PTWM #187 Rach attempts to deflect the tok by dressing josh as a massive sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright Rachel with an E, keep your pants on.
Not Rach with an E thanks. Just don't appreciate where I live being called a shithole by someone passing through.

My kids have been able to grow up swimming, sailing, paddle boarding, diving, climbing, cycling, spending lots of time outdoors in a pretty safe environment .

Something must have appealed to you for you to come here. It's a tit day with loads of traffic on the road all areas have tit areas but don't write off a whole town just because of the tit part you have seen and cos of who lives here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Not Rach with an E thanks. Just don't appreciate where I live being called a shithole by someone passing through.

My kids have been able to grow up swimming, sailing, paddle boarding, diving, climbing, cycling, spending lots of time outdoors in a pretty safe environment .

Something must have appealed to you for you to come here. It's a tit day with loads of traffic on the road all areas have tit areas but don't write off a whole town just because of the tit part you have seen and cos of who lives here.
The zoo has an offer where mini 478 got in free 👍

Reactions: 4
What an utter shite hole that garden is! Even the new neighbours behind have built a huge wall so they can't see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the frick is sloshy wearing, shorts cross and socks, and a long sleeve shirt all buttoned up. Is he just falling into the wardrobe and coming out in whatever stuck??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry @Aunt Sally - That Torbay Grapevine is lying unless he's picking over 80's up in the local retirement home. (Honest to God, I could not cope with him and Seb, they are complete idiots 🤦🏻‍♀️.)

IMG_4786.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've got rage on behalf of Seb, she's standing behind a window filming whilst that head father berates him, all to broadcast how they ritually humiliate him, while she laughs and snorts! I guarantee she wouldn't be able to erect that tent and I don't think many 17 year old boys would know where to start either. We had a tent like that one, it wasn't easy the first few times. What a pair of absolute abusive cunts!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.