17 year old boys would know where to start either. We had a tent like that one, it wasn't easy the first few times. What a pair of absolute abusive cunts!
if my dad spoke to me like that.especially at 17 id be off. no way. the more worrying thing is i keep seeing him take it. hes got no emotional response to how these two dick heads treat him.
---
why if she was uncomfortable would she not tell seb though. she is there by whats said alot. and if i had an issue there is no way i wouldnt be telling my bf i dont want putting online.
she must have seen whats posted. and or heard some at least,of the other stuff.
you can be the most appeasing person in the world(which she doesnt seem to be) and youd still never let yourself be posted online by your bf mum, if you didnt want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.