PTWM #187 Rach attempts to deflect the tok by dressing josh as a massive sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow they have completely destroyed that garden!
Looked so much nicer when they first moved in. Feel sorry for whoever lives in the shed at the min. The smell must be horrendous.

Reactions: 12
i know that no one can disclose their address but i'd love to see their house on google street view to see what state it looks like πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For those who can’t access TT or X

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Just saw the videos of Seb putting up the tent in the garden. JOSH SPEAKS TO HIM WITH SUCH VENOM! he’s literally spitting the words out. That made me really uncomfortable watching that. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 31
That has made me chuckle so much, sounds like they have a battle on their hands with the efforts of getting the account removed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
the TT is a beautiful thing. Wise move mixing up the posting time. Bet R was busy waiting to report on Sunday. Probably up all night - it must have done her head in. Shame for her. Doubt she can get them banned. I've seen way worse. Anyway, there are other platforms, like Twatter. Musky baby won't give a tit unless that nose of hers starts interfering with his satellite transmission!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This TT is going to push her over the edge with Emily, Soph & Stacey on there 🀣🀣
Whoever is behind this account I applaud you πŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is that what she considers good content. Her bleep of a husband being a twit to his child while she snorts and giggles. bleeping despicable witch!!!! Run Seb, run like the wind away from those 2 bellends. God they make my tit itch with how horrible they are!!!! They dont deserve kids

Reactions: 25
Why is she literally recording this, is this her usual content? Something feels really off about her humiliating Seb & his poor girlfriend while Bratsy is going through poor Katie’s toiletries whilst R films! It screams invasion of privacy! πŸ₯΄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I cant even look at that girlfriend of Sebs without absolutely cringing at the time Rachealeeee told everyone about Josh catching her 'fully naked' the sick duck!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.